Forum Member
    Riccy wrote: »
    Maybe topless, but never bottomless. :D

Did you say you were already married? I forgot..........:D

For the record, nothing!
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to wear something in bed. I have this fear of being burgled .... and being in the nuddy (having said that though, i could single handedly frighten any burgler).

I tend to wear a vest T-shirt and shorts (the nighty variety, not outdoor wear) or a nightshirt.
  • vintage_girlvintage_girl Posts: 3,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like to be ridiculously warm in bed, so even in summer it´s thick PJs and a duvet. I do live in a cold part of the country though, so it´s never THAT warm. I don´t sleep well in hot weather, because then I can´t wear my fleecy PJs and it feels all wrong :(
    If I have male company it´s a different story though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,845
    Forum Member
    Naked in bed, whatever the weather. I find clothes so uncomfortable and restrictive in bed.

I don't think nudity's a big deal. If someone broke in then really the last thing i'd be thinking about would be my unclothed state.
  • mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butt naked unless wearing somethin sexay!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sleep naked, it's nice feeling the warmth coming from your bed, or having the breeze through the window on my skin. Don't like having things on my skin if I can help it. I'll wear shorts & a cami top if I'm sleeping over a friend's. My boyfriend has a rule that I'm not allowed into his bed with any clothes on at all, whether or not I'm getting any that night, and he'll always say something along the lines of "I don't think so, get rid!" if he pulls the duvet back and I'm covered in any way. I don't mind at all, he's deliciously warm & it's really nice to feel someone else's skin on yours, who needs clothes with that option?
  • Russ_WWFCRuss_WWFC Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pyramid* wrote: »
    Skin only for me!! Hate being restricted and love feeling the sheet / duvet against my skin, even better feeling a night breeze from an open window. :)

Even in winter, it's got to be bloody cold for me to reach for nightwear, and even then, it's pulled off half way through the night.

What's your choice and why!

Naked as the day I was born, same as the OP. Only rare excpetion is if I was sharing a room with someone, even then anything I wore would most likely be discarded in the night!
  • Trouble MakerTrouble Maker Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its as little as possible on me in bed, but i must have a load of bedding down on top of me.
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Skolastyka wrote: »
    Naked in bed, whatever the weather. I find clothes so uncomfortable and restrictive in bed.

I don't think nudity's a big deal. If someone broke in then really the last thing i'd be thinking about would be my unclothed state.

It could be an advantage;) They may pass out as the blood rushes from their brain to their, er, somewhere else:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Skolastyka wrote: »

I am the country's only nude burgler, what's your address? :D
  • douknowotimean?douknowotimean? Posts: 1,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm naked in bed and have been for a good few years now. I don't see the point of wearing clothes for bed. I feel a lot more comfortable in the buff.

In the winter I tend use a thick duvet as it can be cold but in the summer I may land up sleeping on top of the bed. :)
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mathertron wrote: »
    Butt naked

And the rest of you :confused::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,845
    Forum Member
    I am the country's only nude burgler, what's your address? :D

I think i love you sometimes*

*Mostly when you let me out of the basement.
    It could be an advantage They may pass out as the blood rushes from their brain to their, er, somewhere else

I'm too modest to think that, but you're quite welcome to do it for me :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "sans" clothes for me too, winter or summer, and summer duvet throughout the year too :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Naked. I like to wear PJs to slob around the house though, just not in bed, too uncomfortable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like sleeping naked... Not sure why but I don't feel right naked under a duvet. In summery time I wear shorts and vest type pjs and in winter long bottoms and vest... Always have to have the duvet right up to my neck too, don't like having any limbs out for prolonged periods getting cold...

All of that said, I don't like to sleep cuddled up to anyone, skin on skin heat is too much for me. Thankfully my bf is the same so neither of us feel neglected:D
  • richard craniumrichard cranium Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pyramid* wrote: »
    I think she's too much of a lady for that and you'll be out of luck. .

Too much of a Lady......EH ?

No " Lady " would ever call their front-botty a Fanny,

How very common and working class.

I prefer the buff as Jim-Jams always ride up into your crotch and armpits and with the result of much tossing and turning ( like I do ) can be tight and uncomfortable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I prefer the buff as Jim-Jams always ride up into your crotch and armpits and with the result of much tossing and turning ( like I do ) can be tight and uncomfortable.

LOL

They might call you one though ................ :D
  • Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont care who is a toff or who is common as muck. As long as they have a sense of humour and don't take a light hearted thread too seriously, their all right in my book.

Anyone who does take it all far too seriously, has more needs in their life than someone using the word 'fanny'. Just my opinion and all that.

Mystic - PMSL !!:D I like your sense of humour girl !!