Crying

jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is this just another way of getting attention for the slightest little thing oh start crying

Comments

• white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez's was the worst--he had to repeatedly jab his stubby fingers into his tear glands and TWIST them to produce any moisture at all. Jeez--how stupid does he think the GBP are??
  • Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately it still seems to be a good tactic. It seems to have worked for Alicia. :(
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    It was a stupid argument about racism but why was Patsy crying after that Crenshaw comment? Ridiculous overreaction.
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emotions are very hightened in that claustrophobic house. it's not like they can go and get things out of their system by calling up their mates.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately it still seems to be a good tactic. It seems to have worked for Alicia. :(

Exactly. She has gained fans over night just because people feel sorry for her. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    You're always only crying for yourself, even when you appear to be crying for others. It's a selfish, self-indulgent activity. And considering what it does to the person who supposedly made you cry, perhaps it should count as bullying.
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Exactly. She has gained fans over night just because people feel sorry for her. :confused:
    I became attracted to her after last night. I just want to look after her. :)
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez's was the worst--he had to repeatedly jab his stubby fingers into his tear glands and TWIST them to produce any moisture at all. Jeez--how stupid does he think the GBP are??

Well, he has seen the way they've voted in the past ... :p
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    You're always only crying for yourself, even when you appear to be crying for others. It's a selfish, self-indulgent activity. And considering what it does to the person who supposedly made you cry, perhaps it should count as bullying.

I'm guessing you've made a lot of people cry in the past ...

But seriously. No one can MAKE someone else cry. Someone can cry over what someone else does, but that's not making them do anything. Just like that person who didn't make them cry, is in control of what they're feeling ... so the crier likewise didn't MAKE them feel anything.

And I admit this as one of the easiest criers on the planet. Though I can't recall ever crying over something someone said or did to me. I cry at weddings. I cry at funerals. I cry at births. I cry at graduations. I cry at movies. I cry at books. I cry at commercials. It's an emotional release. I'm sorry you find it selfish and self-indulgent. But if I can't indulge myself, who can I indulge?