H'Oaks new credits...finally!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Out goes Warren and Justin and Russ, in comes Loretta....anybody else added?

Comments

• andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I didn't notice anyone. There isn't anyone else to go in anway is there? The likes of Lydia, Caleb, Natty, Daniel and Abi aren't classed as regulars and are only there for a storyline.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    I didn't notice anyone. There isn't anyone else to go in anway is there? The likes of Lydia, Caleb, Natty, Daniel and Abi aren't classed as regulars and are only there for a storyline.

If any of them appear, I will stop watching. They're all awful characters IMO, particularly Caleb. I cannot understand him - please dont take offence anybody from Merseyside, but his accent is MUCH stronger thanZach's
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    barkingmad wrote: »
    If any of them appear, I will stop watching. They're all awful characters IMO, particularly Caleb. I cannot understand him - please dont take offence anybody from Merseyside, but his accent is MUCH stronger thanZach's

Well i think thats a bit strong, to stop watching just cus you don't like a few characters.

For whats it's worth, i think all the characters involved in the Ste/Lucas story, Daniel, Natty and especially Abi are quite good and interesting.
  • Dan SDan S Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sooo glad Lydia, Caleb, Natty and Daniel arent in the new titles, shows they are not longterm.

Abi, however, I think she has potiental.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen today's episode yet - will look out for them :)
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Shouldn't they alter them after any cast member leaves, joins as a regular, or has a drastic change of image? It took them about two weeks to change Amy's scene in the titles after Ste cut off her hair - despite the fact someone left in the same week. It was only changed when new arrivals came if I remember rightly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JAS84 wrote: »
    Shouldn't they alter them after any cast member leaves, joins as a regular, or has a drastic change of image? It took them about two weeks to change Amy's scene in the titles after Ste cut off her hair - despite the fact someone left in the same week. It was only changed when new arrivals came if I remember rightly.
    It must take them time to shoot the new version and slot them in without upsetting the flow of the titles. Also when characters leave they can't just take them out as it will affect the timing of the episode overall if the titles are shorter so they have to wait for either a new character to turn up to fill up those extra few seconds or give one of the current characters a longer slot in the titles.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

so true! i'm a born and bread liverpudlian.. and i don't know anybody with an accent as strong as that!! it's so annoying!
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    i like it when they update the credits :)
  • surfiesurfie Posts: 5,754
    Forum Member
    LooCY91 wrote: »
    so true! i'm a born and bread liverpudlian.. and i don't know anybody with an accent as strong as that!! it's so annoying!

Try listening to Jamie Carragher of Liverpool when being interviewed
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Out goes Warren and Justin and Russ, in comes Loretta....anybody else added?

I think lorettas pic is terrible & doesnt fit in with the rest of them?
    They need to update mercedes, ryhs and anyone else who has had the same pic since they were aired in feb 07
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    davedub wrote: »
    I think lorettas pic is terrible & doesnt fit in with the rest of them?
    They need to update mercedes, ryhs and anyone else who has had the same pic since they were aired in feb 07

i like rhys & mercedes pictures, because i think they suit the music. but i argee lorettas new picture just doesn't fit in at all! they need some new shots for zac!