10 forgotten soap stories

wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
Forum Member

Comments

• Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good stuff, I'm Sure Carl's murder on Eastenders hasn't been forgotten . I read somewhere that Lawrence( Emmerdale) will have his past explored again soon.
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did billy and the post actually happen again?
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    Tina McQueen was mentioned after Carmel's death and Mercedes presumed death

Who gives a toss about Denny. I don't.

Didn't Oscar go with Tanya when she left?
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina McQueen was mentioned after Carmel's death and Mercedes presumed death

Who gives a toss about Denny. I don't.

Didn't Oscar go with Tanya when she left?

He did did go with Tanya and kamil with zaknab but both appeared atleast once since their mums exit. I'm confused as to where he was for the wedding though. Surely Tanya would of brought him to see max and abi
  • Options
    Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As soon as I see this sort of title in a thread I instantly start to think about the missing post syoryline, some of the entries in this list are even you her to wrap your head around being dropped though
  • Options
    pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    When did billy and the post actually happen again?

Just Googled it. It happened in March 2010. I was surprised, I thought happened before that, like around 2007 or something.
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The writers are idiots, at least in relation to Carl White from Eastenders

"So has Ronnie Mitchell gotten away with this then? A couple of New Years ago, Carl was sniffing around Roxy and Ronnie took the Mitchell law into her own hands by killing him with a car boot.

She later left him in the boot and had the car crushed and so far, only Phil knows her killer secret. In over a year, it has not been mentioned again so can we presume that this will be forever gathering dust in the Walford Missing People filing cabinet."

Er no, Ronnie told Carl's brother and mother and made them sure that in no uncertain terms, they would leave it alone
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    I really liked Edna & Lawrence's scenes. Hopefully there is more to come there.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon finding out about Whitney not abusing Denny. Unless I missed an episode. As I have no recollection of Sharon apologising to Whitney at all. It's like they forgot about that storyline and wanted us to forget it too.