Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 53)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love the OMS performance so much :D The build up to the album release is more exciting than the build up to Christmas :p
  • Options
    spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure we'll get all of this next week since Europe etc are getting it Nov 29th but if not then that's great question and might ask them too unelss knowall can answer us :D

If the video is being sent for approval on Monday, I'm pretty sure it should be out by Friday at the latest. As long as it meets approval of course.
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona Lewis will be in Malaysia on 27 November 2013 at Stadium Bukit Jalil :)

I thought I could take knowall's place for 5 min since he's not here :D
  • Options
    geraldbaezgeraldbaez Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ask LeLe:

When will we get snippets?
    And I can't think of any other questions lol cause Knowall is on it :D
  • Options
    katieknolweskatieknolwes Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where are you knowall
  • Options
    alanlamnamalanlamnam Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pes wrote: »

Leona at 0:45 :D She's so cute.
  • Options
    geraldbaezgeraldbaez Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are you knowall
    He is somewhere over the rainbow lol
  • Options
    AdamBunny10AdamBunny10 Posts: 3,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    389. Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love
    UK iTunes, was in 700's yesterday :p
  • Options
    EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    We could ask about the soundtrack of the movie?

"What songs do you sing in the movie?"
    "Do you sing the entire soundtrack?"
    "Will there be a single released from it?"
  • Options
    DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    389. Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love
    UK iTunes, was in 700's yesterday :p

UK Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 369 in Music - I'm not sure what it was yesterday.

US Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,414 in Music
    #96 in Music > Miscellaneous > Holiday > Opera & Vocal :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the "BeeeeeeeEEEEEEE" at the end of White Christmas! The typical Leona thing, I just love it! Vocals that were kind of missing from Glassheart. Leona is BACK! :)
  • Options
    soulmusicsoulmusic Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have played OMS & White Christmas so many times today, really lovely.
    Joani, where are you? Did you enjoy the performances.
    I think OMS really is a great Xmas song, hope it does well, but I think a lot of people will wait for the album (not us Leona buns) as there is only 1 day between single & album.
    Whatever happens, I am just so grateful to get this music, I have so longed for an Xmas album and if the 2 tracks we have heard is anything to go by, we are in for a treat.
  • Options
    Paul_MarsdenPaul_Marsden Posts: 1,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the video is being sent for approval on Monday, I'm pretty sure it should be out by Friday at the latest. As long as it meets approval of course.

not sure where this 29th November date has come from, as the website only mentions worldwide and US dates for the album and single
    The album will be available worldwide except in the US on December 2nd.

For the US, you guys will have to wait One More Sleep (see what we did there?) until you can get your copy. It’ll be available from December 3rd.

http://www.leonalewismusic.com/gb/news/detail/christmas_with_love_international_release_information/
    The single will be available to buy worldwide from the 1st December – but why not pre-order it today and be the first to get it when it comes out?

Click here to pre-order it on iTunes

For all of Lee’s American buns – you guys can get the single instantly if you pre-order Leona’s new album, ‘Christmas With Love’ today.

http://www.leonalewismusic.com/gb/news/detail/listen_to_leonas_new_christmas_single_one_more_sleep_in_full/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's out in Germany, Belgium etc on Nov 29th. It is on my iTunes and the shop where I preordered my physical copy. Even Syco Belgium confirmed this to me :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's out in Germany, Belgium etc on Nov 29th. It is on my iTunes and the shop where I preordered my physical copy. Even Syco Belgium confirmed this to me :)

probably a part of syco has got it wrong, as the dates dont match. my info was from the official gb site

you cant have a worldwide date and then do something different
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    probably a part of syco has got it wrong, as the dates dont match. my info was from the official gb site

They're not wrong, part of Europe gets it before UK and US. It says so on Amazon, on iTunes and my shop
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're not wrong, part of Europe gets it before UK and US. It says so on Amazon, on iTunes and my shop

then its not a worldwide date

alos if it is for belgium as well, then they need to update the websi
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I never said so
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never said so

leona's belgium website:
    The album will be available worldwide except in the US on December 2nd.

For the US, you guys will have to wait One More Sleep (see what we did there?) until you can get your copy. It’ll be available from December 3rd.

http://www.leonalewismusic.com/be/news/detail/christmas_with_love_international_release_information/
  • Options
    gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Leona's website posts are synced across all of her international sites, they've just got the info incorrect. Leona's "main" priorities for this album seem to be the UK & US with the promo she is doing, so it makes sense for them (the site) to give the 'main' release date as December the 2nd, then say the US will get it on the 3rd.

The general rule for New Release audio is that it's released on a Friday in most EU countries, the following Monday in the UK, and then the US on the Tuesday. Obviously, they've just forgotten this when stating on the website when the album is available. :p
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I was surprised to read some people not 100% feeling the OMS performance. I thought it was really good and i'm usually the one that has a problem with performances!:p

I liked white Christmas too, but ii need to get used to the arrangement and if any of the performances had any vocal issues i thought it was that one rather than OMS (but nothing maior anyway), but each to their own...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gelbma0991 wrote: »
    Leona's website posts are synced across all of her international sites, they've just got the info incorrect. Leona's "main" priorities for this album seem to be the UK & US with the promo she is doing, so it makes sense for them (the site) to give the 'main' release date as December the 2nd, then say the US will get it on the 3rd.

The general rule for New Release audio is that it's released on a Friday in most EU countries, the following Monday in the UK, and then the US on the Tuesday. Obviously, they've just forgotten this when stating on the website when the album is available. :p

as you work in music retail, i'll accept yr point, just seems stupid to hav a post putting all the release info for CWL and then forget about european dates

should have european, worldwide and US dates really
  • Options
    Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its hardly an issue.

Your making a mountain out of a molehill.
  • Options
    pespes Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually is true when they said is out worlwide the 2dc..except us where there is 3dc.....although we know that in some countries will be out sooner 29nov...but i think they do not wanna make too confusion with the different dates...because there are specific countries where it is out the 29th..other 2dc and other 3dc.....so they summarize all saying what they sayed..and as said gelbma..the wanna focus on US and UK most
This discussion has been closed.