The princess has gone into labour!

Comments

• KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Oh look. It's a baby.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is President Obama's child "born to be president"? Would a president of our country's child be born with a title and a future as a president?.

If your parents are called Bush or Clinton then you quite probably are born to be president.
  • Danny_SilverDanny_Silver Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I new it!

I new Kate will wear Yellow!!!!
  • Terry NTerry N Posts: 5,262
    Forum Member
    They didn't say owt.
  • nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *raises glass*

Here's wishing you lots of love and happiness, sweet princess.

*clink*
  • hackjohackjo Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will's a classy bloke.

He comes out, gives the press a cursory look at the baby (who looks like Winston Churchill after four rounds with Mike Tyson, as all newborns do), says nothing then disappears back into the hospital.

Five minutes later, he comes back out, slings the baby into the back seat of his Range Rover, jumps in the driver's seat and ****s off.

Probably going to pick up a bag of chips on the way home.

I like it!

Two fingers to the bloody media, that's the way to do it.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hackjo wrote: »
    Two fingers to the bloody media, that's the way to do it.

Yeah it must be difficult for him for the obvious reasons but I think the british media do respect the distance he's asked for and in return he gives them what they require. I'm not sure he's as happy with the media overseas however as they've no real reason to be as considerate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    housegirl wrote: »
    There is another thread you can do this on. We are celebrating the birth of a royal baby

I will post what I like where I like.

I was posing directly in response to a comment on this thread, so why would I go to another?

If you need to get bossy, go practice on your hamster. You seem the type to have one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    LostFool wrote: »
    If your parents are called Bush or Clinton then you quite probably are born to be president.

Not by legal right.

Dear me. Can nobody think anymore?
  • housegirlhousegirl Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    nethwen wrote: »
    *raises glass*

Here's wishing you lots of love and happiness, sweet princess.

*clink*

Clink yes all the very best to this young family 😘
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just what the country needs, another sponger.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »

Disagree with Clinton. I can't really see Chelsea becoming President. The Bush family is a different matter however.
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My lot were watching the footie so I've only just caught a glimpse of the baby and Will & Kate leaving hospital. I feel a tad sorry for Kate having to stand on the steps fully made up just hours after giving birth. I'm sure most of us would rather just have a bit of peace.

Looking forward to finding out what the call the little one. Hoping for Alice or Charlotte.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clink yes all the very best to this young family 😘

Cheers housegirl!:)
    Forum Member

I was posing directly in response to a comment on this thread, so why would I go to another?

If you need to get bossy, go practice on your hamster. You seem the type to have one.

dear me no no pets here remember post not poster darling ;-)
    Forum Member

dear me no, no pets here ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    aww she is gonna be lovely like George..Lovely family , bless :)
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha ha ...all the fruit loops who have camped outside for 16 days must be disappointed. K and W couldn't even be bothered to speak to them!!
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw she was cute.
    Forum Member
    nethwen wrote: »
    Cheers housegirl!:)

We should have a street party, wish Harry would get married we had a great knees up at the local for William and Kate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    nice to have one of each..now they can play footie and dress little one in pink and have hair bows in ..Aww :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    ha ha ...all the fruit loops who have camped outside for 16 days must be disappointed. K and W couldn't even be bothered to speak to them!!

Oh, how charming.

FYI the couple sent coffee and pastries to the well wishers to thank them for their support.

And one avid Royalist there just celebrated his 80th birthday and William and Kate sent him a birthday card and cake as a thank you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We should have a street party, wish Harry would get married we had a great knees up at the local for William and Kate.

Oh yes.:D
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness it's all over! I suspect the new baby princess has more hair on her head even though it was covered in a woolly bonnet than her father's.

Now Kay Burley can stop licking the windows of the Lindo Ward. :D