Options

Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm a mother and I think it sounds bloody stupid.
    But then I haven't won any awards, so what the hell do I know?

Just remember that if you don't manage to laugh at any of his jokes, it's not because they're not funny, it's because his sense of humour is way over your head.
    Apparently.
    Although it might be wise to stock up on the Tena Ladys, just to be on the safe side.
    And if you are planning on watching TM, don't forget your notebook - for jotting down all the "evidence" of Insania Boy's wondrousness, and the Bumper Book of Armchair Psychology for extra speedy diagnosis / proofage / making up stuff when you run out of things to say.
    :cool:

No awards for me either, Az. My poor wee boy really didn't hit the jackpot ending up with a non awardage mummy like me.:(

Already ran out of TL. Too much laughing. I'll need to restock before I watch anymore ML.

Well you actually can correctly diagnose someone you've never met or spent even 10 seconds of time with that person - with a particular disorder. It's easy!! I think I might become an armchair psychologist. Who needs to go to uni for a few years or even actually meet with your patients to be able to give a correct diagnoses of a stranger.:D
  • Options
    vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    But ... don't you see ... the armchair psychology & diagnosis of whatever disorder is top of the list today legitimately enables people to express their genuine concern for the children.

Thank the lordy that TM reallyloveshiskids ... goodness knows what would happen to them otherwise!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vflambee wrote: »
    But ... don't you see ... the armchair psychology & diagnosis of whatever disorder is top of the list today legitimately enables people to express their genuine concern for the children.

Thank the lordy that TM reallyloveshiskids ... goodness knows what would happen to them otherwise!

:D:D:D

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/21/from-the-spice-girls-to-peter-andre-these-were-the-biggest-selling-singles-of-1996-4771001/

MG is number 9.
    This is what the caption says below the youtube video.

'Yes, believe it or not you actually bought this song by the truckload in 1996. We don’t even want to know what you were thinking.':blush::p:D
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    :D:D:D

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/21/from-the-spice-girls-to-peter-andre-these-were-the-biggest-selling-singles-of-1996-4771001/

MG is number 9.
    This is what the caption says below the youtube video.

'Yes, believe it or not you actually bought this song by the truckload in 1996. We don’t even want to know what you were thinking.':blush::p:D

Nope, not me. I admit to buying some rubbish music but my conscience is clear regarding this pile of poo!:D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, not me. I admit to buying some rubbish music but my conscience is clear regarding this pile of poo!:D

I never brought it either BEL. I remember thinking what a t*sser he seemed even back then so I was a good judge of character even in my younger days

One thing I've always been able to hold my head up high with is my taste in music so maybe that's why PA has always offended me ;-)
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never bought MG either.
  • Options
    vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Ha! Well ... when he went into the Jungle I couldn't even remember who he was or what Mysterious Girl was!! I kind of recognised the song when I heard it, but not my cup of tea back in the day when he was, erm, relevant.

Funnily enough, I only watched I'm a Celebrity that year for Jordan & Johnny Rotten.

Woooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, Mysterious Girl, I wanna get close to you ...

So, in fact, he only came to my attention due to association ... who'd've thunk!
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all the copies are in the shed at the end of his garden!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/553882/aw-peter-andre-we-re-throwing-princess-a-big-birthday-party-with-a-disney-theme-and-bouncy-castle

Still referring to Princess as 'bista', even when referencing her in interviews. What an utter, utter moron. I mean, really!
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »

:D:D between him and the Can barn there's lots of room in there
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder which advertising company hes sold his kids birthday to this time >:(
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri...-bouncy-castle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »

Along with his charisma, his talent, his credibility, Bubbla Ranks and about 2000 copies of Big Nit :p
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Along with his charisma, his talent, his credibility, Bubbla Ranks and about 2000 copies of Big Nit :p

Lol xx :D

The Abomination that is Andre just keeps going on..........and on...........and on..................and on............and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I am seriously bored to tears by him and must must must stop giving him my attention. :blush:
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    So what happens to his 6 months tour of only UK song of Peabody film?
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has PA spoken about his albums failure, does anyone know?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »

But it reached the dizzy heights of number 23 with no promotion at all and then sunk without trace after 1 week?

It's akin to 'Thriller' by his hero MJ, surely?????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

What, the song that was played so late into the closing credit, only the cleaners actually got to hear it?

How dare you. >:( Big Nit was a hugely successful album spending ONE WHOLE WEEK in the Top 40 and selling over 2000, yes 2000 copies. ;-)

But remember that actually selling isn't the point of being a successful musician, oh no. It's about enjoying it, doing it for your family and meeting your loyal fans (who don't buy your music) at the local ASDA - so they say
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »

Probably the same thing that happened to the Oozlum Bird native to Australia 😄
    If you saw Carry on up the jungle with Frankie Howard you will know the answer if not google it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nope it hasn't been mentioned at all, funnily enough. Although he's still going on that gruelling 24 date tour in September, so he'll probably get great feedback about BN then. (Whilst the folk in the 1/2 empty venues are chanting for MG). ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An oldie but an accurate review I'd say - if I'd actually tortured my eyes and dared to listen

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/review/a202067/peter-andre-unconditional-love-songs.html#~oI8ujPYl4uSKZ2
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What, the song that was played so late into the closing credit, only the cleaners actually got to hear it?

How dare you. >:( Big Nit was a hugely successful album spending ONE WHOLE WEEK in the Top 40 and selling over 2000, yes 2000 copies. ;-)

But remember that actually selling isn't the point of being a successful musician, oh no. It's about enjoying it, doing it for your family and meeting your loyal fans (who don't buy your music) at the local ASDA - so they say

Tangoman seems to have the rare distinction that he is the only "musician" whose fans don't actually buy his music, but instead spend their time defending his paltry sales figures as unimportant, and declaring that as long as his music makes him happy, nothing else matters.

GORTONIAN wrote: »
    Probably the same thing that happened to the Oozlum Bird native to Australia 😄
    If you saw Carry on up the jungle with Frankie Howard you will know the answer if not google it

Considering the increasingly laughable size of Tangoman's quiff these days, I doubt that he'd be able to fit his head up his own backside.
    Although I'd be happy to volunteer to give him a helping hand.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An oldie but an accurate review I'd say - if I'd actually tortured my eyes and dared to listen

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/review/a202067/peter-andre-unconditional-love-songs.html#~oI8ujPYl4uSKZ2

I can beat that. :D

Amazon reviews of Big Night follow.........

'I wanted to like it, I really did, but Peter's voice sounds nasal and he is clearly straining badly to reach some of the notes. The 'Big Night' track sounds like something a Butlins Red Coat would sing, it's dreadful. A swing album, in my opinion, is clearly the wrong direction for him, his voice just isn't strong enough and the songs on the album aren't good enough.'

I'm insulted.
    As a former Butlin's Redcoat I am annoyed that someone thinks PA could sing even half as well as I did. >:(

I wanted to like it, I really did, but Peter's voice sounds nasal and he is clearly straining badly to reach some of the notes. The 'Big Night' track sounds like something a Butlins Red Coat would sing, it's dreadful. A swing album, in my opinion, is clearly the wrong direction for him, his voice just isn't strong enough and the songs on the album aren't good enough.

This is not big band music.
    It's not even medium-sized.
    It's like a musical pick and mix, but in the worst possible way.
    Track after track of nasally, tuneless whining, with no musical merit whatsoever. Not even the most ardent fan of Peter Andre could possibly listen to this without wanting to tear off their own ears.
    Andre is the musical equivalent of anaglypta wallpaper - no one likes it, but it's virtually impossible to completely get rid of.
    Save your money - unless you are looking for a way of keeping your friends and neighbours away from you.
    Or a novelty frisbee.
    Dire, dire, dire.

awfull singer not got a good voice at all wouldnt waste your money but if your a fan of this man go for it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00JLY6SWK/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "...on most of these tracks, Peter comes across as a greasy lech rather than the laidback lover he so clearly wants to be."

Oh dear. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Oh dear. :blush:

Greasy lech? No. It's not so.:D

How old was Emily when they met again? 21/22? What was he? 39? Soz, but just ewwww!!

Oh well, age is just a number;-) Wonder how TM would feel if 'Bista' (ffs), or Amelia the future doctor/inventor of time travel were to hook up with a man nearly 20 years their senior?
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Greasy lech? No. It's not so.:D

How old was Emily when they met again? 21/22? What was he? 39? Soz, but just ewwww!!

Oh well, age is just a number;-) Wonder how TM would feel if 'Bista' (ffs), or Amelia the future doctor/inventor of time travel were to hook up with a man 20 years their senior?

I think they met in 2010 - so Emily would have been 19 or 20, and Tangoman a middle-aged greasy lechbucket with kidney stones.
    Sexy.
    :kitty:
This discussion has been closed.