"My lavvies stink now with dry sick on" and other 'Audio Pareidolia'.

archiverarchiver Posts: 13,011
Forum Member
✭✭
Was reading about Audio Pareidolia and found this example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM6xbDX5iHU

It really does sound to me like they're singing "My lavvies stink now with dry sick on" :)

It's linked in this article.

I've got it pretty bad. I love the use of vocoders and other vocal techniques in music to the extent that I know all the lyrics to a tune which doesn't actually have any - according to various lyric searches. My stomach speaks to me. Often quite suddenly, in the quiet of the night, it'll just say "Oi".

There's a Blackbird I've known for a few years now, who quite clearly seems to enquire 'How do I get to Australia?'.

Any other sufferers?

Incidentally; don't go with your predictive spellchecking thing's correction for pareidolia...

Comments

• belly buttonbelly button Posts: 17,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    archiver wrote: »
    Was reading about Audio Pareidolia and found this example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM6xbDX5iHU

It really does sound to me like they're singing "My lavvies stink now with dry sick on" :)

It's linked in this article.

I've got it pretty bad. I love the use of vocoders and other vocal techniques in music to the extent that I know all the lyrics to a tune which doesn't actually have any - according to various lyric searches. My stomach speaks to me. Often quite suddenly, in the quiet of the night, it'll just say "Oi".

There's a Blackbird I've known for a few years now, who quite clearly seems to enquire 'How do I get to Australia?'.

Any other sufferers?

Incidentally; don't go with your predictive spellchecking thing's correction for pareidolia...

par eidolon? Went with it. Is it rude ?

Anyway sounds to me your stomach needs a bag of crisps !

I hear the frog in my pond sometimes and I'm sure he's saying 'go easy Flossy' . Not sure what Flossy is doing to him :o:D
  • archiverarchiver Posts: 13,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was it the birds said on Huxley's Island?

Gone to make toast. :)