Heather Mills reveals new fashion line - eek!

Comments

• TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's absolutely barking mad - proof positive - I have never seen anything like it :eek:
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh they are hideous **shudders***

and what on earth has she done to her hair ? :eek: :D
  • Eye SeaEye Sea Posts: 4,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's several sandwiches short of a picnic, she is... :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good grief what does she look like? Surely having already had a failed store in Brighton she would take a hint? Those clothes are shocking! Unoriginal, trashy & by the looks of it poorly finished...is she trying to make a point Stella but failing miserably?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    copies the wife
    and now copies the daughter......

what next?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is a true loon.

She got her billionaire and a cut of his fortune, she can drop the dippy hippy vegan earth mother act now. No one buys it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think I'd like the black dress... I need something to horrify people at the end of Oct.

She is seriously disturbed and Stella she isn't!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deeply depressing.Who on earth is going to buy it when it is so unappealing and shapeless.The woman must be crazy of she imagines people will lock to wear that junk
  • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't even line my bin with those monstrosities! The poor girl is so disallusional!
  • TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who on earth told her she had any talent? Does she never listen to advice? This woman needs help... she's heading for a straight jacket
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Gawjus :eek:

I especially love Heather's own black tights and purple peeptoe shoes look :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,400
    Forum Member
    Looked like costumes for some Tim Burton gothicy film that got rejected

Im sure Christian Aid will make good use of them ,can just imagine those in the third world troting across the desert in that guff.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    She is a poor sad 'wannabe' McCartney. She will probably have a go at being a singer songwriter next or may a photographer :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    As long as she has money (Paul's money...) people surrounding her just won't say no to her.
    She would be safer in investing in property instead. Though knowing her luck, it would turn out just around the corner from the abbatoir.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she was advised by the same PR people who were advising Bruno on using charity involvement to raise his profile and popularity in the film.

However, reading some of the comments below the article about Linda, is it only me who remembers her as being one of the most hated and ridiculed woman on the planet until she sadly got cancer and died, at which point she was suddenly Saint Linda. Also I remember Stella being widely criticised for only getting work because of the McCartney name.

The public can be very fickle with their support.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as she has money (Paul's money...) people surrounding her just won't say no to her.

HM has definitely had to cough up to put on that fashion show herself. I can't see any investor agreeing to back those dreadful designs :eek:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if Stella is looking over her shoulder?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    Wonder if Stella is looking over her shoulder?

Probably the best laugh SMc has had all year..:rolleyes:
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RacerWelsh wrote: »
    copies the wife
    and now copies the daughter......

what next?

Hell knows but it's going to be fun whatever it is.:p
  • ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My god! They are the most hideous clothes ive ever seen!:eek:
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    oh poor Heather... she makes me chuckle, she hops from one calamity, to another.. she so desperate, for legitemacy.. Honey, it aint gonna happen, you one of the most hated women, in the UK.. take the title and go home.. lol lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    oh poor Heather... she makes me chuckle, she hops from one calamity, to another.. she so desperate, for legitemacy.. Honey, it aint gonna happen, you one of the most hated women, in the UK.. take the title and go home.. lol lol

Can you tell me exactly what she has done to deserve the title 'one of the most hated women in the UK'?

I have no time for her but what makes her so much worse than others in the eyes of you and the UK?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    Is that June PingPong modelling one of those monstrosities? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is absolutely BONKERS! I really dislike her.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »
    She got her billionaire and a cut of his fortune

C'mon, someone had to give her a leg up.

*Gets coat*