Chantelle Houghton.. Guess what?

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2590798/Chantelle-Houghton-grins-goes-lunch-new-beau-Ben-daughter-Dolly.html

Dolly is even pointing the pap out to Chantelle who never notices him. 'Look mum, it's that man with the camera who follows us everywhere'
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It seems that having the paps on speed dial every time you leave the house and flogging the evidence to the DM sidebar of shame pays enough for endless trips to Lakeside and a nice house in an affluent area - we've gone wrong somewhere

You are not wrong Blondie X. She's been on the phone again.;-)

'Doting mum, Chantelle Houghton looked happier than ever as she took her daughter, Dolly, out with her while she ran some errands on Monday.

The giggling twosome looked picture perfect as they headed to their local supermarket together.

Health-conscious Chantelle, 30, filled up her trolley with bottles of Evian water, Innocent vegetable pots and lots of fresh vegetables. '

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2605596/Chantelle-Houghton-mini-daughter-Dolly-side.html
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't find another thread more on topic so I'll ask here - what on earth is Chantelle's problem with Kelly Brook's fiancee? She's gobbed off about him two or three times now. Apart from attentionseekingitas and using Kelly's name as a means to get noticed, what's the matter with the daft bint? I think she might need professional help.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How bright must the glare of those pesky pap's camera flash be, that she has to wear her sunnies indoors?

Also, she used to be 'caught' (ahem) doing things like going to the seaside or funfair, now it's Sainsbury's!? (oh yeh, she can't go Waitrose can she ;) )

What next? 'Chantelle, looking radiant in a Primark tracksuit and glossy Easilocks extensions, visits the dentist, where she's caught in an intimate pose having her right 4th molar drilled'

or maybe 'Chantelle, looking slim in a penguin onesie, braves the rain to put out the bins at her £250,000 rented four bedroom home in the heart of leafy Cheshire'

Better not give her ideas actually.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are not wrong Blondie X. She's been on the phone again.;-)

'Doting mum, Chantelle Houghton looked happier than ever as she took her daughter, Dolly, out with her while she ran some errands on Monday.

The giggling twosome looked picture perfect as they headed to their local supermarket together.

Health-conscious Chantelle, 30, filled up her trolley with bottles of Evian water, Innocent vegetable pots and lots of fresh vegetables. '

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2605596/Chantelle-Houghton-mini-daughter-Dolly-side.html

Why did she bother changing into the stilletos because surely she can't drive in them and she's wearing pumps walking round Sainsburys :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she get paid for having pictures like that in papers/ on websites ?

I don't know how she affords to live if she doesn't actually work?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her little girl has beautiful eyes.
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    That article is like some kind of a send up of celeb culture. No detail too trivial to include.

Any self respecting journalist or reporter should be mortified to find themselves writing rubbish like that.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How bright must the glare of those pesky pap's camera flash be, that she has to wear her sunnies indoors?

Also, she used to be 'caught' (ahem) doing things like going to the seaside or funfair, now it's Sainsbury's!? (oh yeh, she can't go Waitrose can she ;) )

What next? 'Chantelle, looking radiant in a Primark tracksuit and glossy Easilocks extensions, visits the dentist, where she's caught in an intimate pose having her right 4th molar drilled'

or maybe 'Chantelle, looking slim in a penguin onesie, braves the rain to put out the bins at her £250,000 rented four bedroom home in the heart of leafy Cheshire'

Better not give her ideas actually.

Or 'Brave Chantelle gamely decides to raise awareness of gynaeological issues by inviting us into her latest appointment. As we arrive, she is slipping her slim, tapered ankles into the stirrups......'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That article is like some kind of a send up of celeb culture. No detail too trivial to include.

Any self respecting journalist or reporter should be mortified to find themselves writing rubbish like that.

I like to think these "articles" are taking the piss via being as deliberately ridiculous as is possible to be. Otherwise God help us. :o
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still at a loss on how this is possibly seen as news, Chantelle goes shopping, and ? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or 'Brave Chantelle gamely decides to raise awareness of gynaeological issues by inviting us into her latest appointment. As we arrive, she is slipping her slim, tapered ankles into the stirrups......'

I predict this will actually happen in the not too distant future. If not with Chantelle then some other desperate has been who never was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    I'm still at a loss on how this is possibly seen as news, Chantelle goes shopping, and ? :confused:

That's what I don't get either ? If she makes money from this, why?? Who cares ??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tell you what, Brentwood Sainsburys is becoming the new place to be seen. No wonder paps are flooding to the place. Only a couple of weeks back, Lucy from TOWIE was papped walking through the car park (gasp), Amy Childs has been spotted completely inconspicuously walking past the very same car park wearing f**k off great big rollers and now Chantelle is completely unaware of the fact she's having a photoshoot done while she strolls round innocently doing her weeks shopping.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't find another thread more on topic so I'll ask here - what on earth is Chantelle's problem with Kelly Brook's fiancee? She's gobbed off about him two or three times now. Apart from attentionseekingitas and using Kelly's name as a means to get noticed, what's the matter with the daft bint? I think she might need professional help.

Sorry GQ, I have no idea but hopefully someone reading will know and enlighten us.:)
  • History GalHistory Gal Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    I guess this is what happens when you have no discernible talent, you have to resort to being papped while shopping. Shame she just doesn't bow out, get a job and live a normal life.

When you actually break down the contents of the most recent pics of her, it is in a supermarket, getting out of a car or eating in Bluewater... Something for the CV I guess?
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh apparently Kelly's fiancée tried to ask Chantelle out a million years ago and Chantelle being the wonderful person she is ^_^ took it that he asked everyone that has a pulse out so she decides to now slag him off at every opportunity ,
    even though IMO it's none of her bloo*y business who Kelly is in love with >:(
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    I predict this will actually happen in the not too distant future. If not with Chantelle then some other desperate has been who never was.

Kerry katona springs to mind....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tell you what, Brentwood Sainsburys is becoming the new place to be seen. No wonder paps are flooding to the place. Only a couple of weeks back, Lucy from TOWIE was papped walking through the car park (gasp), Amy Childs has been spotted completely inconspicuously walking past the very same car park wearing f**k off great big rollers and now Chantelle is completely unaware of the fact she's having a photoshoot done while she strolls round innocently doing her weeks shopping.

Those pesky paps hanging round Sainsburys car park again. What's the chances they just happened to be passing as Chantelle bowled up?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2999024/Chantelle-Houghton-wraps-faux-fur-gilet-ripped-black-skinny-jeans-runs-errands-Essex.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those pesky paps hanging round Sainsburys car park again. What's the chances they just happened to be passing as Chantelle bowled up?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2999024/Chantelle-Houghton-wraps-faux-fur-gilet-ripped-black-skinny-jeans-runs-errands-Essex.html

She's always got a face like a smacked arse.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member

I genuinely don't know how former Z-list celebs like her survive. She can't have made any serious money in years!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those latest pics are hilarious, Blondie. This woman really does think she's somebody, lmfao!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely don't know how former Z-list celebs like her survive. She can't have made any serious money in years!

I just had a read about her on Wiki because I'm nosey- she's apparently got her own dating website, designed a carry potty and hair extensions and writes a column for now or new magazine. I guess she gets a bit of maintenance from Alex for Dolly as well.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    She's always got a face like a smacked arse.

That does seem to be unnecessarily unfair to smacked arses everywhere.

I never realised that being papped whilst looking mardy and whining on Twitter actually qualified someone to be a "media personality".
    According to the DM, being the colour of an over-ripe satsuma is "sporting a fresh make-up look."
    FFS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    I just had a read about her on Wiki because I'm nosey- she's apparently got her own dating website, designed a carry potty and hair extensions and writes a column for now or new magazine. I guess she gets a bit of maintenance from Alex for Dolly as well.

Plus she must make a few quid (and I mean only a few) from the deal her and her personal pap have with the DM SOS