I Have Strongly Changed My Mind About Ashleigh

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I used to like her but then I realised who she really is... A game-player who slags people of and treats Chris (her loyal "friend") terribly. Sorry if you don't agree though. :)

Comments

• Rick_CrawlRick_Crawl Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    I used to like her but then I realised who she really is... A game-player who slags people of and treats Chris (her loyal "friend") terribly. Sorry if you don't agree though. :)

Dont worry, you're entitled to be wrong. :p
  • Sandie_BrowneSandie_Browne Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh to win yahhhhhhhhh!
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    What is this obsession with 'SHE'S A GAMEPLAYER'?
    How has she been a gameplayer at all? Where is there any evidence?

How has she treated Chris awfully in any way? She has NEVER said a bad word about him
    Stop making things up
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was you a fan in the first place?
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member

CHRIS TO WIN. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep...
  • Tebby_InamaTebby_Inama Posts: 1,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be sorry I don't agree with you. 😎
  • sulasula Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Yep, spot on. the way she recoiled from him in the pod this evening was very telling.
  • dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aka Bratleigh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dinbin wrote: »
    Aka Bratleigh
    Hahaha. I hope that catches on!
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member

I liked her at the beginning but now totally agree with the op.
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member

Ah well, thanks for letting us know. Bye bye now.

Ashleigh to win!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote Christopher for the win. Genuine housemate, genuine friend!:)
  • hindarfiallhindarfiall Posts: 350
    Forum Member

You are mostly right apart from Chris and Christopher are her puppets who will be dropped as soon as she leaves the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True story. I didn't take to any of the housemates on day 1. When I watched her enter the house on day 2 I was quite happy and thought she would be a great housemate. But over the weeks I was increasingly annoyed by her attitude, the trash talking with a mate in the pod or bedroom, and general level of disinterest in having any fun in the house.

She had a sharp tongue with her friends, and didn't shed much of a tear when Danielle left. She encourages Chris and Christopher to speak badly about the other housemates, and she doesn't smile or seem to enjoy herself at all. Then there were the weeks she said she wanted to go, and would walk if she didn't.

I had high hopes for Ashleigh but she really disappoints.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How does she treat Chris terribly? People are going on about how she praised Christopher and didn't do it to Chris need to remember that she started that convo of with "Me and Chris were saying..." so pretty much she was relaying how proud both of them were of him before giving her personal feelings.

Also, this is Big Brother - Everybody slags everybody off.
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sula wrote: »
    Yep, spot on. the way she recoiled from him in the pod this evening was very telling.

She MUST know Chris is infatuated with her and doesn't want to give him any encouragement imo. Especially as her bf's watching!
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually felt for Chris tonite, Ashleigh singing Christopher's praises totally ignoring Chris. Not once has she ever said anything nice to Chris like that, & Chris has been one of her most loyal friend in the house :(
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member

That's ok, I'll happily for her on your behalf.

Ashleigh to win :)
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a manipulative little bitch who gets away with murder simply because she was lucky enough to have been born with the genes of a Disney Pwincess.

In reality she's cold and utterly ruthless but the halo effect prevents people from seeing her for what she really is.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gameplayer favourite to win a gameshow. I guess Pav really is gonna win if this is the mentality surfacing this week.

First Sam then Pav, hurrah for exciting housemates!
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes pure gameplaying, but not very good if one can see through it. Anyone notice the little girl voice that Helen said she uses, she was using it to Chris and Christopher and all the bulls**t about being so happy for any of those three if they won. ( where is the vomit smilie when you need it ) Then she changed back immediately the others appeared. What a crock.;-)
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    I actually felt for Chris tonite, Ashleigh singing Christopher's praises totally ignoring Chris. Not once has she ever said anything nice to Chris like that, & Chris has been one of her most loyal friend in the house :(

She has, you have a short memory.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Gameplayer favourite to win a gameshow. I guess Pav really is gonna win if this is the mentality surfacing this week.

First Sam then Pav, hurrah for exciting housemates!

Pav has done more than Sam ever did TBF...but he doesn't deserve to and wont win.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    What is this obsession with 'SHE'S A GAMEPLAYER'?
    How has she been a gameplayer at all? Where is there any evidence?

How has she treated Chris awfully in any way? She has NEVER said a bad word about him
    Stop making things up
    I wouldn't mind Ashleigh winning but she IS a gameplayer though and there's no shame in that - for IT'S A GAME!!! :D

The only ones I don't think are playing the game are Pav (because circumstances dictated it wouldn't be possible or advisable) and Christopher because he's just a sweetie.