Eviction 4 & 5 - Who do you Want to SAVE?

2»

Comments

• amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    If I voted it would be for Gary. .
  • Southern ComforSouthern Comfor Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Kellie and Edele out on Friday then, though I'd want James and Stephanie gone from those.

James is fairly safe as he has a large fan base, pretty sure he'll be in the final week :)
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    King James!
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    james
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James audley and Gary
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Stube wrote: »
    Audley is in danger this time.

I like him but agreed. The shine is slowly disappearing from his peak of popularity, his edit has stalled and he's up against a tough selection of other key characters and Edele.

I think what could save him though is the voters need to vote for someone 'nice' (pretending BB15 didn't happen for a minute, or preferably a lifetime).
    I think Leslie and Frenchy lacked a bit of the 'nice' qualities that may have pulled in more votes, even though I think Frenchy was relatively harmless. Truth is people don't vote based on 'wow they are a great housemate', they vote based on 'aww they're nice, I like them'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Save Stephanie. The nasty Kellie to go
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary all the way.;-)
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be absolutely perfect for me if Kellie & Audley go. So boring.
  • Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary all the way :D

Team Gary:cool:
  • sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted for Gary.

Though after Frenchy going last night, I will never listen to polls or bookies' odds again.
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    Voted Stephanie want James saved as well. No 24/7 feed no actual votes from me.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sangreal wrote: »
    Voted for Gary.

Though after Frenchy going last night, I will never listen to polls or bookies' odds again.

It's what happened in the odds that's made me finally decide to stop voting.

Whatever's going on with the betting and the votes, I don't feel confident enough that the results are down to ordinary viewers voting because of ordinary BB reasons such as liking or disliking housemates and their behaviour.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    It's what happened in the odds that's made me finally decide to stop voting.

Whatever's going on with the betting and the votes, I don't feel confident enough that the results are down to ordinary viewers voting because of ordinary BB reasons such as liking or disliking housemates and their behaviour.

It was very strange last night, I follow a few polls, and the odds and I cant remember seeing them all so wrong, first eviction in ages I,ve not won a bet :( hopefully all will return to normal for tomorrow night.

I,m saving James although I hope Edele doesn't go.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump for those who didn't know who was facing eviction before last night's show