Options

Who was your first celebrity crush .?

Comments

• Options
    designer84designer84 Posts: 12,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kylie Minogue When I was 5 (1989)... And now I am gay. lol :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    What celebrity did you fancy when you were younger ?

Bam Margera from Jackass was in the news quite a bit this week, and it got me thinking of when i was about 10 in 2002 and how i had a huge obsession with him and beleived i would marry him .. :o

He was my first ever crush :p

who was yours? :D

internationally, I'd say I was so infatuated to Nick Carter back those days where Backstreet Boys were all over the media. He's just so cute and a typical boy next door back then. I even had some sort of fantasies involving him..hehe
  • Options
    garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    Anthea turner.
    Michaela strachan
    Lisa Maxwell
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New kids on the block...I had posters all over my wall and saw them in concert ha ha!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian from the backstreet boys. I honestly thought Id end up marrying him lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian from the backstreet boys. I honestly thought Id end up marrying him lol

Oh I used to like him too. Met a guy who was the double of him but was beyond dull lol.

My first ever celebrity crush was Martin Kemp back in his Spandau Ballet days
  • Options
    rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    he came into Boots when i was working there, he was super sweet, even though i was giggling like a nut job

:eek::eek: Lucky bitch! :p Although I did meet him briefly after I saw them in concert on their first reunion tour, got his autograph and everything. Not that I think he really noticed me, there were loads of fans there. The friend I had brought along, who wasn't really a fan, got hug from him, I never forgave her for that. :mad:
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Mellissa Joan Hart in Clarissa and the girl from The Secret World of Alex Mack were the first girls, I would have been about 9 or 10. First boy was probably Brian Molko from Placebo or Billie Joe from Green Day at the age of 12 or 13.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Little Jimmy Osmond, I was 7.

My first proper crush were Starsky AND Hutch ;)

especially Paul Michael Glaser ;)
    lil lexie wrote: »
    Lee Majors, Six Million Dollar Man. :o

These and also Robert Ulrich who played Dan Tanna in Vegas, I think I had good taste back then. He passed away in 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm9dZ-XaeaA&feature=related
  • Options
    Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine were Jason Donovan, Guy Pearce & Todd from Neighbours oh and Blake from Home and Away. Guess you could say I loved my Aussie soaps back then!

Soon after when I was nearly a teenager it was Jordan Knight and then Mark Owen (this one has lasted 20 years lol)

Ooh snap to all of these except Mark Owen, i was an east 17/brian harvey fan :P But the first big crush was Jason lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Bret Hitman Hart from WWF (made to watch it from a young age thanks to brothers)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Guy Pearce(:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Scruffles wrote: »
    I used to have a mad crush on the lad who played Zack in Saved by the Bell. Couldn't even tell you his real name now it was that long ago!!

Same here! His name is Mark Paul Gosselaar I think! That crush lasted years!
    I wanted to be Kelly in the show!
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    chocofluff wrote: »
    Oh yes, he was gorgeous- also David Cassidy, David Essex, Davy Jones and David Soul.
    choco (another oldie) x

Another one here in love with all the Davids (with the exception of Soul though).

My first ever crush though, when I was very, very young was Dickie Henderson (I bet most on here won't have even heard of him) and even more embarrassing - Des O'Connor! :o

In my defence I was very, very young. Honest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman.

Worryingly, I was probably only about 8 at the time :D:o:D
    It was around the late 70's so I was not much older perhaps 13/14 but most certainly noticing the curves.
    Wonder Woman was one of the more enjoyable parts of puberty :D
  • Options
    toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mel gibson (mad max era), charlie sheen, emilio estevez and norman whiteside
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    My first celeb crush, embarrassingly was Bros...Luke & Matt Goss. Had my walls plastered in giant posters. God only knows what I was thinking, lol
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Karate Kid
    Kevin from The Wonder Years
    (and from 6 to 11 I had a crush on this boy in my class at primary school, he dated every girl in my class except me :cry: lol)
  • Options
    AndyLouPandyAndyLouPandy Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Adam Ant *swoon*
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kylie.
  • Options
    katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The red-headed bloke of did "Sport of World" on Tiswas - Gordon someone or other to this day I don't know his surname.
  • Options
    designer84designer84 Posts: 12,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another crush I had not long after Kylie was the girl from My Girl, Anna chlumsky
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    My first celebrity crush was George Harrison, now this really does show my age.
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patrick Moore. I was 14.

Hmm. I have a feeling you might mean Patrick Mower, who was very sexy back in the day - still is in fact. Although I'm sure the monocled, Patrick Moore, Sky at Night presenter would be flattered! :p
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Joe McIntyre from NKOTB. I was so in love.

I absolutely hate this NKOTB reunions though, I cannot understand why any women would want to hear them now,