Options

Daniel - Judges view.

stujonesstujones Posts: 1,277
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Please don't think I am starting a Daniel appreciation thread. I couldn't believe he made it through bootcamp to be honest. But I have to say, on second viewing, of his Michael Jackson performance I have to say he was very strong vocally and deserved more praise than he got.

His last note showed impressive breath, Laura got praised beyond for essentially one note last night (cause the rest was poor) and the judges seemed to skim over Daniel's vocal and have a go at the other things he is missing.

Yes, he is missing lots - he aint going to win, and he shouldn't even be there. But I don't like comments for the other likes such as "tuning issues aside" and Laura's one note performance last night getting rave reviews. I just think it was a tad harsh.

He sang the song competidently and in tune throughout, and it wasn't the easiest song to sing - which is more than some of the finalists - who got rave reviews.... plus he didn't have the backing that others did, which enhanced their performance - Alexendra and Laura especially.