✭✭✭
    Cazorla is seriously fkng lightweight.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Should have ****ing killed this off. Sloppy, sloppy Cazorla. :mad:
  • ArmiArmi Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's done it the whole game, sloppy passes, getting muscled off the ball too easily, complaining to the ref.
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Have a bad feeling about this. Game should have been killed off ages ago! We are in real danger of it ending in a draw now. :( >:(
    Forum Member
    Hold on please.
  • satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Deep breath.......
  • highnalhighnal Posts: 2,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squeaky bum time....
    Forum Member
    Reality check again against Villa.
    Forum Member
    ........and breathe!

Too casusal at times.
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Phew!

That was not good for the heart Gunners!!!!
  • satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    .......and breathe - made hard work of that in the end!

Onwards and upwards!'
  • yakutzyakutz Posts: 10,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not Arsenal without a nerve-wracking last ten minutes here or there. Glad to get the victory.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky to get the win in the end - nervy last few minutes with Villa looking to get an equaliser. But a win is a win, and we're back at the top of the table. Boy, Arsenal do scare me sometimes...
  • BeanybunBeanybun Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take that, ta very much.

Fulham, Cov, Southampton and Palace coming up, good run and hopeful chavs and sheiks drop a few points in the interim.

We are top of the league!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That didn't do me any good.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grinding out the points.
  • Tel69Tel69 Posts: 26,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was just too easy for 75 minutes and the team switched off and nearly paid for it. Still top which is all you can ask for.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reality check again against Villa.

They've played well against most of the top teams this season.
  • ihatemarmiteihatemarmite Posts: 5,605
    Forum Member
    Unprofessional 2nd half. Switch off like that against a better team than Villa and we will pay. I thought when it got scrappy we did miss Arteta. And Theo, once they started chasing the game and leaving gaps.

I hope Monreal (who I thought played well, I like him at LB) and Tomas are ok. Tom looked like he might have a broken nose?
    Forum Member
    Armi wrote: »
    They've played well against most of the top teams this season.
    They were meek against United. But are they a top team anymore? :p

I mean it should serve as a reality check to Arsene and the team. Just like the opening day defeat.

Perhaps not spend some ****ing money, but approach every game like it's your last. No points are guaranteed. Especially when it comes to Arsenal -- throwing away a two, three, even four goal lead in the past. :mad:
  • ustarionustarion Posts: 20,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the difference between this Arsenal team and Arsenal teams gone-by. Other Arsenal teams wouldn't have stopped at 2-0 and would have won 5-1 like the current Manchester City team does. I'm not sure we have the team to score 4,5,6 goals in a game anymore.

By the same token though we've conceded 19 goals in 21 games and 6 of those were in one match, so there seems to be some more defensive solidity. I suppose it's just about getting the balance right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In recent years we'd have been 2 up and scraped a 2-2.

I said at the start of the season that I didn't expect us to win the league with having to compete against Chelsea and city's money. I still think it will be really tough, and the realist in me says we'll do really well to finish 3rd. But the dreamer in me says we have a chance to win it if we get a bit of luck here and there and with injuries.

Come on you Reds.
  • Tel69Tel69 Posts: 26,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ustarion wrote: »
    That's the difference between this Arsenal team and Arsenal teams gone-by. Other Arsenal teams wouldn't have stopped at 2-0 and would have won 5-1 like the current Manchester City team does. I'm not sure we have the team to score 4,5,6 goals in a game anymore.

By the same token though we've conceded 19 goals in 21 games and 6 of those were in one match, so there seems to be some more defensive solidity. I suppose it's just about getting the balance right.

You're going back 8-10 years when that used to happen. You've missed the bit in between where we'd go 2 up, chase 3rd/4th goals and concede a 95th minute equaliser. This team appears to have resilience which we haven't seen for a good few years, hopefully it will continue.
  • HetalHetal Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    How awful must you be. Conceding a goal at Villa Park. :p

Good luck in the title race.
This discussion has been closed.