Options

Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I wasn't aware of the fact that he did:eek: Did she look like a blow up doll in that photoshoot? Was she wearing false eyelashes in that photoshoot? If the answer to those questions is yes then YES I would condemn him too! Do you have a link so that I can judge for myself?

If I remember, at the time of that photo the issue wasn't so much with her having make up on, we know all little girls like to wear make up like mummy, it was more to do with the fact she had false eye lashes on..I mean, who in their right mind puts false eyelashes on a two year old??:(

Google peter andre ok mag images....how can a two year old little girl with a sheer look of joy on her face at having mummies false eyelashes placed on her eye lids and then photographed by her auntie look anything like a blow up doll !!!!!
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Google peter andre ok mag images....how can a two year old little girl with a sheer look of joy on her face at having mummies false eyelashes placed on her eye lids and then photographed by her auntie look anything like a blow up doll !!!!!

Did you not read all the comments online at the time?

A lot of people said that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you not read all the comments online at the time?

A lot of people said that.

Dosent mean you have to repeat it !!!
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm sorry but what? :confused:

relieved to know it's nothing to do with the near bottle of Bailey's I've drunk :D
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Dosent mean you have to repeat it !!!

Take a look at that picture again, a two year old should not look like that!!

I have exactly the same revulsion when I see little girls heavily made up in those American beauty pageants!! :(
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've always thought the false eyelashes were resting in the creases of Princess's eyelids as opposed to being glued on.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/article607770.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/e60ebb6d-bf15-4865-9da4-e3bae3792768.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Attention seeking twunt marries attention seeking twunt and they seek attention.
    Attention seeking twunts get divorced and they spend the rest of their lives making money out of ripping the ex twunt to shreds in an attempt to out twunt each other.

Does that cover it? ;)

Just about, though I think the word twunt should have been used more ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have exactly the same revulsion when I see little girls heavily made up in those American beauty pageants!! :(

It was a fun picture meant to be funny, taken in her own home, just like the pics millions have in their photo albums, no one would have batted an eyelid about it until he made a big publicity issue for himself out of it, and then it got printed and televised every where, if he had really cared about that pic, he would not have drawn attention to it and asked KP to take it down, she wore make up with him for a professional photo shoot, that alone shows just how disgusted he really wasnt ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Those pageants make me feel sick, I have seen a few eps of the ghastly toddlers and tiaras show, (not out of choice mind) and my god, little girls dressed up like sluts and paraded about like cattle. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought the false eyelashes were resting in the creases of Princess's eyelids as opposed to being glued on.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/article607770.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/e60ebb6d-bf15-4865-9da4-e3bae3792768.jpg

it was just to have her pic taken, just for fun, thats all :)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on team "Orange Zelebs are for Amusement Purposes Only".

We're great. Won our last 6 matches.

Can I join your team Artless? I'm about concerned that there are all of these cliques and teams and *they's* on here and yet no one seems to have me in their gang. :)
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If can does have copy approval then i'd love to see them explain this one:

http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/files/2009/09/peter-andre-kids-cover-ok.jpg

like they are reaching out to their mum.

id rather the kid be seen in make up than see that cover, wot a twonk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Magazine date September 15 2009

CAN seem to have started requesting fully copy aproval approx date 27 January 2010
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/this-time-the-fairytale-between-3amcouk-and-peter-670101

A lot of celebs management request copy approval due to magazines/media headline seeking antics. Many also record every interview to protect clients.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I join your team Artless? I'm about concerned that there are all of these cliques and teams and *they's* on here and yet no one seems to have me in their gang. :)

I have had a t-shirt ready for you, gorgeous.

Don't tell anyone though, they will take our mutual respect for each other as something sinister.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's fun supporting OZAPO ..you get Pom poms n everything ;)
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never seen Princess dressed as a KP mini me...

Really LAO??

How about these?
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4661406/Katie-Prices-daughter-Princess-wears-make-up.html
    http://celebritree.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/princess-visits-hair-salon.html
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news/katie-price-dressed-as-my-little-pony_3577980 (bottom photo)

Plenty more examples out there.

Nothing wrong with Princess wanting to dress up like her Mum but do you really not believe there isn't an element of deliberate styling to make a good photo?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Really LAO??

How about these?
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4661406/Katie-Prices-daughter-Princess-wears-make-up.html
    http://celebritree.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/princess-visits-hair-salon.html
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news/katie-price-dressed-as-my-little-pony_3577980 (bottom photo)

Plenty more examples out there.

Nothing wrong with Princess wanting to dress up like her Mum but do you really not believe there isn't an element of deliberate styling to make a good photo?

OMG Look!! here's Pete making a mini-me out of Princess!! :(:(:mad:

This thread is getting really really silly. I'm pretty sure LAO meant that KP is not dressing Princess up as a trashy version of herself. Which she's not. If this were anyone else, those 'examples' you've given would be just seen as normal pics of a cutely dressed kid. If you see that as 'mini-me', then you may as well accuse Pete of doing exactly the same thing with Junior - rockstar tees, caps, shades etc - just as valid/ridiculous an accusation.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LMFAO!

oh please<!> are you practicing trying to write articles for trash mags now Mr C?

"oh look! A pic where the kids are reaching out to the camera! Let's imply they are reaching... REACHING.. for their mother who is not there....."

I have pics like that when I was little! I used to try and grab the camera all the time.

Was I "reaching out for my mummy?" *does my best tragic face* :D

noooooooooooooooooope! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

This thread is getting really really silly. I'm pretty sure LAO meant that KP is not dressing Princess up as a trashy version of herself. Which she's not. If this were anyone else, those 'examples' you've given would be just seen as normal pics of a cutely dressed kid. If you see that as 'mini-me', then you may as well accuse Pete of doing exactly the same thing with Junior - rockstar tees, caps, shades etc - just as valid/ridiculous an accusation.

actutally a really good point ....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    actutally a really good point ....

and thinking about it.... what do the 'outraged at KP allowing her daughter to play 'dressing up', think of a 5/6 year old Junior Andre being promoted on his father's stage as a crotch grabbing Michael Jackson?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayfa0Y7Ayxw

sincere apologies for adding to the silliness :o
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and thinking about it.... what do the 'outraged at KP allowing her daughter to play 'dressing up', think of a 5/6 year old Junior Andre being promoted on his father's stage as a crotch grabbing Michael Jackson?

A very good question, di60. And on stage, in front of 'millions' of people too...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG, why on earth are you two bringing PA into a thread about PA when you know you're only allowed to post abuse about KP in all PA threads? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks Lexi but I do not think that it will make a difference... anybody who can look at those pictures of Princess and see a mini me needs to go to Specsavers...

it is this behaviour that makes me feel like not posting... there is a vast plethora of KP antics to point and laugh at... but her constantly changing men and ongoing titting with their fathers tatting are the only poor parenting I have seen... attacking either of them through the kids is pathetic and happening too frequently... as di60 just proved (to make a point) you can take any child's behaviour and make the most innocent look terrible with skewed context.

I have never seen Princess dressed in an age inappropriate manner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Lexi but I do not think that it will make a difference... anybody who can look at those pictures of Princess and see a mini me needs to go to Specsavers...

it is this behaviour that makes me feel like not posting... there is a vast plethora of KP antics to point and laugh at... but her constantly changing men and ongoing titting with their fathers tatting are the only poor parenting I have seen... attacking either of them through the kids is pathetic and happening too frequently... as di60 just proved (to make a point) you can take any child's behaviour and make the most innocent look terrible with skewed context.

I have never seen Princess dressed in an age inappropriate manner.

I agree LAO. It's remarkably unpleasant on here at the moment and I am wondering what the point is anymore.

There are so many ways we can get amused by KP and PA without dragging the kids in or using vulgar, misogynistic language which has no place in modern society and yet there seems to be absolute glee in who can drag the thread into the gutter the furthest.

I've even now heard that some FMs are sending PMs admitting they are deliberately trying to get people who disagree with them banned. I mean, WTF??? How can a couple of orange twonks cause mature adults to react in such an extreme fashion just because others don't share their views? Baffling :confused:
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree LAO. It's remarkably unpleasant on here at the moment and I am wondering what the point is anymore.

There are so many ways we can get amused by KP and PA without dragging the kids in or using vulgar, misogynistic language which has no place in modern society and yet there seems to be absolute glee in who can drag the thread into the gutter the furthest.

I've even now heard that some FMs are sending PMs admitting they are deliberately trying to get people who disagree with them banned. I mean, WTF??? How can a couple of orange twonks cause mature adults to react in such an extreme fashion just because others don't share their views? Baffling :confused:

Completely utterly and totally agree.:(
    As one of Andre's fiercest critics I always had plenty to say but the venom being spouted about KP disgusts me and I no longer want to be party to it.
    Its certainly not fun any more and I am embarrassed by the filth.:(

Must say that I am surprised that DS hosts it all.
This discussion has been closed.