UK Premier List

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    daniel2015 wrote: »
    One thing about pretty little liars. Its a bit odd according to the net season 2 don't air till june in the states. So I wonder if this is season 1 continued and labeled as season 2 in error perhaps.

Check post #361. Unless the remaining 12 episodes from the first season aren't going to be shown in the UK, then maybe MTV are now going to premiere new episodes of Pretty Little Liars in the UK, but will repeat the first ten episodes first (starting next Thursday)? If they show one episode a week starting from next Thursday (25th March), then episode 11 won't premiere in the UK until June. This is just a theory.
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Fairly Legal starts on Universal Channel on Sunday 10th April at 8pm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    I keep seeing the adverts but has any of the "5" channels startes showing Parenthood yet?

BTW I tweeted Sky1insider and they stated Sky One won't be showing White Collar or Leverage - did not say what channel might just to sign up to Never Miss etc.
  • passingbatpassingbat Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep seeing the adverts but has any of the "5" channels startes showing Parenthood yet?

A digiguide search brings up nothing.
  • GooneressGooneress Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Parenthood begins w/c 2nd April on 5*
  • petestanpetestan Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BTW I tweeted Sky1insider and they stated Sky One won't be showing White Collar or Leverage - did not say what channel might just to sign up to Never Miss etc.

They may be more of a Sky Living programming hopefully.

It seems to be that if you tweet the individual channels they just say it won't be on their channel if you tweet SkyHD they will say for definite if it will be on one of the sky channels but may not say which one or when.
    That's the impression I get from reading their tweets anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone has already suggested earlier in the thread it's been confirmed Mad Men season 5 will be delayed.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/mad-men-creator-matthew-weiner-170058
  • pokemasterpokemaster Posts: 1,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daclick wrote: »
    The sky mag has fringe listed as starting in march. Any news on the lie to me return? Also the new season of power rangers will air on Nicktoons over here....

Digiguide is listing it for 4th April (2eps - 8.30am) Nicktoons - At Last!

~ pokemaster
  • joebloggs90joebloggs90 Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    petestan wrote: »
    They may be more of a Sky Living programming hopefully.

Both were shown on Living at the tail end of last year, so I would expect the new season to appear there too. :)
  • Vardon78Vardon78 Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know when the new US series 12 of Dancing With The Stars will air? It started this week in the US and I can't seem to find anything about it's UK premiere. Thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few dates from the April sky mag.

American Pickers: Easter Monday 25th 9pm History.
    In Treatment: Friday 29th 10.15pm Sky Atlantic this was on Sky Arts wasn't it?
    Weeds: 5th Season no date mentioned but it appears to be following straight on from the 4th currently showing.
    Whale Wars: Good Friday 22nd 9pm Discovery.
    Forum Member
    Geek Town are saying that SyFy are rerunning Eureka season 4 from the start on the 18th April so they are due to get to new episodes on the 27th June
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    But Eureka isn't due for new episodes stateside until July.
    Forum Member
    Is that confirmed for US pace or is that just based on last season?
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that info.Maybe SyFy Uk will show it around the same time as the US but I can't see it happening!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    I would imagine we will see Eureka and Warehouse 13 return around September time as part of their Autumn line-up, with a straight run to Xmas and then they will air the Christmas specials.
    Forum Member
    Parenthood starts on 5* on Thursday 7th April
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's been mentioned previously but Stargate Universe returns for the final episodes on Monday 11th April at 8pm according to sky1insider.
    https://twitter.com/#!/sky1insider
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Any news on Desperate Housewives season 7 part 2 yet?

Just in case anyone missed it Chuck started back up again this week on Thursday so if you are quick you might be able to get a repeat in before next Thursday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Looks like 'In Treatment' Season 2 is starting on Friday April 29th @ 10:15pm with a double episode on Sky Atlantic for those interested.

http://data.skyprogrammeinformation.co.uk/wtv.php?week=399&chan=SATS
  • CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any news on Desperate Housewives season 7 part 2 yet?

Not long now.

Wednesday April 13 at 22:00 on Channel 4.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think anyone has mentioned it on here but Rubicon starts on BBC4 at 10pm on Thursday 7th April.

Also, Campus starts on Channel 4 on Tuesday 5th April at 10pm. It's a British comedy from the makers of Green Wing.
  • PriliclaPrilicla Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being Erica S3 E4 10th April E4 10.45pm
  • pokemasterpokemaster Posts: 1,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know its not a Premier of NEW episodes but.....

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (FROM EPISODE ONE!) Nicktoons - 7.30am and 4.30pm (two episodes) starting TODAY!

~ pokemaster