Come Dine With Me 2012

Delila100Delila100 Posts: 361
Forum Member
I started a new thread. You're welcome. There's that retro one on right now with Mr. Not So Interesting. Should be a fun re-watch.

Comments

• BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooh a shiny new thread!

Evening all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone, a new thread, another strange bunch of people
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi tinkie.

Am loving Rebecca's top she's got on.

At least they didnt have to wear any silly fancy dress costumes tonight.
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi tinkie.

Am loving Rebecca's top she's got on.

At least they didnt have to wear any silly fancy dress costumes tonight.

Not that that stopped some of them. The older dwarf is like Stacey/Laceys (EE) nutty relative. I think she is called Jean.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Not that that stopped some of them. The older dwarf is like Stacey/Laceys EE nutty relative. I think she is called Jean.

Awww I love Jean!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched some yesterday afternoon, yes I am sad, what a difference in the show, they were all pleasant and as I have said before, the main focus was on the food, perhaps they should go back to that format instead of *cookie* characters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These party games look a bundle of fun.

Not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not.

Just what I thought, almost has a panic attack then as my laptop closed down for no reason :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    Just what I thought, almost has a panic attack then as my laptop closed down for no reason :eek:

Did you heart stop beating for one tiny second :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not.

Roll on pass the parcel with Semtex.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you heart stop beating for one tiny second :eek:

It actually did, oh well see you all tomorrow
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    I think Steve is an arrogant pig. the way he talks about 'fat' people and their wobbly bits as if he is Mr Perfect. I hate men like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I think Steve is an arrogant pig. the way he talks about 'fat' people and their wobbly bits as if he is Mr Perfect. I hate men like that.

He's also a bit boring.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    I watched some yesterday afternoon, yes I am sad, what a difference in the show, they were all pleasant and as I have said before, the main focus was on the food, perhaps they should go back to that format instead of *cookie* characters.

I enjoyed those days too, when they didn't provide any "entertainment", it was just the food and foodie people.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am watching it on +1. A book about fat women!! My life. Should be an interesting week.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm loving the new thread!

Very boring and uninspiring menu and host tonight, maybe he'd be a tad more interesting if he had some wobbly bits! :D

I'm liking the 2 little ladies so far, they seem really genuine and nice, but we'll see. Tomorrow night's looks promising, sitting in the freezing cold! :eek:
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all, missed last nights, but will try to watch tonights :)
  • Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delila100 wrote: »
    I started a new thread. You're welcome. There's that retro one on right now with Mr. Not So Interesting. Should be a fun re-watch.
    You're supposed to put a link on the old thread to let us all know. Gemo used to do all that and the commentary but even she can't be bothered anymore. :(

Last nights episode was.... interesting. I'm liking the two short ladies and the bearded dude seems like he might be ok.

The bald dude is a bit of a door handle and not sure about the control freak woman yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're supposed to put a link on the old thread to let us all know. Gemo used to do all that and the commentary but even she can't be bothered anymore. :(

Last nights episode was.... interesting. I'm liking the two short ladies and the bearded dude seems like he might be ok.

The bald dude is a bit of a door handle and not sure about the control freak woman yet.

I think it is less about being bovvered and more to do with the tedium of being constantly asked why she did it. I found it very useful and now without the commentary for coach-trip, I barely know who is on it.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hey, hey, hey, I am 5' 2" and don't consider myself as short, other people are just tall, anyway see you all later
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dinner in a bric a brac store? :confused:
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dinner in a bric a brac store? :confused:

Is that his kitchen?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that his kitchen?

Not sure :eek:

Tuned in a few minutes late tonight....he's only got a 2-ring cooker!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think I would like to eat anything cooked there :eek:
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't like anything from there either!!
This discussion has been closed.