Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read the whole thread.
    im a size 12/14 and a round 9 1/2 stone
    if Kellys fat at roughly size 10 i wounder what KP would think of me or probably most of the population of normal sized women in the world?

also i thought a heffer was like Hephalump like an elephant like creature

What do you mean by 'normal sized' women?
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I changed it now.
    i mean by people who are bigger than size ten (kelly).
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    What do you mean by 'normal sized' women?

Women that aren't too fat or too thin?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I changed it now.
    i mean by people who are bigger than size ten (kelly).

Sorry, not being nit-picky but the terms 'normal' and 'real' when applied to women really bugs me. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah thats why i changed it asap i posted as i relized it could offend :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Women that aren't too fat or too thin?

I meant that too:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katmobile wrote: »
    When I was teenager I was really happy if I get into a size 12 - it happened occasionally and only ever with the bottom halves - I was too busty to get tops in size 12 that fitted the smallest size I ever managed there was a size 14. This was when I was aged 16 and going out on my bike a lot. So by the laws these days I was a hopeless lard arse no matter what I did - way to encourage eating disorders - on yes and the BMI states I should have been nine and half stone - which I never got to either. I look at photos of myself now when I was aged 18 at uni - and I looked pretty good - now I am overweight.

That's what she doesn't realise when she shouts her mouth off, how her comments can affect other women who can struggle with their weight. Mind you, she is thick and selfish so maybe we shouldn't expect anymore from her.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Pwicey has just tweeted this to Kelly

@MissKatiePrice: @IAMKELLYBROOK I'm really sorry for what I've done you know I think your a natural beautiful girl we go back a long way so I'm sorry xx
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

@MissKatiePrice: @IAMKELLYBROOK I'm really sorry for what I've done you know I think your a natural beautiful girl we go back a long way so I'm sorry xx

Heartfelt apology or realising it's backfired in a spectacular fashion and backtracking? You decide ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That awkard moment when KP suddenly realises that, bar a few blokes with no standards, most of the great british public prefer Kelly. A beautiful sweet girl who's never tried to be anything she's not and who has a body i'd kill for!!
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Heartfelt apology or realising it's backfired in a spectacular fashion and backtracking? You decide ;)

The latter, l would say. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The stupid b*tch knows it has backfired I hope Kelly Brook tells her to *@*" off!
  • J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was the 'heartfelt' apology posted before or after she posted the topless picture of Kelly? I wonder if she's sorry enough to make the apology a public one?
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J.R wrote: »
    Was the 'heartfelt' apology posted before or after she posted the topless picture of Kelly? I wonder if she's sorry enough to make the apology a public one?

Agree, I wonder if she will put it in her column ?
    Still think it's damage limitation though , I think she misjudged public opinion on this , the backlash must have made even her sit up and take notice.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

She must have received tons of angry tweets, and is trying to backpedal and safe face. Embarrassing woman!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to STFU now and not keep compounding the error.

But Katie being 'thick as mince' would never realise that continuing this is making her look more stupid by the day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ughh Kelly went out with Jason Statham and been friends with A listers like Madonna for years. Katie is like a piece of sh*t she steps over. Katie knows she's messing above her level and has back tracked.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why dosnt Katie just keep quiet, nobody wants to hear what she has to say, all she talks is rubbish, keep it buttond love no one wants to hear your petty jealous ramblings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

also i thought a heffer was like Hephalump like an elephant like creature

She means a 'heifer' which is a young female cow who hasn't had a calf yet.

She's so stupid she can't even spell it..
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Well, i must have blinked and missed her apology, as it has been deleted!

I wish that woman would just grow up!
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would appear she has deleted her apology , wonder why ?
    Maybe it has legal implications , I don't know , perhaps someone with more legal knowledge could let us know ?
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Still think it's damage limitation though , I think she misjudged public opinion on this , the backlash must have made even her sit up and take notice.

Yep, my thoughts on it exactly.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Well, i must have blinked and missed her apology, as it has been deleted!

I wish that woman would just grow up!
    momma11 wrote: »
    It would appear she has deleted her apology , wonder why ?
    Maybe it has legal implications , I don't know , perhaps someone with more legal knowledge could let us know ?

I've literally just looked on her twitter again and I can still see her apology? It was tweeted about 5 hours ago.
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I've literally just looked on her twitter again and I can still see her apology? It was tweeted about 5 hours ago.

I've just looked, and the apology isn't there? Although the link to what she apologised for is still there?

How strange :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    I've just looked, and the apology isn't there? Although the link to what she apologised for is still there?

How strange :confused:

I can't see it either. :confused: