The Bad Crimes Inn - General gossip thread (2)

Comments

• Gwen 404Gwen 404 Posts: 3,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was delicious, I thought of you with every mouthful. :D

i can totally make great ****, if you want to try some serious welsh cuisine :p
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Managed to impress my housemates with a bit of Swedish alongside the aquavits I bought from Ikea. Little did they know they were "wow"ing at "Cheers, thank you very much for the fantastic show tonight," and "Cheers, 12 points go to melody number 8."
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know you'll all appreciate this because there are loads of fans on here! I've been watching loads of Kath and Kim clips online, don't know why I was thinking about it but I haven't watched any of it in years.

This has to be my second favourite moment (my first is obviously the wedding episode) from Da Kath and Kim Code. Watch it all the way till she exits the shop, just brilliant! :D And I love the way the extras just stand there looking extremely awkward!

http://youtu.be/3L4rUEONZRw?t=55m37s

I don't think a sitcom ever made me cry with laughter as much as that one did. They've just released another movie but I doubt we'll be seeing it round these parts given that BBC2 gave up on it years ago. There's a least one full series that I'm pretty sure hasn't been seen in the UK.
  • KozmicBluesKozmicBlues Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gottago wrote: »
    Kath and Kim

I just love Australian humour; dry as sticks!
  • BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Managed to impress my housemates with a bit of Swedish alongside the aquavits I bought from Ikea. Little did they know they were "wow"ing at "Cheers, thank you very much for the fantastic show tonight," and "Cheers, 12 points go to melody number 8."

Do you do the right accent for "Melodi"?? I just can't get it to sound right :(
    I know you'll all appreciate this because there are loads of fans on here! I've been watching loads of Kath and Kim clips online, don't know why I was thinking about it but I haven't watched any of it in years.

This has to be my second favourite moment (my first is obviously the wedding episode) from Da Kath and Kim Code. Watch it all the way till she exits the shop, just brilliant! :D And I love the way the extras just stand there looking extremely awkward!

I don't think a sitcom ever made me cry with laughter as much as that one did. They've just released another movie but I doubt we'll be seeing it round these parts given that BBC2 gave up on it years ago. There's a least one full series that I'm pretty sure hasn't been seen in the UK.

I tried to find the theme tune on YouTube for when we had the TV/Film Themes contest, reckon I would have walked it

It's just about the only comedy box set I've got (along with G&S) that I can watch again and again and again....
  • Nicky2win87Nicky2win87 Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love Trude and Prude! :D
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm loaded with the cold:(
  • JaccobabeJaccobabe Posts: 27,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loaded with the cold:(

You need someone to keep you warm ;)
  • weedydiamondweedydiamond Posts: 4,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gwen 404 wrote: »
    i can totally make great ****, if you want to try some serious welsh cuisine :p

I think I have just found the girl of my dreams... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaccobabe wrote: »
    You need someone to keep you warm ;)

That would be great, and for someone to rub some ointment on my back
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be great, and for someone to rub some ointment on my back

I'll do it! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll do it! :D

Ok one can do my back, the other my chest.

Now the mrs has her babies she doesn't like to come near me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok one can do my back, the other my chest.

Now the mrs has her babies she doesn't like to come near me!

You don't have a hairy chest do you? If you do then I shotgun back. :p
  • UlfgeirrUlfgeirr Posts: 3,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't have a hairy chest do you? If you do then I shotgun back. :p

What if he also has a hairy back?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ulfgeirr wrote: »
    What if he also has a hairy back?

Haha was about to say that.

Nothing on the back yet but there is a bit of fluff out front. Sorry
  • thmsthms Posts: 61,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't want to jinx celtic and only just checked the score over in Moscow.. they won 2-3 omg!
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think my computer has given up the ghost :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention.

I know quite a few of us here like Nightwish. On Monday it was announced that Anette has left the band.

There's definitely something going on within the group.
  • steeleuro_wolfsteeleuro_wolf Posts: 13,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot to mention.

I know quite a few of us here like Nightwish. On Monday it was announced that Anette has left the band.

There's definitely something going on within the group.

Here's hoping they ask Tarja back. They made a big mistake treating her the way they did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone been watching the valleys? It's brilliant:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people I know have had their private messages on Facebook posted to their wall. I can't find reference of this happening anywhere except on new reports from a couple of weeks ago... :confused:

Does anyone know anything about this?
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people I know have had their private messages on Facebook posted to their wall. I can't find reference of this happening anywhere except on new reports from a couple of weeks ago... :confused:

This was a story from France but turned out that they where just old wall pots or something but I think the French government launched an investigation anyway because its against French law .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

People have been posting things about this but most replies seem to suggest its rubbish.

I've come back to FB btw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People have been posting things about this but most replies seem to suggest its rubbish.

I've come back to FB btw

Add me please! :D
  • BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Add me please! :D

and Martina says .... Add me!!!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/220401804645010/