Options

Tales Of Monkey Island

gadget_ukgadget_uk Posts: 441
Forum Member
Has anyone got the full game and if so, is it worth the cost of £14?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    I really found this game fun. This is a remake of an very good old school text based game. If you have an xbox360 you can buy this game and the sequel for 400 ms points each at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    gds1972 wrote: »
    I really found this game fun. This is a remake of an very good old school text based game. If you have an xbox360 you can buy this game and the sequel for 400 ms points each at the moment.

I think you're mixing up Tales... with The Secret Of Monkey Island (and 2), both of which are half price on XBLA at the moment (and both awesome!).

I only played the first chapter of Tales Of Monkey Island so far, and that was a while ago on the Wii, but the puzzles were good and it felt much more like a Monkey Island than 4 did (*curses Monkey Kombat*)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    gds1972 wrote: »
    TSDAdam wrote: »
    I think you're mixing up Tales... with The Secret Of Monkey Island (and 2), both of which are half price on XBLA at the moment (and both awesome!).

Actually I'm not sure WHAT he's confusing it with. Monkey Island 1 and 2 weren't text based. :confused:

Anyway, Tales of Monkey Island is worth a lot more than £14 for the full 5 chapters. As a whole it's a really good game, and yes definitely beats MI4.
  • Options
    dbx125dbx125 Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the monkey island games are worth £30 each TBQh. I loved playing them as a kid on my Amiga and i love them even more playing them on my 360.
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Tales of Monkey Island IS worth the money, you might think the game starts off pretty average, but it really picks up in the last three chapters and is brilliant.