The Bad Crimes Inn - General gossip thread (2)

Comments

• NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm more of a tea and toast gay but do love the occasional strawberry frosted pop tart

I love Pop Tarts, it's a shame they're harder to find nowadays and the variety we have is absolute zero in comparison with what they have in the States. The cinnamon ones are delicious but that's just the tip of the iceberg!
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Pop Tarts, it's a shame they're harder to find nowadays and the variety we have is absolute zero in comparison with what they have in the States. The cinnamon ones are delicious but that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Oh I know. When we were in America I was in heaven.

I used to love the apple ones over here which were immense but I can now only find the strawberry frosted(yum) and the chocolate (bleurgh)
  • Nicky2win87Nicky2win87 Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pop tarts just sounds wrong. Makes me think of Geri Halliwell or someone similar :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I know. When we were in America I was in heaven.

I used to love the apple ones over here which were immense but I can now only find the strawberry frosted(yum) and the chocolate (bleurgh)

There is a shop not too far from me that sells US imported pop tarts, must pick them up next time I'm there. The apple strudel one sounds really good. Now my stomach is growling at me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pop tarts just sounds wrong. Makes me think of Geri Halliwell or someone similar :P

Nathan is not going to like that!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a shop not too far from me that sells US imported pop tarts, must pick them up next time I'm there. The apple strudel one sounds really good. Now my stomach is growling at me.

Get them sent up north of the border please:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went to school with the girl on "don't tell the bride" tonight!
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to school with the girl on "don't tell the bride" tonight!

Saw that episode the other day and she came across quite badly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    Saw that episode the other day and she came across quite badly.

She's annoying me already. Was ok in school but that was 8 years ago
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's annoying me already. Was ok in school but that was 8 years ago

It gets worse, and I don't think its down to the edit either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    It gets worse, and I don't think its down to the edit either.

Haha. Can't wait
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously, that episode is second only to the Vegas one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gottago wrote: »
    Seriously, that episode is second only to the Vegas one.

In that the bride was awful?

Ive never watched it before. Just tuned in as I know her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In that the bride was awful?

Ive never watched it before. Just tuned in as I know her

No the bride was ok in that it was her Fiancé that was the problem, dragging her to Vegas for a wedding and the Fiancée's sister was horrible too because she wouldn't go on principle that their brother wasn't invited leaving her without a bridesmaid.
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always find albums I like, and in this case waited for years for, get released near enough the same time. Pink, Mika, Agnes, The Killers and Nelly Furtado, lets hope they ain't let downs :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I was here for a while in 2008. :)
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigBmad wrote: »
    I always find albums I like, and in this case waited for years for, get released near enough the same time. Pink, Mika, Agnes, The Killers and Nelly Furtado, lets hope they ain't let downs :D

I listened to the Agnes album a couple of days ago........sadly I have to say it's incredibly underwhelming. If she's planning to enter Melfest I sincerely hope it's with a song that's not on the album or she's likely to get no further than Fat Chance imo.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been out all day on my own with the kids and they are exhausted so will be having an early night. The mrs said she would cook us a nice meal.

Got back and she had put a couple of chicken kievs in the oven:eek::(
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I listened to the Agnes album a couple of days ago........sadly I have to say it's incredibly underwhelming. If she's planning to enter Melfest I sincerely hope it's with a song that's not on the album or she's likely to get no further than Fat Chance imo.:(
    I think you're forgetting how utterly butterly strict Melfest are with songs being heard for the first time more than a day before the semi final!
  • BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been out all day on my own with the kids and they are exhausted so will be having an early night. The mrs said she would cook us a nice meal.

Got back and she had put a couple of chicken kievs in the oven:eek::(

Nothing shabby about the Ukrainian national dish! ;)

Got the forms this week to enrol Little Anzej into high school . Embrace that time with your little 'uns geeky, it goes so fast....:cry:
  • UlfgeirrUlfgeirr Posts: 3,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chicken Kievs are actually from Moscow...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBAnne wrote: »
    Nothing shabby about the Ukrainian national dish! ;)

Got the forms this week to enrol Little Anzej into high school . Embrace that time with your little 'uns geeky, it goes so fast....:cry:

I do love them, was just expecting a nice home cooked meal. Even pasta would have done!!

Secondary already :eek: Time flies. I'm dreading the day Declan goes to school
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh and it's taken my best mate two years to know my sons name is Declan. He's been calling him Dylan and I never noticed :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ulfgeirr wrote: »
    Chicken Kievs are actually from Moscow...

How dare you disagree with Anne, to the dungeon with you!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,490
    Forum Member
    I'm packed and ready to move pack to Uni.

The fact I've managed to fill three suitcases to the brim with clothes tells me my time working at Topman was entirely wasted, as I pumped a great deal of my wages back into the store.