Fans of Deadliest Catch: Season 7 News:-

Benny_CHtBenny_CHt Posts: 2,732
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Season 7 as some of us know started last night (April 12) on Discovery USA, however, we don't have to wait very long for the screening on Discovery UK this time:

Reported elsewhere:

"The UK showing of season 7 is Sunday, May 1st!
Only 2 1/2 weeks behind the USA this time, not bad
."

So get the beers in for the Bank Holiday weekend and find out how they got on after the nightmare of last year...

Comments

• jobbie8jobbie8 Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that, last season was a real shocker!
  • Benny_CHtBenny_CHt Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it was. Also saw the first 'coming soon' advert for it on Discovery UK last night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    No Sig and Nothwestern this season.... :cry:
  • Debs79hDebs79h Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Methos_343 wrote: »
    No Sig and Nothwestern this season.... :cry:

i thought sig and the timebandit had kissed and made up with the producers has sig now pulled out of it :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debs79h wrote: »
    i thought sig and the timebandit had kissed and made up with the producers has sig now pulled out of it :eek:

Yes that is what I have heard: Basically the Discovery Channel pulled a lawsuit on the Hilstrand (Timebandit) brothers for not completing a seperate programme for them, so they told the Discovery Channel not to think about filming on their ship for this season of Deadliest Catch.

When Sig heard about the lawsuit, he stuck with the Hilstrands and told the Discovery Channel to take a hike as well.

The last I heard was that the Discovery Channel had dropped the lawsuit and all was well. ???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Captains Johnathan and Andy Hillstrand and Capt. Sig Hansen have agreed to return to "Deadliest Catch,""

According to this:-

http://homernews.com/stories/100810/Hillstrands-Time-Bandit-back-.shtml

It's up on the (cough) torrents now so I'll let you know tomorrow if they feature.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update: Yes all boats and crews are back, plus two new boats!

2 hour opening night Special.

No comment on content as that would be a spoiler.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the update, glad NW is back, wouldnt be the same without "Edgarisms" each episode....:D
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    I will still watch but this shit gets more fake every season.
  • TiffletTifflet Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    The new series of Deadliest Catch starts tonight (Tuesday) at 10pm on Discovery in the UK, probably repeated again next Sunday the 1st
  • wacky joewacky joe Posts: 1,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched final eposide today,when does next series start on Discovery UK