Comments

• dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale is brilliant at the moment
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for those. I look forward to it all.

So, now we know, Alicia is the focus of Lachlan's attention, not David.

Emma, the next soap 'psychopath':o Brilliant.

The Belle storyline has been brilliant. Eden Taylor-Draper has been excellent. I wonder if this will go down the suicide route? The words 'Heartbreak', does sound like there is going to be some kind of tragedy.

I will miss Katie. I wonder if Andy finds her dead?

I am glad Val is being used more and the HIV storyline is going to be remembered.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Value stuff sounds great. Wonder who the theif is pearle??
    Who could expand their Business ?? Jai? Bernice??. Robert/Aaron sounds great So does Katie exit.
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks quite interesting!
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks brilliant, all the stories in that article look to be really captivating and gripping. Sounds like Baby Spouse is going to morph into full on Scary Spouse:o. Really hope she's not a short term character though, because she's brilliant!
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks brilliant, all the stories in that article look to be really captivating and gripping. Sounds like Baby Spouse is going to morph into full on Scary Spouse:o. Really hope she's not a short term character though, because she's brilliant!

Who is Baby Spouse?
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know PillowPsycho was just a nut. I hate being right, party.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know PillowPsycho was just a nut. I hate being right, party.

Who is PillowPsycho?
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    Who is PillowPsycho?

Emma.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Sounds like Pearl will start thieving to fund her new found gambling habit,oh dear,norty pearl!
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The writing for the character of Val, as an HIV sufferer, was vile and probably undid years of work by people trying to dispel all the myths and prejudices about the condition. I am disappointed that the storyline is being re-hashed, especially with Val.
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the feedback on the piece ☺
  • Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robert will attack Katie to retrieve the evidence. In the process she will fall, hit her head and die as a result. Robert will cover up the evidence and run off with the phone and destroy the picture. He will then carry on with Chrissie and will get away with it (i am assuming they are married at this point, or if not, arrive at the Church and get married. He will carry on with Aaron because Aaron will let him. That's my predications.
  • dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    Robert will attack Katie to retrieve the evidence. In the process she will fall, hit her head and die as a result. Robert will cover up the evidence and run off with the phone and destroy the picture. He will then carry on with Chrissie and will get away with it (i am assuming they are married at this point, or if not, arrive at the Church and get married. He will carry on with Aaron because Aaron will let him. That's my predications.

I think that will happen apart from the photo. I imagine that even if the photo gets deleted off the phone some how it will end up having been emailed by Katie or saved in the 'cloud' so that it will come out at some point.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of exciting stuff and in true soap tradition I think that photo Katie takes will come back to haunt Robert. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma.

Thank you.
  • idgwiatidgwiat Posts: 2,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is the other person in the photo with Emma Barton?
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    Who is Baby Spouse?

Emma Barton - she looks so young, too young to be Pete's mum! + her name sounds very similar to Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) = Baby Spouse:p.
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    I can never keep up with the Dales nicknames!^_^
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can never keep up with the Dales nicknames!^_^

I knew who psycho pillow was. However baby spouse escaped me. Who knew they were actually the same. Lol
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Sounds good
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Love the sounds of this! Emmerdale is going from strength to strength as from next Thursday from what I gather!
    Loving the Rob/Aaron/Chrissie/Katie storyline!!
    Emma is turning into a real psycho by the sound of it.
    Pity Belle and the return of "Gemma" the ghost!!
    What's Lachlan going to do? Surely not rape?!! He's only a bairn! Or is there more to it?

Pity Emmerdale is classed as the poor cousin of it's counterpart soaps. It's always been last in the queue! It deserves better! :cool:
  • immusicimmusic Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmerdale has been brilliant recently. These spoilers sound fantastic too. Well done ED!!!
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why people object to spoilers such as this. I love them - it gives me something to look forward to.....not TOO much information - but enough to keep me teased into watching more!
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale has been an incredible soap for ages and is consistently on top form. Charity's trial, the twist with baby Archie has been fantastic and the build up to Katie's exit is really exciting and I have a feeling there will be another big twist next week! Emmerdale keeps pulling out all the stops with these twists and it makes the show unmissable.

Now we have Laurel's drinking problem, Lachlan stalking Alicia and Emma's story with the Bartons to look forward to. There are no signs of this show slowing down! Best soap on the box.