Options

EastEnders-05/11/12-Fireworks, sexy dancers and Zainab!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Mo should join in with the dancers.

:eek:
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Mas saying sorry to LiarSyed?

Because whatever little Syed does, it is always someone else's fault and he is never to blame.
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Because whatever little Syed does, it is always someone else's fault and he is never to blame.

Oh be careful about saying the truth about Syed!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The masoods' financial situation is boring me now!
    Tis true
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Syed still hanging around is what annoys me the most.
    yes
    Yeah and he needs a good haircut too !!!!
    Yes
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Christian should shave his head before leaving.
    Great idea
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    Dee's spats with Kim
    :yawn:
    ''Money? Is that all you can see?'' - Syed

Hello pot. Have you met kettle?
    Agreed
    the masoods asking each other for money is like the blind leading the blind
    :p
    Its obvious Phil is going to try get into Sharons knickers..
    Does Philth think he is Alex Reid:confused:
    Ah that well known tradition of having dancing girls on guyfawks night
    :p
    I have no idea:confused:
    xTonix wrote: »
    Syed, just tell Christain you love him, you womble.

You want him to lie again?
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    The best thing about tonight was the Masoods for me. AJ grows on me more every time I see him, I think he's a great addition to the family and to the square. Zainab's return put a smile on my face...same old dragon, but I love her. :D

I haven't been enjoying the whole Christian/ Syed saga but I did like their scenes tonight. Syed just doesn't get it, I don't think I've ever seen someone with so little insight.

Some more happy scenes with Kat and Alfie...you just know it's all going to come tumbling down when they do this. Oh well :(

Sharon and Jack or Sharon and Phil...I just don't care. I just hope they don't drag it all out :yawn:

Michael :D and looking fine :o
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Err Lucy calling Alice desperate. She must have some memory loss she was willing to stay with Joey even though he didnt like her and said something like 'oh as long as one of us feels it' ..

Alice fancy Ray, I bet she going to make a pass he'll back away, she'll start crying and Derek will get angry at Ray and force Jack to stop the youth project.

I love the Masood and AJ bond, Syed really pisses me off can't wait till he leaves.
    Zainab back and the cutest kid on the square Kamil.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'll say one thing about tonights show , it had a decent quota of hot fluff :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I call their relationship Lie-ed now.

BTW great review.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    Thank GOD!!! Zainab is back!!! The show is soooo boring without her. I was terrified she had left for good. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Love her!!
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh be careful about saying the truth about Syed!

Syed has treated Christian very badly over the last few months but I do think his negative traits have been ramped up lately, just to get Chryed out of Walford. This forum jumped on Christian more than Syed last year, so he's not always been this bad.

Before Danny, Syed had only slept with one man since arriving in Walford - Christian - whereas Christian has had casual sex with strangers a number of times in the last 3 years whenever he and Syed had split up, Syed must have been feeling quite low to do what he did with Danny.

BK killed off one of the show's most harmless characters - Heather - to give the Mitchells a major storyline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    towers wrote: »
    Syed has treated Christian very badly over the last few months but I do think his negative traits have been ramped up lately, just to get Chryed out of Walford. This forum jumped on Christian more than Syed last year, so he's not always been this bad.

Before Danny, Syed had only slept with one man since arriving in Walford - Christian - whereas Christian has had casual sex with strangers a number of times in the last 3 years whenever he and Syed had split up, Syed must have been feeling quite low to do what he did with Danny.

BK killed off one of the show's most harmless characters - Heather - to give the Mitchells a major storyline.

That is not what I meant when I said be careful about what you say about Syed ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is not what I meant when I said be careful about what you say about Syed ;)

I know. ;)

I'm just trying to defend a character whose voice has never been allowed to rise above Christian's. And for Christian to compare Syed sleeping with a man he'd confided in several times with being tempted to shag a stranger on a tube says it all - Christian is missing the point, Syed didn't sleep with Danny as a stranger he just happened to fancy, Syed had been confiding in him, which pointed to the lack of honesty and heart-to-hearts in their relationship.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know. ;)

I'm just trying to defend a character whose voice has never been allowed to rise above Christian's. And for Christian to compare Syed sleeping with a man he'd confided in several times with being tempted to shag a stranger on a tube says it all - Christian is missing the point, Syed didn't sleep with Danny as a stranger he just happened to fancy, Syed had been confiding in him, which pointed to the lack of honesty and heart-to-hearts in their relationship.

Syed being a cheat is not his only shortcoming. He's also a thief and betrayed his own family, especially his brother. Syed deserves to be slagged off and even more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MissLola wrote: »
    Syed being a cheat is not his only shortcoming. He's also a thief and betrayed his own family, especially his brother. Syed deserves to be slagged off and even more.

Yeah this has always been my point. Cheating is bad enough but the rest of it is what really makes him a nasty person. Stealing Kamil's trust fund for example. Backstabbing Tamwar. Tamwar stood up to his parents backing Syed (and he was still living at home making it much harder) and this is how he repays him? I find it amazing Kat gets a hard time and yet Syed should get a free pass. I give Kat a hard time but I could not imagine her stealing from a infant trust fund. In fact she pawned her mother's wedding ring. On the cheating topic one thing remains he went into that marriage a liar and would have continued to do so. As it was Danny who told the truth. Had he not said anything he still would have been in a marriage started on lies. Made a mockery of his vows. Say what you want how I feel on it.

No doubt they will get back together and leave finally realised how loved up. While the realists think off they go to live unhappily ever after.
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    CGI fireworks. lol

Those fireworks were dangerous, hos sensible is letting off Fireworks in the cenre of a square surrounded by housing, lucky they didn't burn half of walford down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah this has always been my point. Cheating is bad enough but the rest of it is what really makes him a nasty person. Stealing Kamil's trust fund for example. Backstabbing Tamwar. Tamwar stood up to his parents backing Syed (and he was still living at home making it much harder) and this is how he repays him? I find it amazing Kat gets a hard time and yet Syed should get a free pass. I give Kat a hard time but I could not imagine her stealing from a infant trust fund. In fact she pawned her mother's wedding ring. On the cheating topic one thing remains he went into that marriage a liar and would have continued to do so. As it was Danny who told the truth. Had he not said anything he still would have been in a marriage started on lies. Made a mockery of his vows. Say what you want how I feel on it.

No doubt they will get back together and leave finally realised how loved up. While the realists think off they go to live unhappily ever after.

He didn't steal Kamil's trust fund, Zainab insisted he take it three times - granted, she didn't know the reasons Syed wanted the money but Syed never mentioned Kamil's money, it was Zainab.

Syed didn't do what he did because he's nasty - Christian would never love such a person - but because he's weak, if you want to call him that.

And Pete Lawson has said that Chryed don't get a loved-up ending but an "honest" one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't steal Kamil's trust fund, Zainab insisted he take it three times - granted, she didn't know the reasons Syed wanted the money but Syed never mentioned Kamil's money, it was Zainab.

Syed didn't do what he did because he's nasty - Christian would never love such a person - but because he's weak, if you want to call him that.

And Pete Lawson has said that Chryed don't get a loved-up ending but an "honest" one.

With you it's always some one else's fault, never Syed. Syed is a grown up. He should and could be able to say NO to his mummy. He knew where that money was coming from and he knew what it would be use for. Only a low life would take that money. His lie about Tamwar was disgusting.
  • Options
    Lion_60Lion_60 Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    He's back tonight:) His last appearance was 5/10.

That'd be JOP's title:D

BIB lol. She's fond of posting sh1te(literally) and inflatable cocks.

Thanks for the thread Toni:) Cuishla will be here tomorrow.

Thanks. Long ago with Michael.

Great Thread. Thank you.

So Mass asks Syed for money. Really ? WHY ? It's Syed. He hasn't any money.

Michael wears a coat. WOW.

Tommy wants not more to be alone Kat. :D

Oh Syed. It's all your fault with Christian. This will be bad.

Nice Firework. And Kat sleeps in Alfies Arms. Nice. :)

Zaineb. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :D That was a great comeback.

Good episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With you it's always some one else's fault, never Syed. Syed is a grown up. He should and could be able to say NO to his mummy. He knew where that money was coming from and he knew what it would be use for. Only a low life would take that money. His lie about Tamwar was disgusting.

Had Marc resigned under LN rather than BK, you can almost garantee that Syed would have left with more of his dignity in tact but Gary Lucy was cast in April, which means the storyline was underway in Febuary / March when BK was still in charge - just.

I'm glad Birkwood isn't going to keep Chryed apart indefinitely because early Chryed had a bit more dignity than this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had Marc resigned under LN rather than BK, you can almost garantee that Syed would have left with more of his dignity in tact but Gary Lucy was cast in April, which means the storyline was underway in Febuary / March when BK was still in charge - just.

I'm glad Birkwood isn't going to keep Chryed apart indefinitely because early Chryed had a bit more dignity than this.

There is so much dignity about lying through your teeth, cheating, deceiving, betraying and being a coward. It seems that it doesn't matter what Syed is doing as long as he doesn't do it to Christian. Syed has form, he's been lying, cheating and betraying people for years. Syed's partner in crime was desperate to be with him, now he has him and he's miserable. KARMA
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You mean Newman?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is so much dignity about lying through your teeth, cheating, deceiving, betraying and being a coward. It seems that it doesn't matter what Syed is doing as long as he doesn't do it to Christian. Syed has form, he's been lying, cheating and betraying people for years. Syed's partner in crime was desperate to be with him, now he has him and he's miserable. KARMA

Many gay men and women had to lie and cheat over the centuries to be able to be themselves in any way and religion often played a big role in that.

Stealing money from the family is a separate issue and one that's less easy to defend, though Syed has never done this out of greed but to try and impress his parents the first time and to cover up a big mistake the second time.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    A decent enough episode......

So this past week we've had scenes of Halloween and the people gathered around the sqaure for a Bonfire Night fireworks display. who said community scenes in EastEnders was dead?

Aj really is growing on me and i think he will be quite good for the masood family:)

I love Sharon & Jack as a couple:eek: they seem to work very well so far and i do hope it lasts a whille before she gets back into bed with Phil.

Lauren wants Joey now. well who could blame her really?:D

Love the scene with Kat and Alfie in the vic watching the fireworks

Zainab is back:)

7/10:)