Mylene Klass and Eamon Holmes new show

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    This is another ITV disaster waiting to happen......

I can only presume there are no longer any other female presenters on television other than Ms Klass. She'll be reading the news bulletins next.

Dont give ITV any ideas like that please:eek:
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....Or the weather forecasts. :D

In this age of wage cuts and job losses, employing the same person for everything may be the answer. :eek::p
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eamon Holmes has just said that Myleen Klass's name has been linked to Dr Who along with Michelle Ryan.....

A couple of months ago at work we made wedding invitations etc for someone near London and who should be on the next to the top table on the seating plan but... yes Myleene Klass and her boyfriend!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    richy23richy23 Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    They should replace Miss (no) Klass with Lisa Riley! ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SylviaB wrote: »
    Eamon Holmes has just said that Myleen Klass's name has been linked to Dr Who along with Michelle Ryan.....

A couple of months ago at work we made wedding invitations etc for someone near London and who should be on the next to the top table on the seating plan but... yes Myleene Klass and her boyfriend!!!!!!!!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb241/RaceFan7/Klass.jpg
  • Options
    simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it a Daytime show?

And why do ITV in particular insist on always using the same handfull of presenters and Actors :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Mylenee Klass?

In the words of Father Jack:

"Is that f e c k e r never off the television?"

*throws brick*

my thoughts exactly - AND she`ll be presenting 30 years younger.

1. has she (or her agent)learnt nothing from the Carol Vorderman fiasco - its called OVEREXPOSURE

2. smacks of being a bit greedy and moneygrabbing now

3. why do these women have babies if they chose to work constantly - obviously more than they need to

4. she aint all that - is the UK really so devoid of talent that they have to use the same presenter on EVERY programme - tv producers really should make more of an effort and maybe spend more time and money developing talent for the future instead of thinking that the viewing public will put up with this lazy type of programming. NO WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE SAME FACE AND HEAR THE SAME VOICE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

5. The woman who did 30 years was great and i bet she was cheaper than Mylene. They are going to kill that show - very poor judgement.

6. Message to tv bosses - please stop elevating these people beyond what is reasonable and sensible and start spreading the wealth.

7. Fellow bloggers please think of personalities that you wouldnt mind seeing more of on tv.

I`ll start with Aleesha Dixon - people person, streetwise, elegant, positive, sunny personality.
  • Options
    SnikpohSnikpoh Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Myleene. She is employed as a TV presenter which means, guess what, she appears on TV. I don't blame her for "making hay whilst the sun shines", and she is not alone in being a working mother.
  • Options
    Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    simonk243 wrote: »
    Is it a Daytime show?

And why do ITV in particular insist on always using the same handfull of presenters and Actors :confused:

From the ads I've just seen I think it's on around 5pm on Saturday. Which I find incredibly funny as this is the time most people will be tucking into calorific takeaways, it being the weekend and all! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mylenee Klass?

In the words of Father Jack:

"Is that f e c k e r never off the television?"

*throws brick*
    She's EVERYWHERE, including a full page advert in my paper this morning showing her FIVE times in the same picture wearing different M & S clothes!!!! :eek: I think Eamon said it's on at 5.50pm tomorrow!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Oh yes, this is rich, fitness advice coming from Eamonn Holmes... Whatever next?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,115
    Forum Member
    seanyprawn wrote: »
    Oh yes, this is rich, fitness advice coming from Eamonn Holmes... Whatever next?

LOL :p

He spoke about it on This Morning today, he even seemed embarrassed about it himself. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pieman Holmes is finally going on a diet.

It's just unfortunate how they had to bring in the ubiquitous Myleenie Klass as the obligatory young, thin, female co-presenter!
  • Options
    sn_22sn_22 Posts: 6,475
    Forum Member
    This is surely one of the worst ideas for a programme I've ever heard. Who on earth pitched it and worse, commissioned it. Imagine the scene:

"Basically, its going to be a load of celebrities ironically extolling the virtues of exercise in the most preachy and patronising way possible."

"Hmm, celebrities sound expensive. Can't we just use some cheap ITV soap stars and overused presenters instead?"

"Yeah, sure. If you want."

"Great. I'm sure the audience will love it. You're commissioned."

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Snikpoh wrote: »
    I like Myleene. She is employed as a TV presenter which means, guess what, she appears on TV. I don't blame her for "making hay whilst the sun shines", and she is not alone in being a working mother.

We all need to provide for our families. She made a million for the M & S campaign - she is not your average working mum -

She`s marketed as an educated, accomplished young woman - taking every job going and leaving the baby with the nanny or grandma constantly - isnt cool or well considered. She should have the sense to know that the general public will get sick of the sight of her - and she isnt a valuable sales tool any longer she has more of a negative impact on a product or programme - this is the affect of overexposure - not very clever.

And not fair on the viewing public.

I used to quite like her - not enthralled - but liked her - and guess what - now i definetely do not like her and cannot stand seeing her face every time i turn on the box.
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's an interview with Ruth Langsford in today's Daily Express in which she talks about life at home with Eamonn.It seems to involve rather a lot of takeaways and going out to eat:D
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seanyprawn wrote: »
    Financial advice from Lorne Spicer??? oh hang on she is bankrupt:D
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are only two programmes so we won't see much evidence of Eamonn losing weight.He'll turn up, read the autocue, take the cheque and go round to Sky
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Myleene Klass, Eamonn Holmes, & a 'feelgood saturday afternoon show'. Yet another reason for me to steer clear of ITV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And so this evening ITV1 sinks to whole new depths.

Eamonn Holmes, Myleene Klass and a bunch of Corrie actors talking about diets. Can't wait....