Options

I much prefer The Dingo Dollar Trials

I find that at least the Dingo Dollar Trials are entertaining and usually funny whereas the food trials in later series are all about "Critters".
To be honest a lot of the time I feel sorry for the critters.

In earlier shows I found the trials to be a lot more varied,involving heights and more physical challenges etc.

Comments

• Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mumsy24 wrote: »
    I find that at least the Dingo Dollar Trials are entertaining and usually funny whereas the food trials in later series are all about "Critters".

In earlier shows I found the trials to be a lot more varied,involving heights and more physical challenges etc.

Totally agree, there is far more fun involved in those dollar things that have replaced the chests.

The Trails in early series were much better IMO
  • Options
    Mumsy24Mumsy24 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Thank You Damanda _Glad I am not alone.
    I have a phobia with spiders although I would be okay with all the other animals. I don't want Cockroaches in my house or Meal worms as I buy them for wild bird food etc We have pet rats so I wouldn't have a problem with those.but I find the BTT are increasingly about endurance of these creatures and I am sure it wasn't the same in the good old days!
    I am afraid I think the BTT trials are getting a bit lazy.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    and Kiosk Keith is awesome
  • Options
    MorningCazzMorningCazz Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you all - I cant watch the eating trials in particular but love the fun stuff - Rosemary and Hugo today were hilarious and the bell task was so funny
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally agree with you...I`m watching feeling extremely sorry for the poor critters and what they are subjected to.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

Yes - I love the way he slams the hatch shut if they`ve got the question wrong :D
  • Options
    *Elle**Elle* Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I completely agree with the OP and said exactly the same to my mum yesterday. I much preferred the earlier trials based on skill or luck or heights, etc. I hate the overuse of creatures and the disregard shown to them. The room that David had to go into with the meat/guts and flies made me feel physically sick and I don't find this entertaining.

The Dingo Dollar challenges are fun, creative and a lot more entertaining to watch.
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Tissy wrote: »
    Yes - I love the way he slams the hatch shut if they`ve got the question wrong :D

yeah i love the way he closes the outback shack but it is better when they get it wrong
  • Options
    Ginger1Ginger1 Posts: 417
    Forum Member

Lol kiosk Keith hope we see more of him at the end .... Even an exclusive interview with Ant n Dec!!
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    JennieXJennieX Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Ginger1 wrote: »
    Lol kiosk Keith hope we see more of him at the end .... Even an exclusive interview with Ant n Dec!!

Yeah! Dingo Dollars are a laugh. More of them please.
    Although I do think the rewards are so minute. I mean - only 2 marshmallows each!

:D
  • Options
    PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    Totally agree ,.I much prefer the ones that dont involve critter or eating .I love the treasure hunt , code in the soap( I bet they hope Ashley would do that one !) etc .I love the last day one with the hill and water etc .
    Another thing I hate is the food they get after winning , a beast of chicken or steak now and then would be nice .That possum was gross .
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally agree.
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    Absolutely. The sooner they get rid of the critters and the eating trials the better.