Options

Katona hires "Mary Poppins nanny"

fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a147691/katona-hires-mary-poppins-nanny.html

Discuss. (Just thought it would make a change from threads about Jade......:D)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I don't really understand why she's bankrupt and has people working for her or why she needs people working for her when her and husband don't do anything all day!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    hope she is some sterm dom type who will give lard boy and queen chav an earful....
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    How can she afford it? :confused:
  • Options
    sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just another tedious non-story in the life of the Lardy-Chavs......:yawn:
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't really understand why she's bankrupt and has people working for her or why she needs people working for her when her and husband don't do anything all day!

They are a lazy pair, aren't they? She's a wierd bankrupt, with household staff, holidays abroad and fancy cars:confused:
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've certainly got an interesting definition of 'bankruptcy' - just declare yourself bankrupt and then carry on spending exactly as before......:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    They've certainly got an interesting definition of 'bankruptcy' - just declare yourself bankrupt and then carry on spending exactly as before......:sleep:

Did she put all her assets into Pinhead's name before she went bankrupt? So she's got no actual cash but he's got the house, the cars and the bank account? Still can't work out how the hell she manages to live so lavishly though. Unless she got a mega handout from Brian McFatty for the girls and she's spending that?
  • Options
    LadyGucciLadyGucci Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    This Kerry actually makes me HURL and throw up all over my gucci high heels.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her prawn ring makes me quite nauseaus:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully she may even put Kerry on the naughty step!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    Did she put all her assets into Pinhead's name before she went bankrupt? So she's got no actual cash but he's got the house, the cars and the bank account? Still can't work out how the hell she manages to live so lavishly though. Unless she got a mega handout from Brian McFatty for the girls and she's spending that?

Being bankrupt doesn't mean you are automatically skint, not if you are still earning which she is.
  • Options
    JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither of them appear to work, or not very often, so why do they have to fork out for a nanny? I can't see either being much in demand
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being bankrupt doesn't mean you are automatically skint, not if you are still earning which she is.

I know it doesn't but I'd have thought her earnings would be going towards paying off her debts and not hiring household help!
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    I assume the eldest daughter needs all the help she can get......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    I assume the eldest daughter needs all the help she can get......

I saw the headline on Ok last week - did Kezza really tell the world her daughter does the majority of the childcare????:eek:Poor child.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I saw the headline on Ok last week - did Kezza really tell the world her daughter does the majority of the childcare????:eek:Poor child.

I didn't read it but she's said it before! Unbelievable - how to get people on side - say your very young daughter is a better parent. Way to go Kerry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't read it but she's said it before! Unbelievable - how to get people on side - say your very young daughter is a better parent. Way to go Kerry.

How old is Molly? 8? Where's her flipping father? She needs a responsible parent to look after her!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How old is Molly? 8? Where's her flipping father? She needs a responsible parent to look after her!

Doesn't he claim he does want the kids but he's chosen to live in Oz so can't want them that much - very difficult to get sole custody if you don't actually live in the same country.

I feel for all those kids - can't believe it's the best environment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't he claim he does want the kids but he's chosen to live in Oz so can't want them that much - very difficult to get sole custody if you don't actually live in the same country.

I feel for all those kids - can't believe it's the best environment.

I feel so sorry for the older two, abandoned by their dad,whatever he may say to the contrary, he lives the other side of the world! And witless Kerry as their main carer, with Pinhead the cabbie as stepdaddy *shudder* they don't stand a flippin chance:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LadyGucci wrote: »
    This Kerry actually makes me HURL and throw up all over my gucci high heels.

She is so obvious, Jade has been getting all the press for a couple of months, Kerry wants to be noticed as well:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    She is so obvious, Jade has been getting all the press for a couple of months, Kerry wants to be noticed as well:eek:

She's also been told she has NO chance of Dancing On Ice and because she's fallen out with Phil Schofield, she can't do Strictly either. She's done the jungle already - how else can she earn a crust?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's also been told she has NO chance of Dancing On Ice and because she's fallen out with Phil Schofield, she can't do Strictly either. She's done the jungle already - how else can she earn a crust?

Yes - and sacking MC - don't see where she'll go from here. Even the body makeover hasn't really worked.

Can't see how she'll make a revival.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes - and sacking MC - don't see where she'll go from here. Even the body makeover hasn't really worked.

Can't see how she'll make a revival.

If she gets the boot from Iceland, she'll be snookered. She might have to get a real job!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    I know it doesn't but I'd have thought her earnings would be going towards paying off her debts and not hiring household help!

Perhaps part of her earnings are put aside towards any debts she owes. She is allowed to do what she wishes with the rest of it.