Options

naked or not in bed.

Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Skin only for me!! Hate being restricted and love feeling the sheet / duvet against my skin, even better feeling a night breeze from an open window. :)

Even in winter, it's got to be bloody cold for me to reach for nightwear, and even then, it's pulled off half way through the night.

What's your choice and why!

Comments

• Options
    mummypiggetmummypigget Posts: 12,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not. I dont like the idea of my bum being on show when I end up wriggling so much I end up on the outside of the bed :eek::o
  • Options
    HarryValleyHarryValley Posts: 16,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not. I dont like the idea of my bum being on show when I end up wriggling so much I end up on the outside of the bed :eek::o
    Would it be on show to many people? :confused:
  • Options
    louisa320louisa320 Posts: 7,459
    Forum Member
    I wear a chemise usually. But last night was so warm, i was naked :eek::o
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only when it's warm or if i'm sharing it with a lady friend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope i cant sleep nudy. Im too scared there would be a fire and i would have to run out naked...or a burgler will break in and i have to fight him in the nude. And i certainly couldnt when i stay at my parents house cause they bring me cups of tea in bed lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would it be on show to many people? :confused:

No. I know its very irrational but I just feel weird, supposing burglers came in?? I don't want them seeing my bum and if there is a God who can see and know everything...I don't want to be mooning at him!!!
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    I just wear my Paul Smith "Sunshine".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. I know its very irrational but I just feel weird, supposing burglers came in?? I don't want them seeing my bum and if there is a God who can see and know everything...I don't want to be mooning at him!!!

:D This made me laugh. Those are the two maddest things I've heard today! ;)
  • Options
    HarryValleyHarryValley Posts: 16,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunkissed wrote: »
    Nope i cant sleep nudy. Im too scared there would be a fire and i would have to run out naked...or a burgler will break in and i have to fight him in the nude. And i certainly couldnt when i stay at my parents house cause they bring me cups of tea in bed lol
    Bloody hell!!
    What are the chances of burglars/firefighters/anyone comin into your house while you're in bed - and on the off-chance they do, they'd most probably be more busy goin about their nocturnal business than tryin to get an eyeful of naked flesh - so stop bein paranoid and get em off!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My naked body is a natural deterant for burglars!!!:eek::D
  • Options
    GurglesGurgles Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :D Bless you! That really has to be post of the day for me; it made me howl with laughter!!!

If there is an all seeing all knowing God I doubt he's gonna be offended at the sight of your bum; I'm sure he sees much worse! ;)

I usually sleep naked except when it's freezing. Then it's pjs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell!!
    What are the chances of burglars/firefighters/anyone comin into your house while you're in bed - and on the off-chance they do, they'd most probably be more busy goin about their nocturnal business than tryin to get an eyeful of naked flesh - so stop bein paranoid and get em off!!

Id prefer to be safe than sorry. Plus wearing something on my bottom half provides a barrier to stop my OH gaining access whilst im sleeping. Im a crabby *b**ch when im sleeping - its for his own safety cause id snap it off if he woke me up trying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Pleased I have provided humor for thatdarncat and gurgles:D

I am sure I should tell them to eff off but if my bum ends up on show from nightie riding up it wakes me up and I feel all weird for the rest of the night trying to get comfy.

Also in this weather its too cold to be naked so in case of a fire, if I ran outside I would get really cold!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    I've got to be naked, balls swinging in the breeze of the open window or the fan at the end of the bed.
    The covers have to be light, i usually have a furry throw on me.
  • Options
    DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i cant sleep in any weather, alone or with my husband unless i have a teeshirt on. i dont know why i just cant sleep. i dont need a bottom half just a top half!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Job Seeker wrote: »
    I've got to be naked, balls swinging in the breeze of the open window or the fan at the end of the bed.

What, you hang your love spuds over the end of the bed? :eek:

That's some trick!
  • Options
    PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Knickers just in case the house catches fire and I need to get outside really quick. I'm happy for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see my naked breasts but I'd be mortified if the wrong people saw my naked fanny. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PamelaL wrote: »
    Knickers just in case the house catches fire and I need to get outside really quick. I'm happy for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see my naked breasts but I'd be mortified if the wrong people saw my naked fanny. :o

OK, go on then, let's see them :D:o
  • Options
    HendersonHenderson Posts: 11,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    . I'm happy for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see my naked breasts

Pic??
  • Options
    PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, go on then, let's see them :D:o
    Henderson wrote: »
    Pic??

Are either of you called Tom, Dick or Harry? :p
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing I wear in bed is a smile....;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are either of you called Tom, Dick or Harry? :p

I can be anyone you want me to be :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭