Worst contestant.

LaurenSmithLaurenSmith Posts: 108
Forum Member
Who is the worst ever contestant? I have to say Todd Carty or Kerry Katona.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you basing this purely on skating ability or taking entertainment and effort into account?
  • LaurenSmithLaurenSmith Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Skating ability.
    Both of those we really funny to watch
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Todd was probably the worst in terms of ability but at least he gave it a go, was entertaining and seemed to enjoy the experience. Coleen & Kerry both got on my nerves because they appeared to make no effort, were constantly whining & never really looked as if they enjoyed it at all.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carry just edges it as Todd gave us one of THE best moments in DOI history with his stage exit and at least tried to put the effort in

Carry did nothing and was only there for PR and barely put in the effort week after week
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Andi Peters? He was TERRIBLE.

Todd was pretty bad but I wouldn't say he was the worst purely for the entertainment value he (briefly) provided.

I can't decide who I'd pick out of Kerry and Colleen as the worst of the two - both of them making no effort and constantly moaning about how hard it was. Thinking about it, I think Colleen probably wins my vote for worst of all time. Moaning constantly about how hard it was, being pretty much dragged or carried around the ice and then saved thanks to a week of begging for votes on Loose Women. I couldn't watch the spin-off show last year as she was presenting it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgot about Andi Peters he was dire!! (Thanks for reminding me!) I think although Todd had no ability he is not the worst as his entertainment value rescues him over Kerry and Colleen. Also he did try and seemed to enjoy the experience. Tbh I can't really choose between those two. Probably Kerry just edges it for me.
  • -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say Kerry or Bobby Davro.
    At least Bobby tried though, he even said 'I might not be the best skater but i'm definately one of the most enthusiastic!' I really liked him for entertainment value :)
    So mehh i'll say Kerry for worst skater.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say Steven Arnold, or Aggie Mackenzie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Colleen Nolan.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1= Andy Peters
    2=Todd Carty (but forgiven because of his comedy moments)
    2=Kerry Katona
    2=Coleen Nolan
    5=Ashley Peacock
    6=Dr Fox
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamara from series one was pretty awful, and seem to remember she was always late for rehearsals.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen wasn't the worst by far!

IMO the worst are:

Dr Hilary- I was terrified he would drop his partner every time they skated
    Todd Carty- comical though
    Aggie Mckenzie- unsteady and I think she fell on a live show? I also remember her falling in rehearsals and whacking her head on the ice!

Kay Burley- she wasn't very good
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are so many to choose from!!
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,600
    Forum Member
    Why wasn't Kerry good? She had one of the best builds of anyone this series, plus musicality and some dance experience on her side. Not sure she didn't try or if she just couldn't try effectively because of nerves or whatever else was going on in her head, or if she had basic problems with the skating. If she basically couldn't skate, why was she there? If she tried but never could break through her skating issuesat least she was better than some. If she didn't try, she might qualify as worst.
  • Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    Surely it's got to be Kerry?

I can't ever remember those two harness contraptions having to be used on anyone else after 3 months of training.
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Andi Peters? He was TERRIBLE.

Todd was pretty bad but I wouldn't say he was the worst purely for the entertainment value he (briefly) provided.

I can't decide who I'd pick out of Kerry and Colleen as the worst of the two - both of them making no effort and constantly moaning about how hard it was. Thinking about it, I think Colleen probably wins my vote for worst of all time. Moaning constantly about how hard it was, being pretty much dragged or carried around the ice and then saved thanks to a week of begging for votes on Loose Women. I couldn't watch the spin-off show last year as she was presenting it.

John Barrowman was dire as well !!!
  • westlifefan123westlifefan123 Posts: 4,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He wasn't dire - he was really good from Hayley
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's why he was scoring 20+ from week 1.
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely it's got to be Kerry?

I can't ever remember those two harness contraptions having to be used on anyone else after 3 months of training.

You mean we never SAW them being used, that doesn't mean they weren't!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Andrea McLean or Steven Arnold
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wasn't dire - he was really good from Hayley
    I still remember that routine to KT Tunstall, he was quite good actually!!
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen Nolan. Couldn't skate, whinged constantly about not being able to do it, said that she disliked doing it (at least Kerry said she was enjoying it week to week), then became a complete hypocrite by criticising John Sergeant on Strictly Come Dancing saying he should leave of his own accord if he's obviously crap but being kept in by the public vote. She wasn't even vaguely entertaining to watch at any point during the programme.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andi Peters

Bobby Davro

Kay Burley

Todd Carty (but fun to watch)

Greg Rusedski

Carry Katona