Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D how pathetic does Andre look stood on a step and still being smaller than Emily and the host

:D Just noticed he was standing on a step, he'd actually be better not standing on it, it just shows how self conscious he is about being a shorty.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember when Paul OGrady's show was on channel 4 and Peter did some presenting on it when Paul was on holiday and he did a good job of presenting the show but I do think that was taped and wasent live so he got away with the edit
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    It seems strange to just pop in here and see people scratching each other's eyes out over Peter Andre.

He always seems such a pleasant fellow.

Well I personally think he's a ridiculous fool but I agree that bickering has gotten too tedious for words.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Well I personally think he's a ridiculous fool but I agree that bickering has gotten too tedious for words.

If we all stick to the topic and not the poster ..things should improve ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Just noticed he was standing on a step, he'd actually be better not standing on it, it just shows how self conscious he is about being a shorty.

As Emily is 7 months pregnant ..I'd of expected her to wear lower heels.. So Andre wouldn't have to resort to standing on steps
  • Options
    Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    And woe is us is exactly how I would expect any normal parent to feel for their kids on the first xmas apart, not laughing their heads off to camera, and using their kids as publicity weapons to press their own mothers buttons !!

So he was expected to show a sorrowful face to the kids, and have them wonder why daddy is sad?

He was right to carry on and be as normal as possible - photoshoots aside.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Theres just so much wrong in the fact that you are unable to compare him with any other dad or living soul other than KP:rolleyes:

There was no other Dad or living soul on the front of that OK mag that you linked to. Why should I not mention the way she uses the kids when you slagged him off for using the kids and you mentioned their mother?:rolleyes: and the effect it would have on the poor abandoned for nothing mite.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyhow...its rained here today
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    anyhow...its rained here today

Hail stoned here
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do you think if PA did a show just about him his work ect leaving the kiddies out of it there would be a show
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I watched him tonight on the Paul O Grady show and he was so self deprecating about his presenting it was far funnier than any critique I have seen on here. New business projects to help kids, so busy with so many irons in the fire, he actually blew out of the water any imagined ideas that he is anything less than coining it in.

one for his detractors, he could be back with a reality show in the future, WOW, WOW, WOW.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    As Emily is 7 months pregnant ..I'd of expected her to wear lower heels.. So Andre wouldn't have to resort to standing on steps

:eek: oh how selfish is she?!
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I watched him tonight on the Paul O Grady show and he was so self deprecating about his presenting it was far funnier than any critique I have seen on here. New business projects to help kids, so busy with so many irons in the fire, he actually blew out of the water any imagined ideas that he is anything less than coining it in.

one for his detractors, he could be back with a reality show in the future, WOW, WOW, WOW.

Woo hoo :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek: oh how selfish is she?!

Since when has the fathers height been on supreme importance when the mother is wearing heels, the baby has prior importance and far too many celebs need to take this on board, it is a habit/fashion which should be acknowledged.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Let's stick to the topic ...which is Andre ... Instead of posting about fellow posters and their opinions ...

Good for you BB, it is all about the post. And not the poster, here is to we all can agree with that:)
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »

Doubt it. And when has anybody on here claimed to be funny?

The fact that he might be back with a new reality show strongly suggests he's probably not coining it in, doesn't it? Otherwise why would he need to detail anymore of the tedious minutiae of his life? Why can't he just live off all his brilliant "business" ideas?

Also, he's not going to admit it if he's making a pittance from his pathetic ventures, is he? He's hardly going to show off about signing boxes of cheap perfume in an abandoned Poundland.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »

The fact that he might be back with a new reality show strongly suggests he's probably not coining it in, doesn't it? Otherwise why would he need to detail anymore of the tedious minutiae of his life? Why can't he just live off all his brilliant "business" ideas?

Also, he's not going to admit it if he's making a pittance from his pathetic ventures, is he? He's hardly going to show off about signing boxes of cheap perfume in an abandoned Poundland.

So, he is rich and getting richer. Yet still won't stop using his kids.

Says everything you need to know about his priorities.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D how pathetic does Andre look stood on a step and still being smaller than Emily and the host

I've only just seen that picture and :D:D:D also! Well spotted Betty ;)
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Opposite Poundland not in it :)
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »

Why is it so funny when someone is short? He knows he's shorter when Emily's in heels and they've even joked about in on his show. I don't get the obsession:confused:
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is it so funny when someone is short? He knows he's shorter when Emily's in heels and they've even joked about in on his show. I don't get the obsession:confused:

It;a not funny that he is short. It's funny that he goes to great lengths to pretend he isn't, otherwise the standing on the step above shots wouldn't happen.

He is media-savvy enough to know what will happen. so it's a choice he makes. I am laughing at his vanity. Not his lack of inches.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am laughing at his attempts to look taller.. The fact he discusses it a lot on his show proves he has an issue with it.. He should embrace it like Rod Stewart does..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »

He does it lots of times..he goes up a step when he can
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It;a not funny that he is short. It's funny that he goes to great lengths to pretend he isn't, otherwise the standing on the step above shots wouldn't happen.

He is media-savvy enough to know what will happen. so it's a choice he makes. I am laughing at his vanity. Not his lack of inches.

Me too. And his pompadour. :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How embarrassing, talking about doing more RTV when his current 'last ever, 10 is enough, going out on a high, moving on' series is currently airing. Not that I'm surprised or anything but still... embarrassing.
This discussion has been closed.