Here we go again, Royal Baby Mania

14567810»

Comments

• Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    I'm more snap back doffing and fist pumping TBH.

What you get up to in private is none of my concern. :o
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you get up to in private is none of my concern. :o

Clearly not down with the mandem.
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as there's not another Jacintha Saldanha incident (although the nurse that actually divulged the patient info in the first place should have been the one taking the rap) it'll all be okay.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heir & spare-unlike on Wiilliam's head.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elliecat wrote: »
    That is nauseating, there is 21 months between my sister and me and two years between my brother and my sister how an earth did my mother cope with two under two and one under 4, a husband away on exercise and no hired help! I am sure they will cope with their staff and nannies the Daily Mail really need to stop their grovelling.

Isn't it? I simply can't believe there is an audience for such fatuous, sycophantic, totally unrealistic tripe. They are idolised for some weird reason but why the need to pretend they're anything other than extremely wealthy and privileged?
  • UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Isn't it? I simply can't believe there is an audience for such fatuous, sycophantic, totally unrealistic tripe.
    Once the Scots go England is going to turn into a Downton Abbey theme park. :D
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UKMikey wrote: »

:D:D..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member

and us skint Scots will be calling you Sir :D
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    elliecat wrote: »
    That is nauseating, there is 21 months between my sister and me and two years between my brother and my sister how an earth did my mother cope with two under two and one under 4, a husband away on exercise and no hired help! I am sure they will cope with their staff and nannies the Daily Mail really need to stop their grovelling.

It's baffling.
    I've heard something similar in the news when they were doing the paper review. "How will they cope?" Two babies!!!!" Are people in the media sniffing something, or what?
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sod William and Kate, I'm more pleased about Brian O'Driscoll and Amy Huberman expecting.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Due 2nd half of April. Get ready folks!
  • Whitehouse95Whitehouse95 Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My heart just soared as I heard this news.

All of my personal problems and the terrorism, wars, famines and natural disasters of the world melted away and were shown to be what they are - totally unimportant compared to this living Goddess giving birth.

My world is now all moonbeams and rainbows.

God bless you William and Kate.

Plus I might get another look at Pippa's arse.

I detect sarcasm.

You unpatriotic scoundrel! :o
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I detect sarcasm.

You unpatriotic scoundrel! :o

Whatever made you think that? :p
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another royal sponger will be born. Destined never to work or earn a living.

The only difference between those families on Jeremey Kyle and the windows is the accent.
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing wrong with that because then the royals will have to get of their work shy arses and actually do something, the average titled Lord with an estate does not sit around waiting for their civil list giro to pay the bills that's for certain.

Child conceived between beard and husband.