Come on, give her a break

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Deana's been given such a hard time in there from the start. She's stood up for herself and dealt with it like a lady. Now she's let loose but she just watched Connor (and don't forget he made her feel the most uncomfortable in the house) waltz off with 50 grand and walk out of the house. Forget the money for a moment, he got the privilege of not having to hang around in the house and I'm not the only one who noticed he couldn't get out of there quick enough. Double bargain when he didn't deserve it.

Deana's held her tongue too long and now we're seeing the flood gates open. I'd guess there's a fair bit of anger pushing its way out. I don't think she's being a bully, I can understand why she's exploded if you like. Luke S has no sense of humour whatsoever and he's bitched and mouthed off about her plenty with the others. She's also had plenty of pops at Ashleigh too and why not, they're the only 2 left she doesn't like. If they didn't want to be the ones left feeling the wrath of Deana they should have looked at how they were treating her back with all the pack going at it.

It's so annoying seeing people who've watched it happen to her get all high and mighty about her giving some back in return like she's the bad guy. Bloody hell if anyone's entitled to lose the plot a bit and go for the jugular, it's Deana.

Comments

• iHeartAliKingiHeartAliKing Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agreed, i'm glad Deana has been standing up for herself, would of been amazing to see her do the same to conor, becky and caroline though xoxo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agreed, i'm glad Deana has been standing up for herself, would of been amazing to see her do the same to conor, becky and caroline though xoxo

She wouldn't of though because she's just as much of a coward as they were.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    OMG! This is stupid, state what Deana has had to deal with !
  • Rose_in_FranceRose_in_France Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without Deanna, this year's show would have been terribly dull.

Back Deanna!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    deana to win - make sure you vote loads
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OhDamm wrote: »
    Deana's been given such a hard time in there from the start. She's stood up for herself and dealt with it like a lady. Now she's let loose but she just watched Connor (and don't forget he made her feel the most uncomfortable in the house) waltz off with 50 grand and walk out of the house. Forget the money for a moment, he got the privilege of not having to hang around in the house and I'm not the only one who noticed he couldn't get out of there quick enough. Double bargain when he didn't deserve it.

Deana's held her tongue too long and now we're seeing the flood gates open. I'd guess there's a fair bit of anger pushing its way out. I don't think she's being a bully, I can understand why she's exploded if you like. Luke S has no sense of humour whatsoever and he's bitched and mouthed off about her plenty with the others. She's also had plenty of pops at Ashleigh too and why not, they're the only 2 left she doesn't like. If they didn't want to be the ones left feeling the wrath of Deana they should have looked at how they were treating her back with all the pack going at it.

It's so annoying seeing people who've watched it happen to her get all high and mighty about her giving some back in return like she's the bad guy. Bloody hell if anyone's entitled to lose the plot a bit and go for the jugular, it's Deana.

Great post....well said.....unfortunately it will be lost on a lot of people here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She did stand up to them
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ihope Deena goes this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »
    OMG! This is stupid, state what Deana has had to deal with !

The pressure cooker of being shouted down for 8 weeks, walking into a room knowing your being talked about and scared to say anything, sorry to bang on about this but every psychologist has said this is what has happened.
  • DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Great post....well said.....unfortunately it will be lost on a lot of people here

Hmm yeah insults , what else can we expect from Deana fans.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Back Deanna!

Nooo, she and Conor have ruined this year for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Back Deanna!

Not really. It would of been better without both Conor and Deana. We would of got to know the housemates better without the highlight shows been clouded in negativity and bitterness.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deana the only one with balls. Rather have her win than Luke A, Scott, Sara or even Adam who have kept schtum as to not rock the boat. She's the only one who tells it like it is thus the only one with balls! People are taking her way too seriously now hence all the hate. Get some perspective people!
  • DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Nooo, she and Conor have ruined this year for me.

That's exactly how i feel , this could have been a much better series if it wasn't for them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Deana the only one with balls. Rather have her win than Luke A, Scott, Sara or even Adam who have kept schtum as to not rock the boat. She's the only one who tells it like it is thus the only one with balls! People are taking her way too seriously now hence all the hate. Get some perspective people!

That kind of attitude didn't work out well for Benedict though did it.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP they are like Hyena's with meat atm, so your post will be lost.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has had a lot to put up with Conman ect, she's just letting her hair down,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DSWNSM wrote: »
    Hmm yeah insults , what else can we expect from Deana fans.

Excuse me:eek:...show me the insults please... am stating a fact
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    She has had a lot to put up with Conman ect, she's just letting her hair down,

by acting as bad as them ... where's dignified Deana gone
  • SupaTeeSupaTee Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she's being a bully,

Now the 'bigger bullies' have gone, the 'bullied' has become the bully. I wonder if this sort of thing is happening in schools, etc?It's not a nice thing at all for real victims. :-(

I hope what we're watching on our screens inspires new anti-bullying campaigns. :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dignified Deana's just letting off a little steam :D
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

All day you have been on negative mode, how about a nice comment once in a while?...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member

Great post! Sums it up perfectly!
    I think as well, Luke S' lack of sense of humour has created this situation. If he had've taken the ribbing in the way it was intended and was able to laugh at himself, noone would be crying 'bully' or 'nasty'. He needs to stop being so serious about himself and realise that it is OK, and even endearing to poke fun at yourself sometimes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dignified Deana's just letting off a little steam :D

Dignified Deana was just waiting for an opening to take control and let her nasty personality out. It started when Conor was in the white room. Then a couple of days ago she ran around the house saying she now owned it. It's why they both clashed so much in the first place.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes not acting as bad as them,