@bbuk are doing a retweet your favourite housemate

cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
Forum Member
Let's see who Twitter really support and how Helen fairs.

Results soon.

Comments

• cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    1. Ashleigh 197 RTs - 77 faves
    2. Helen 123 - 63
    3. Ash 122 - 70
    4. Christopher 116 - 34
    5. Chris 51 - 18
    6. Pav 13 - 14

Early days so far.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Ash's tweet has been up for 15 minutes longer than Pav's, whose has only been up for a total of 13 minutes. So your list is useless.
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Ash's tweet has been up for 15 minutes longer than Pav's, whose has only been up for a total of 13 minutes. So your list is useless.

That's why I said early days. I will post more updated results in a few hours.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh has the most ATM followed by Helen. I can see these two being the top two, it would be a perfect result for BB! They have been gunning for this all series.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to wait for the end of the day, a lot of people are at work and probably not reading Twitter, give it time in the evening - and see whether people bother reading back through BBUK tweets looking for tweets such as this of course :D
    Forum Member
    1. Ashleigh 603 RTs - 244 favourites
    2. Helen 387 - 179
    3. Christopher 321 - 106
    4. Ash 299 - 139
    5. Chris 131 - 53
    6. Pav 61 - 55
    Forum Member
    Facebook likes:
    1. Ashleigh 2222
    2. Ash 1803
    3. Christopher 1478
    4. Helen 1380
    5. Chris 714
    6. Pav 346
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katiepie wrote: »
    Ashleigh has the most ATM followed by Helen. I can see these two being the top two, it would be a perfect result for BB! They have been gunning for this all series.

Ashleigh fans voting out Winston did her no favours IMHO as his fans have switched to Helen or Ash. Same re Mark. Her group has been decimated and her fans have a much bigger target to aim at which makes it easier for,them to push Helen up,the ranks. If Winston had been there still the position would be different IMHO
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    cjandrews wrote: »
    Facebook likes:
    1. Ashleigh 2222
    2. Ash 1803
    3. Christopher 1478
    4. Helen 1380
    5. Chris 714
    6. Pav 346

The teeny bopper effect I presume?
  • Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like how they have given Helen fun pics and Ashleigh solemn looking ones, (on Twitter) the bias continues.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't do Facebook or twitter, so add on a like for Ashleigh and a retweet for her too:D

I'm not old and past it. I'm just not in to Social Media. :o:blush:
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    I don't do Facebook or twitter, so add on a like for Ashleigh and a retweet for her too:D

I'm not old and past it. I'm just not in to Social Media. :o:blush:

Why don't we leave it to the public to do so at least it's vaguely accurate?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We are the public? :confused:
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am the Public!:confused:

It was a bit of tongue in cheek. Jeez^_^
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Retweeted Ashleighs :p I gave Christopher a favourite too :D:D
  • The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    Ashleigh fans voting out Winston did her no favours IMHO as his fans have switched to Helen or Ash. Same re Mark. Her group has been decimated and her fans have a much bigger target to aim at which makes it easier for,them to push Helen up,the ranks. If Winston had been there still the position would be different IMHO

Absolute nonsense, Winston would have got far more votes than Helen will get, it's called the girl having to vote for the lad effect. :cool: People saying they will vote for Helen are mainly not going to IMHO
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolute nonsense, Winston would have got far more votes than Helen will get, it's called the girl having to vote for the lad effect. :cool: People saying they will vote for Helen are mainly not going to IMHO

I see you agree with my post then In that Winston would have got far more votes than Helen. As such his votes, which would not have gone to Helen if he were there, will now more than probably go to Helen (with some to Ash). With Winston in there it would have split the vote. It basically sets up an Ashleigh v Helen final two.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Winston had the casual fan vote as well though, had he of stayed he would have been the default vote in the way that Anthony, Sam and to an extent Sophie Reade was. Winstone eviction has left that vote wide open, if anyone is going to inherit the Winston fans it's going to be Ash IMO.

Winston would have IMO been in the final 2 if he stayed, and probably would have won.
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Like how they have given Helen fun pics and Ashleigh solemn looking ones, (on Twitter) the bias continues.

I just RT'd Christopher's, have you seen that one? Not pleasant.
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how many no one cares tweets they have received for this crap series. Who is watching Great British Bake Off at 20:00?
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how many no one cares tweets they have received for this crap series. Who is watching Great British Bake Off at 20:00?

Me, hoping Jordan goes tbh.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the teen vote is carrying ashleigh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hobbes1966 wrote: »
    I just RT'd Christopher's, have you seen that one? Not pleasant.

Yes that one was also awful, Chris's not great, Pav's was quite nice, urgh!

I RT'd Ashleigh's & Christopher's, but didn't like either pic, I'm sure there is some psychology to this smiling pics v serious.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gave queen Ashleigh a rt obviously as well as Christopher! I did wonder myself if it was a bit suspect Ashleigh and Christopher had quite bad pics, yet they made sure to get a rare happy Helen shot!