Options

How the hell did aggro survive??

The guy is about as entertaining as the camp fire wood :sleep:
He must have a hell of a lot of music industry friends and also a big family using the speed dial :p
Lembit may have been annoying but he is a hell of a lot more of a character than aggro surely?
He has been a real dissapointment, I didnt know who the guy was when he went in and was hoping he would bring something to the show in terms of entertainment, ........im still waiting.

Comments

• Options
    kazzamackazzamac Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never heard of him
  • Options
    FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan then OP. Actually I can't agree with you - I really like him.
  • Options
    VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He probably survived because hes been so invisible no one actually knows hes there:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teenage girls.
    Hee iz well fitt.
  • Options
    ToricoTorico Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably that task he did yesterday that saved him.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Teenage girls.
    Hee iz well fitt.
    innit innit :p
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Vientre wrote: »
    He probably survived because hes been so invisible no one actually knows hes there:D

That only works in a vote to evict. In a vote to save (which this is) you need to be visible. He had a trial yesterday.
  • Options
    VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One trial only at this stage makes him annonymous to me
  • Options
    DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUH, his record company are calling to save him, it's a good investment for them. Simple as that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forget he's there most of the time! :eek::D
  • Options
    shoesgirlshoesgirl Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Sorry who's Aggro ? :D
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    I was surprised he stayed tonight as he had a terrible edit and didn't really feature, whilst the others who could be considered in danger featured heavily - even Kayla!
  • Options
    TCD1975TCD1975 Posts: 3,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was pretty shocked too. He's a nice enough lad but he's almost completely anonymous.
  • Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    He may not be anonymous. It may be the producers of the show deliberately not showing him. They can be clever in how they manipulate things to make people more or less entertaining. Notice how in this episode they showed Sean and Gillian being nice to each other. Imagine if the producers didn't show that... people would think Sean still hates her. ;)
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    Editing...editing...editing.

The poor kid hasn't had a chance to shine at all.

Okay, he's not an arrogant loudmouth, and as a result, he's out next. [joke]

Mind you, it doesn't really help if people don't know much about him beforehand. That's why, as nice as he might come across, there's no way he will be saved over other more well known celebs.
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't their talk of his massive manflute yesterday?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy is about as entertaining as the camp fire wood :sleep:
    He must have a hell of a lot of music industry friends and also a big family using the speed dial :p
    Lembit may have been annoying but he is a hell of a lot more of a character than aggro surely?
    He has been a real dissapointment, I didnt know who the guy was when he went in and was hoping he would bring something to the show in terms of entertainment, ........im still waiting.

TBH the two people in camp i had never heard of in my life was him and Kayla, they didn't have much air time on the show, now they are.

The most annoying for me is Gillian and Jenny.

Think the final three will be Sean Stacy and Dom well they are my contenders.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Teenage girls.
    Hee iz well fitt.

I do think this is it. I mentioned to my teenage daughter that I thought he'd be out early - she said her friends were voting for him cos they love him! I do think he's picking up votes from them!
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    sassyg wrote: »
    I do think this is it. I mentioned to my teenage daughter that I thought he'd be out early - she said her friends were voting for him cos they love him! I do think he's picking up votes from them!

But , why would they pick him to do a trial? I can understand him picking up the "save" vote. However, the trial vote did seem a little suspicious to me, especially when A&D were joking about how anonymous he was.
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    Aggro has 19000+ followers on Twitter. Alison has 26000+ Dom has 37000+ and Stacey has 72000+ (she's up about 10k since the show started too)

There's probably enough there to keep him above Lembit or Kayla.

Lembit has 2237.................
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    But , why would they pick him to do a trial? I can understand him picking up the "save" vote. However, the trial vote did seem a little suspicious to me, especially when A&D were joking about how anonymous he was.

I was quite encouraged when A and D made that comment, because surely if it was all rigged, they would know. And if they knew, they wouldn't have drawn attention to how unexpected it was.

Or maybe not? I don't know.

Definitely hard to work out who is voting for Kayla though.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's like so many that enter this show who may as well not be there but still collect a nice fat cheque for sitting around for 3 weeks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DLS1 wrote: »
    DUH, his record company are calling to save him, it's a good investment for them. Simple as that.

We've had that kind of debate a 1000 times on the Big Brother forum. It doesn't work. The number of votes is simply too big for a small team to affect it; the vote counting software filters out any attempt at automatic voting, so every vote does have to be done individually.

I once, as an experiment, tried to push a BB contestant up the rankings in the Sun best housemate vote (because the voting percentages were visible throughout, so you could see what was happening). By voting determinedly for perhaps 40 minutes (online and free I must add) I had increased his share of the vote by 0.1%. I then gave up before I got repetitive strain injury.

Aggro has survived I assume because he is young, attractive and unfailingly pleasant, so he appeals to a lot of younger voters. Sheryl had no particular points to recommend her; I suspect that most people, like me, QUITE liked her, but not enough to pick up the phone and vote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    Wasn't their talk of his massive manflute yesterday?

And perhaps people voted in the hope of seeing him in lycra again?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    He probably survived because he seems like a nice lad. More to the point is how is that hateful woman, Gillian the poo watcher, survive?