Hollyoaks Silas has to come back

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
Forum Member
I think everyone has to agree with me that Silas Blissett has to come back to hollyoaks for a big final showdown. If it was announced there would be a surge of viewers joining like there was last year. I just think the producers are scared to bring him back and ruin what was so brilliant last year. I know that it would be very difficult to explain a man of silas' age and condition escaping from a prison but i think he should return just one more time!!

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yh i agree silas even though he was a villian he made HO last yr
    i just want him to escape prison and we have a hostage situation with ruby/maddie/liberty/michaela/leanne/teresa he kills them,
    or hostage situation with lindsay, but she doesnt die
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    i agree that silas made hollyoaks last year, when he killed india i thought oh god just another dragged out story, but i found myself hooked, it was so exciting. i thought it would be their christmas story but it ended too early. i was thinking more on the lines of he somehow escapes prison and he tries to get lynsey but people stumble across him and it becomes a hostage situation but his heart finally give way and it thats the end of him. you never know what them producers plan, maybe while riley is still around it is a big possibility. sorry for the long enthusiastic reply haha
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    foxy16 wrote: »
    i agree that silas made hollyoaks last year, when he killed india i thought oh god just another dragged out story, but i found myself hooked, it was so exciting. i thought it would be their christmas story but it ended too early. i was thinking more on the lines of he somehow escapes prison and he tries to get lynsey but people stumble across him and it becomes a hostage situation but his heart finally give way and it thats the end of him. you never know what them producers plan, maybe while riley is still around it is a big possibility. sorry for the long enthusiastic reply haha

excellent idea:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    I think escaping prison would be a bit far, BUT he could be in hospital because of his heart and escape from there somehow?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care how they bring him back- just make it happen:)

His storyline finished so abruptly- now that Riley is sort of seeing Lynsey it would be great to revisit it- if he's dying- let him escape hospital and cause a little more chaos first
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    angellicx wrote: »
    I think escaping prison would be a bit far, BUT he could be in hospital because of his heart and escape from there somehow?

Excellent idea!
  • laurenlawsonlaurenlawson Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he should come back. They should do a seige week like with Tony Gordon on Coronation Street, and come back on a motorbike, and casually say 'good morning' to Texas. :D That'd be priceless.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he should come back. They should do a seige week like with Tony Gordon on Coronation Street, and come back on a motorbike, and casually say 'good morning' to Texas. :D That'd be priceless.

"Anyone for Chess?" :D
  • The PuzzlerThe Puzzler Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    Has Silas STILL not been on trial? I stopped watching Hollyoaks because they just seemed to drop his storyline as soon as he got arrested.
  • SOAPYFANSOAPYFAN Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe some of the residents recieve chess pieces through the post, beginning of a stalking storyline, climaxing in the late night episodes with him taking Doug and Lyndsey hostage , with someone not making it out alive?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    foxy16 wrote: »
    I think everyone has to agree with me that Silas Blissett has to come back to hollyoaks for a big final showdown. If it was announced there would be a surge of viewers joining like there was last year. I just think the producers are scared to bring him back and ruin what was so brilliant last year. I know that it would be very difficult to explain a man of silas' age and condition escaping from a prison but i think he should return just one more time!!

There could be a fire at the prison & he could be presumed dead & then he would have the element of surprise.
    But Lynsey would feel he's still alive, know it in her bones but everyone in town would think she's a loon again.....

:) Hey! That's not too bad is it?
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I REALLY want him to win tonight:)
  • laurenlawsonlaurenlawson Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Anyone for Chess?" :D

Haha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 322
    Forum Member
    i agree, i literally haven't watched Hollyoaks properly/haven't bothered to catch up since the whole Silas thing!