Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 165)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    He's John Paul and Craig's.

He's what? Where did they get him from? and why has Craig abandoned them?:confused:

I am rather confused.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    Evening :D

Well, what can you say about that ep.

The club scene was just :o:o Ste's bed hair and dirty ole Stendan was just :o:o too.

And then the ending.

I do actually think they were taking the p*ss with all the #cockblocking though :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys can you tell me what Stendan said at the start of the deli scene, just before Brendan's phone rings?
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Sarah please write it :o
    I had a 'guest' review after the episode asking me to do the same.:o

I think this fic is just going to carry on... :o
  • Options
    modeyinkmodeyink Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys can you tell me what Stendan said at the start of the deli scene, just before Brendan's phone rings?

"You have made me miss the lunchtime rush."
    "Worth it though."

ETA: Oops, sorry, I thought you meant when they came through the door.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think? I thought he was just playing along.

I don't really think he was annoyed, more that it just sounded that way :p His reaction was too immediate and keen to be annoyed, he couldn't wait to get his clothes off. I've thought it a few times about Ste though that his tone comes out harsh sometimes, but I always just think it's the way he talks.

BH
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's what? Where did they get him from? and why has Craig abandoned them?:confused:

I am rather confused.

They got a surrogate, then Craig decided he didn't want the baby, I think. Something like that. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details myself.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    That end scene with Brendan and Cheryl is so good.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    I had a 'guest' review after the episode asking me to do the same.:o

I think this fic is just going to carry on... :o

Weren't me, promise :D

This makes me very happy :o:)
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

I am rather confused.

They played Russian Roulette with their sperm and a donor from Craig's work. JP forced them into it because he was paranoid about Craig having a female friend and they both tried to abandon the baby but "Jane" dumped it at the McQueens.

"You have made me miss the lunchtime rush now!"
    "Yeah but it was worth it, though."
    "Do you smell like garlic, cos I smell like garlic?"
    "I work in a deli!"
    "I like garlic. In fact, it's making me hungry...all...over...again, you've gotta be kidding me."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    modeyink wrote: »
    "You have made me miss the lunchtime rush."
    "Worth it though."

ETA: Oops, sorry, I thought you meant when they came through the door.
    Thank you!

ETA: Thank you, Mojo :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They got a surrogate, then Craig decided he didn't want the baby, I think. Something like that. I'm a bit fuzzy on the details myself.

How very charming of Craig.

It's like the writers have just ground the sunset ending into the mud with their heels...and then pissed on it for good measure:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laura_lou wrote: »
    I sort of love that. Even if Craig doesn't want to be involved - its open ended the way they're writing ot'

Yeah I actually am getting the impression that they're leaving it very very open for Guy to come back (if he wants to) at some point.

I can practically see what they would do right now if he were to ever come back :cool: Craig turning up at the door wanting to see his baby, JP being all 'Craig...' It's a soap dream.

BH
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    You know with Cheryl today I think she's actually quite scared of her father because of the way we know she constantly seeks his approval. I don't believe she would be able to say to him what she said today about if he didn't accept Brendan she didn't want him in their lives. It's interesting seeing that even though she is the one he seems to love and she loves him that she's sort of scared of him like Brendan in different ways though.:o
    Hope that made sense...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really think he was annoyed, more that it just sounded that way :p His reaction was too immediate and keen to be annoyed, he couldn't wait to get his clothes off. I've thought it a few times about Ste though that his tone comes out harsh sometimes, but I always just think it's the way he talks.

BH

He didn't sound annoyed at all! Just probably a little surprised Brendan wanted a naughty shag in the club!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »

"I work in a deli!"
    "I like garlic. In fact, it's making me hungry...all...over...again, you've gotta be kidding me."

Flirty Stendan kills me. Mojo, haven't seen the best eps yet, but thank you for doing this! Yay :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That end scene with Brendan and Cheryl is so good.

I loved it and I thought Bronagh looked so pretty too.

It's like the writers have just ground the sunset ending into the mud with their heels...and then pissed on it for good measure:mad:

To be honest both of them tried to abandon the baby, JP almost gave it up to Social Services!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I actually am getting the impression that they're leaving it very very open for Guy to come back (if he wants to) at some point.

I can practically see what they would do right now if he were to ever come back :cool: Craig turning up at the door wanting to see his baby, JP being all 'Craig...' It's a soap dream.

BH

God I would die. Big gesture and them falling back in to each others arms - and being a cutesy family.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You guys ever heard the song 'I'm f***ing Matt Damon' by Sarah Silverman?
    The chorus to that song: 'On the bed, on the floor, on the towel, by the door, in the tub, in the car, up against the mini-bar' That is how I imagine Stendan are now :cool:

i just watched the video again, it is witty -hilarious
    i forgot about it :D
    agreed!

....You guys who are able to watch live on TV mentioned turning up to hear what Brendan said ,haven't you got subs while watching it ? :o
    Maybe i am wrong, i only can watch catching up on e4 .com with subs next day when it is up...
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But at least John Paul had a go on the Brady boner. That's worth the demise of his relationship.

;)
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He didn't even tell Frankie about any of it, they really have just destroyed him and laughed as his fans cried.

I never liked him so I'm fine. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    "I work in a deli!"

That conversation :D:D Love it!
    I hope we get so many more like this, without the following cockblock obviously :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dodi wrote: »
    ....You guys who are able to watch live on TV mentioned turning up to hear what Brendan said ,haven't you got subs while watching it ? :o
    Maybe i am wrong, i only can watch catching up on e4 .com with subs next day when it is up...

I don't think we were supposed to really hear the whisper. I didn't check the subtitles but assume it just says something like:

"(WHISPERS)"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    According to Ela's mum PJ has a new hair style...
    I actually wanna see this...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the way Brendan holds Ste's neck like he's about to break. It always looks so gently placed there... :o

BH
This discussion has been closed.