ED - what a pathetic load of screaming women

2»

Comments

• cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Giving birth in the car (watch the upholstery Priya) may not be the most original storyline ever, but I enjoyed it. Mainly because I enjoyed Alicia losing the saintly halo and screaming at Priya to forget bloody useless David because he wasn't there. Alicia should scream with rage at the whole situation more often. And Priya should wake the hell up. Her babydaddy is an imbecile.

I like the tension between Alicia and Priya, it's great, specially if Alicia is going to go apeshit. :D Still no idea what Leyla is actually for though. She's just in the way.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    It was Alicia who said to Leyla about dealing with it as she'd been through it herself, then Leyla said "Yeah well not from this end!" :)

Thankyou, Mel94; that was quite funny.
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spunger wrote: »
    The actresses who play Leyla and Alicia have been putting in atrocious performances for a while now. The actor who plays David has been equally terrible. This show will never win awards when it has popular characters like David and Alicia who cannnot act for toffee.

Alicia is my favourite Emmerdale character and that is mostly because, in my opinion, she is one of the best actresses in soap at the moment. I don't think turning her into a comedy character has done her any favours and they should stop immediately, they being the Executive producer, the storyliner and the writing team. Just because she is married to David doesn't mean she should change. But to say that they cannot act is just incorrect, just because you don't like the way they are acting does not mean that they cannot act.
    spunger wrote: »
    That's clueless Kate for you.
    She's dined out on the Cameron story since day one and even that wasn't her story.

But until it was under Kate Oates management, it was awful.
    Giving birth in the car (watch the upholstery Priya) may not be the most original storyline ever, but I enjoyed it. Mainly because I enjoyed Alicia losing the saintly halo and screaming at Priya to forget bloody useless David because he wasn't there. Alicia should scream with rage at the whole situation more often. And Priya should wake the hell up. Her babydaddy is an imbecile.

I like the tension between Alicia and Priya, it's great, specially if Alicia is going to go apeshit. :D Still no idea what Leyla is actually for though. She's just in the way.

I would like to see more of this as well.
  • MissLcMissLc Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    I actually really loved last nights episode! I find Leyla hilarious too.
  • ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Leyla was so funny but Priya was awful at playing the birth scene sorry to say.