Miriam certainly stole the show lol
    lexi22 wrote: »
    She was a hoot, wasn't she? A real one off. :D

MM is brilliant.:D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    just saw your post Lexi, that is exactly when I decided 'what a nice guy' one of my fave Graham Norton shows ever, they were so funny together

I saw him on GN, we need him and Miriam to return on the couch at the same time again, they both were brilliant (she is always great value and not on enough).

I caught a few episodes of The Voice - first series and thought he came across well, I really liked him, loved him waving his Olympic torch, he seemed really honoured to have been asked to do it. He is putting something back into the community, working with youngsters.,,,so all credit to him for this. To me he seems a nice guy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know what it is about him, I just find him irritating. It especially annoyed me when there was so much fuss made about him carrying the Olympic torch.

I haven't watched Graham Norton yet, will see if I find him more, or less, annoying after that.

ETA - was this last nights GN being talked about, or an old one?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lesleyanne wrote: »
    Don't know what it is about him, I just find him irritating. It especially annoyed me when there was so much fuss made about him carrying the Olympic torch.

I haven't watched Graham Norton yet, will see if I find him more, or less, annoying after that.

is an old one, on last year...worth watching just for MM even if you don't like Will...I think I've seen her on there twice, both times hilarious
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

you should find it on youtube and report back, I honestly think you may change your mind on him after watching he really came across as a genuinely nice guy:)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I saw him on GN, we need him and Miriam to return on the couch at the same time again, they both were brilliant (she is always great value and not on enough).

I caught a few episodes of The Voice - first series and thought he came across well, I really liked him, loved him waving his Olympic torch, he seemed really honoured to have been asked to do it. He is putting something back into the community, working with youngsters.,,,so all credit to him for this. To me he seems a nice guy.

this thread has got me in the mood for watching The Voice tonight and I've not really been following it. As most people on here say he seems charitable, kind and a decent guy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just watched a bit again, I forgot greg davies was on it...loved MM turning up in trainers:D much better than sky high shoes which are murder to walk in:)

The link below is the first part of the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMSaiih_ZJY
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah cheers, will watch that when I have some time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He cracks me up on The Voice. :D
    Don't you mean The Voishe ? :D
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesnt seem to be able to sing, at all, which is rather odd for a "singer" and someone who is coaching on a show called "the voice".

I believe he wants to come across as an intellectual, but is more like joey barton.
  • scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He comes over as a really nice guy but the music he is responsible for is toxic and evil and is everything good music shouldn't be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (Or however he spells his name.)

He was being interviewed on BBC News this morning, and was talking about how versatile he is, and compared himself to a "swish army knife'. He was asked to repeat this phrase and he said 'swish' again quite clearly! LOL

Does anyone else find this man incredibly annoying?

I thinks he's doing soooooo much for music today.

he's a voice and a role model for everyone today
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Greg Davies he soooooooooooooo funny LOL luvin him in inbetweeners movie shudda hadda bigga part tho. :)