Diarrhoea

DarkJediDarkJedi Posts: 321
Forum Member
:o:o

I've been feeling sh!t since this morning but after lemsip and a cappuccino I feel better. I had A sore throat,headache and aches and pains everywhere. I've already "had" Swine flu.

Anyway, I feel better now, but the part under your belly button and ontop of your pubic area is still hurting. So I went to the toilet and did a watery poo. Lol. But the problem is, it still hurts, and I can't get it all out :o. Anything I can do to make it move down there???

Comments

• ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DarkJedi wrote: »

I've been feeling sh!t since this morning but after lemsip and a cappuccino I feel better. I had A sore throat,headache and aches and pains everywhere. I've already "had" Swine flu.

Anyway, I feel better now, but the part under your belly button and ontop of your pubic area is still hurting. So I went to the toilet and did a watery poo. Lol. But the problem is, it still hurts, and I can't get it all out :o. Anything I can do to make it move down there???

You already have diarhoea, the last thing you need is any help to move it out.

Just wait and guaranteed it will move out pretty soon anyway. Take some painkillers for the pain or Buscopan from the chemists for the cramps.
  • sadoldbirdsadoldbird Posts: 9,626
    Forum Member

Not shit enough apparently.

Give it time. These things tend to work themselves out.
  • ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    You can get flu more than once, anyway. But you probably don't have flu, just a bug or something. You'll just have to wait - it will come out when it's ready.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member

Anyway, I feel better now, but the part under your belly button and ontop of your pubic area is still hurting. So I went to the toilet and did a watery poo. Lol. But the problem is, it still hurts, and I can't get it all out :o. Anything I can do to make it move down there???[/QUOTE]

Call http://www.dyno.com/blockeddrains/ppc.htm?source=adwords .......:D:D
  • DarkJediDarkJedi Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    it's worse now, I'm trembling a lot and its soooooo coooollllddd. Am going to bed now bye!
  • DarkJediDarkJedi Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    Just an update, all last night, kept up by it. And now I have the occasional cramps but had a coke and they've been settled down. Diarrholite didn't really help, and even the smallest of fart is deadly lol. Anything to reduce the methane??
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. To stop diarrhoea. BISTO. Won't stop it but sure will thicken it.
  • ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    Not really any point in doing anything to stop it happening, you probably just have a bug or something so you'll just have to let it out... and if your guts have been off sometimes it takes them a while to stabilise, in the meantime enjoy making stinky farts >.>
  • mirandashellmirandashell Posts: 2,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you have a stomach bug. Unfortunately not much you can do but live through it. Make sure you drink lots of fluids in case of dehydration. And water will help clean out your digestive system. But if it lasts more than 3 days, call a doctor.
  • iamhumaniamhuman Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find drinking milk usually makes it come out quicker.