Options

EE: Cindy Jnr.

2»

Comments

• Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    I don't think that the Twins are meant to dislike her per se - it is just the standard irritant of having a little sister around that you have to look out for, wants to tag along when you would rather be on your own with mates your age and perhaps romantic partners and in Lucy's case, 'borrowing' your clothes and Peter's the fact she knows about his friend dying.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I find her too boring for my liking. The actress is decent enough but still as dull as hell. But maybe that's partly because she doesn't appear much.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    I don't think that the Twins are meant to dislike her per se - it is just the standard irritant of having a little sister around that you have to look out for, wants to tag along when you would rather be on your own with mates your age and perhaps romantic partners and in Lucy's case, 'borrowing' your clothes and Peter's the fact she knows about his friend dying.

I think its more of the fact even they want her to go back to their grandmothers. If this was the only family she had then i think they be a bit more understanding. Just think for them they are grown and don't want to have her follow them all the time. Think Booby for them was enough.
  • Options
    Dan_1983Dan_1983 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good little actress that plays Cindy Jr. I think she has good potential.
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    She could be the makings of a great long-term character. I know it's a stretch having her live with Ian, but in the long run I think this is wise, building her up as a familiar character with links to the square so that in the future, Cindy Beale can be a great Janine figure, with a lot of square history.

If they bought her into the show in, say, 10 years, she would just be a Cindy knock-off with no backstory and a panto villain. But if they can show her softer side and explore how she has been passed around from pillar-to-post, it will make her a much more rounded character and she'll have a lot more longevity in the show.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    I think its more of the fact even they want her to go back to their grandmothers. If this was the only family she had then i think they be a bit more understanding. Just think for them they are grown and don't want to have her follow them all the time. Think Booby for them was enough.

I think Bobby is different because he is much younger. He is still, just, at the cute rather than annoying stage.