Danielle Lloyd attacked in club again - she seems to attract trouble..

14567810»

Comments

• skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrs tiswas wrote: »
    I reckon some of those girls may of been venging Shilpa whilst attacking her, and she has no sympathy from me whatsoever.

As she didnt attack Shilpa Shetty then why beat her up, if they wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine then surely verbally abusing her would have been the way ? if a way was needed at all.

Shilpa as an adult with better things to worry her than a group of silly girls let the situation go, if this had anything to do with that situation then the people who carried it out are worse than Danielle Lloyd .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    As she didnt attack Shilpa Shetty then why beat her up, if they wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine then surely verbally abusing her would have been the way ? if a way was needed at all.

Shilpa as an adult with better things to worry her than a group of silly girls let the situation go, if this had anything to do with that situation then the people who carried it out are worse than Danielle Lloyd .

All this is based upon the assumption that an act of violence was actually carried out on her.I'm rather sceptical to say the least, there has been no press update regarding her 'attack'.

The only thing we are certain of is that wherever trouble is that girl is not far behind.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    A few days ago she was at a club in Ireland.
  • RomusRomus Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »

The sort of people who randomly attack "celebs" in clubs wouldn't be the type minded to defend Shilpa Shetty.

Shetty is just another self-absorbed marriage wrecker. On CBB she was utterly spoiled, narcissistic and attention seeking.

I cannot see why people would go out of their way to defend Shetty's "reputation" in clubs by attacking Lloyd or O'Mera. Doesn't compute.
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Romus wrote: »
    The sort of people who randomly attack "celebs" in clubs wouldn't be the type minded to defend Shilpa Shetty.

Shetty is just another self-absorbed marriage wrecker. On CBB she was utterly spoiled, narcissistic and attention seeking.

I cannot see why people would go out of their way to defend Shetty's "reputation" in clubs by attacking Lloyd or O'Mera. Doesn't compute.
    She won, though, eh? And has done rather well since.
  • minnie1957minnie1957 Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    kimindex wrote: »
    She won, though, eh? And has done rather well since.

Helping to wreck some other womans marriage..............oh yes, she has done rather well since.
  • spearmintspearmint Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minnie1957 wrote: »
    Helping to wreck some other womans marriage..............oh yes, she has done rather well since.

How can she wreck a marraige that was already over. :confused:
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    lovetochat wrote: »
    OK - I'm not a fan of Dani Lloyd at all (serial WAG, talentless, etc, etc, ) but does she deserve to be attacked time and time again by bitchy jealous girls in clubs?

Photo of her after attack
    here

Maybe that's why she wants a baby - it will keep her in at night :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any update on the 'attack' ?
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Romus wrote: »

Utter bunkum! Goody and the other two hags were the attention seeking morons, but maybe your prefer bad behaviour.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    It seems to be the only way Danielle can get her name into the newspaper is to be "attacked" at various clubs. Surely, if this was true and she was being attacked by members of the public she would stay home!! Stupid girl, what exactly has she done with her life to make her famous? Is she famous? I know her only from her "appearance" on Big Brother with Jade and quite honestly she appeared to be a real little b
    ! Perhaps she should look in the mirror and she might she why she has such bad luck!!
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems to be the only way Danielle can get her name into the newspaper is to be "attacked" at various clubs. Surely, if this was true and she was being attacked by members of the public she would stay home!!

Not necessarily. She might feel she doesn't want to hide away, and getting out and going to clubs is worth taking the risk of possibly being attacked.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    It seems to be the only way Danielle can get her name into the newspaper is to be "attacked" at various clubs.

Assuming she wants to get her name in papers, and even if she wanted to, it's a rather extreme way of doing it don't you agree?
    Surely, if this was true and she was being attacked by members of the public she would stay home!!

Why should she give in to them?
    Stupid girl, what exactly has she done with her life to make her famous? Is she famous? I know her only from her "appearance" on Big Brother with Jade and quite honestly she appeared to be a real little b
    !

So you don't know but are able to say this...
    Perhaps she should look in the mirror and she might she why she has such bad luck!!

What might she see then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I'm dragging up a rather old thread, but did anybody hear whether the charges stuck against her 'attackers' or was HolyMoly's reporting of the incident correct?
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Charges were dropped due to lack of evidence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »

So I'm guessing HOLY MOLY were correct after all, what a surprise! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexy_86 wrote: »
    So I'm guessing HOLY MOLY were correct after all, what a surprise! :p

Lack of evidence doesn't mean the charges were baseless. Lots of cases aren't prosecuted for that reason, and in many cases the crime did occur.

Not saying we can assume the accused girls were guilty; we can't, but nor can we assume Danielle was lying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lack of evidence doesn't mean the charges were baseless. Lots of cases aren't prosecuted for that reason, and in many cases the crime did occur.

Not saying we can assume the accused girls were guilty; we can't, but nor can we assume Danielle was lying.

Nor can we assume that she wasn't the lary pisshead who started it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whip wrote: »
    Nor can we assume that she wasn't the lary pisshead who started it.

Indeed. Nor can we assume she was.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't especially like Danielle, but there's no justification for vicious assault.

hear hear
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »

I know some people were bailed to come back to the police station, for more questioning? but were they EVER charged with anything?

I never read about anyone being charged and no names were ever given out. That says there was no evidence in the first place, let alone 'having' to drop it.