Options

What could save Daybreak?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how is Dan Fobb on a mobility scooter considered 'something cool before the kids go to school'...also kids in my area don't get to school till 9am and would not leave the house anywhere near 7.45...so that bit seems a bit pointless to me?
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GeorgeS wrote: »
    Nonsense. The director of programmes Peter Fincham is responsible for programming.

Precisely my point, Norman and Crozier have not been very successful at hiring creative people. And I've no doubt Crozier would have had to approve the huge sums being paid out to Chiles and Bleakley.Chiles, incidentally, is frequently described as ''a close friend'' of Fincham which makes you wonder about the whole thing (the Daybreak editor is also said to be a ''close pal'' of Fincham).
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how is Dan Fobb on a mobility scooter considered 'something cool before the kids go to school'...also kids in my area don't get to school till 9am and would not leave the house anywhere near 7.45...so that bit seems a bit pointless to me?

ANYTHING with Dan Lobb is cool in my eyes ..... but then he is blummin gorgeous.

I thought it funny today when Christine made a comment to Adrian about his Bromance with Dan. He is officially his new bezzy mate I think.

I actually thought the mobility scooter race was fun ... which is the first thing that has been fun on Daybreak for a long time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Bring back tv-am with anne diamond and nick owen sharing the sofa with lorraine kelly and mike morris and wincey willis to read the weather penny smith to read the news roland rat for the old lorriane slot to keep the kids happy
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    ANYTHING with Dan Lobb is cool in my eyes ..... but then he is blummin gorgeous.

I agree actually..lol why did I call him Dan Fobb!!