Options

Walking Dead season 2

Comments

• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great episode. Although like others said, it felt short again. It did ramp up the action though and I have to say,. Rebecca saw a total personality change this episode, She was likeable. And i almost cried when it was Kenny who had been revealed as to be the one who was alive. It was obvious imo, but it was incredible to see him.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I didn't find it meh. I was enjoying it a lot up until the last bit. At the end of episode 1, the "next time" bit left a HUGE cliff hanger, and I couldn't wait for the next one. This time it didn't happen - there was no nothing in the "next time". Certainly nothing to get me excited about... which is a shame. Glad the guy who cooked for us got shot though! There was something very off about him :p!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your choices deffo made a huge difference in who dies through the episode

If you choose to not tell Walt about knowing about Matthew's death, it results in Walt letting Nick be eaten by The walking dead when they become surrounded when the wind turbine's loud noise draws them to the Ski lodge. Also if you don't tell Kenny to stop shooting, it results in Alvin being killed. Doing the opposite leaves both these characters alive. But whether you choose for Pete to live or not at the end of episode 1, he died regardless in episode 2. I kinda wonder why we were given that choice for him to die anyway. Not like with Doug and Carley where the choice lasted for quite a while.
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed episode 2, where possible I like the bring the talking back to what happened in season 1 (Lilly shooting Carley, the tree house, Christa).

When it was revealed Kenny was alive I opted to give him a big hug, really sweet moment. :)

The hardest choice this episode was choice who to sit with at dinner as it was nice to have Kenny back, but I also really like Luke and I'm slowly warming to Rebecca.

On playing the game thought I didn't really think if my choice would result in the death of certain characters, but played on how I would like Clementine to be portrayed. Honest and friendly.
    • I took blame for the photo... Didn't want Sarah to get in trouble, she seems nice, I did how ever teach her how to use the gun.
    • Sat with Kenny
    • Told Walter the truth about Matthew
    • Convinced Walter to forgive Nick
    • Stayed with Carlos... Thought it was to risky to leave the others. I did however shout out to Luke and Kenny.

The 'next time' didn't give much away, not really sure what is going to happen. Hopefully Bonnie will come over to the good side as she seems like a nice girl who just got mixed up with the wrong crowd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the characters of Matthew and Walter, even though they weren't around for long, they seemed nice enough. Also I'm guessing if Alvin and Nick survive this episode they will die eventually like Carley/Doug.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the characters of Matthew and Walter, even though they weren't around for long, they seemed nice enough. Also I'm guessing if Alvin and Nick survive this episode they will die eventually like Carley/Doug.
    I not to bother if Alvin dies as to be honest I don't really feel anything for him. I think we are suppose to have some sort of sympathy for him due to Rebecca's baby not being his, but I get nothing.

I'm warming to Nick thought at the moment even thought at the moment he is a bit like Ben from season 1, but I'm hoping he lives for a a while yet.
  • Options
    WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,463
    Forum Member
    Kennys face when I choose to sit with Luke :cry:

Didn't fell like the ep was shorter than the last one, The first few chapters were short but the final one was long.

Enjoyed this ep but yeah I agree 'coming up in the next episode' didn't give much away!!
  • Options
    ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh FFS why is this not out on PS3 yet? It was supposed to be released yesterday! >:( I've checked the store - search function, latest add-ons etc. and it isn't anywhere. Checked on both the PS3 and the PC store and it isn't there. Bloody awful.
  • Options
    Nathers7Nathers7 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ags_rule wrote: »
    Oh FFS why is this not out on PS3 yet? It was supposed to be released yesterday! >:( I've checked the store - search function, latest add-ons etc. and it isn't anywhere. Checked on both the PS3 and the PC store and it isn't there. Bloody awful.

Not out till the 12th in Europe on PSN unfortunately. So disappointing that we have to wait an extra week :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe we will see more characters from 400 days in ep 3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought I recognised Walter's voice from somewhere, found out that he is also the voice of Comstock from Bioshock Infinite
  • Options
    SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just finished episode 2. Really loved it, especially THAT scene.

I love watching peoples reactions to that scene on YouTube.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theories for next episode
    I have a feeling Rebecca will have her baby. I can imagine the stress of being held hostage (plus the murder of alvin depending how your episode played out with him dying or not) will lead to it. Will Clem go all "call the midwife" on us?

I also think whoever went along with Tavia at the end of 400 days will show up. Bonnie was one of them but no matter decisions you made in 400 days, Bonnie went anyway, but i am sure also depending on the other choices you made, the ones who did go will appear. I also think Christa is being held hostage and we will meet up with her as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I finished season 1 and 400 days yesterday and started season 2 today. Loving it so far.
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Anyone know when this is available on Vita? I bought season 1 this evening on Vita to play through as I played through in before on 360 and wanted to get the trophies and remind myself of the storyline before going on to season 2 but when I looked for season 2, it wasn't there. Am I just overlooking it or is it not out yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've only released episodes 1 and 2 of season 2. I've got it on PS3 and waiting for episode 3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They've only released episodes 1 and 2 of season 2. I've got it on PS3 and waiting for episode 3.

Just done a google search and some articles saying episode 1 & 2 of season 2 were meant to be on Vita by end if March but still not out yet :( I hope they don't wait til all 5 are released!
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    E3 must be incoming very soon. Steam has just updated to include all E3 achievements (within the last few hours - as funnily, I looked earlier, and it said something like "congrats, you have all the achievements for this game!")
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Woohoo! Just read that this is out next week (23rd) on Vita
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Downloaded the season pass for season 2 on Vita earlier & have just finished episode one. Going to play episode two tonight after the football, then I can finally read the spoilers in here! :)
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many are out now? I'm waiting until they are all released :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Telltale are taking a lifetime to release episode 3 of season 2
  • Options
    MotherTeresaMotherTeresa Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many are out now? I'm waiting until they are all released :)

If the third one comes out in May, that'll be three episodes in five months. The wait is far from over.
  • Options
    WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,463
    Forum Member
    Ep 3 out next week!! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WoodsMonk wrote: »
    Ep 3 out next week!! :cool:

YAY :D unfortunately I wait months for the next chapter just to complete it in a few hours :(