Britney Spears Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Andy18 wrote: »
    Anyone seen the pretty girl video pictures it looks amazing

I've seen loads of them. Can't wait to see the full video! Wonder when the vid will actually be released? :D
  • Andy18Andy18 Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    I've seen loads of them. Can't wait to see the full video! Wonder when the vid will actually be released? :D

Id guess around tje time the single drops
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    I expect the song to leak before the 5th May. That's if the UK gets it on the 5th May and not some time in July.
    Forum Member
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    I expect the song to leak before the 5th May. That's if the UK gets it on the 5th May and not some time in July.

I wouldn't be too surprised if it leaked over the next couple of weeks. I remember what happened when Work Bitch was released. Every country (including Ireland!) got it in September that year and the UK had to wait two months >:( It's ridiculous really. They shouldn't have to wait that long as it only encourages people to download illegally. New singles and albums should be released worldwide on the same day (allowing of course for time differences).
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3042000/Britney-Spears-calls-fan-f-king-hole-shouted-fat-b-tch-crowd-live-Vegas-show.html

Anyone see this? It serves him right but good on our Britney for shouting back. Why would someone pay all that money to go to a Britney Spears show only to heckle and insult her? >:(
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aha I saw this earlier, good on her! This is the Britney I've been wanting to see back on stage for a few years now.
    Forum Member
    I don't think it was her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it sounded like her.
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Well it sounded like her.

Do you think? I didn't think it sounded like her at all! :D
    Forum Member
    I listened to it and it sounded like her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Still love her!

Check this if you have time, it's only short. I was bored lol. https://youtu.be/9TbpFspYL-E
    Forum Member
    I think today's a day where I'm gonna be in a Britney mood :D I watched the Femme Fatale Tour last night and I might watch Live and More! tonight :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been watching some of her recent Vegas vids, recently she's been on fire!
    Forum Member
    I spent half an hour in my lecturer's office this mornin' so now I'm in a Britney mood :D Might watch some Vegas vids later and I might watch Live and More! tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg I Love It.
    Forum Member
    I wonder will it be released to iTunes soon? Ah well, it's something to keep us going while we wait for Pretty Girls :D I have a feeling I might be in one of my Britney moods again. I'm going to an event in college and my lecturer might be there :p
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a huge Britney fan, but absolutely love Tom's Diner! I'm a huge Suzanne Vega fan. It's a song that has been sampled and covered a lot. It was used in a song by Fall Out Boy recently, but it sounds great every time! Some of the other songs have just sampled it, but I love Britney singing it. She sounds great. People say she can't sing, but she does have that special something to her voice.
    Great song. This has to be a hit!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that since its leaked they decide to release it early. I need the HQ version!
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    I hope that since its leaked they decide to release it early. I need the HQ version!

Yeah me too :D I'm in one of my Britney moods again. I'm at an event in college and my lecturer is there wearing a low cut dress :o:D I'm gonna blast Blackout on the way home as it'll be dark :D
    Forum Member
    Brilliant, I love it already!!
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    just rediscovering Britney (rare and unreleased) ...so surprised and impressed ....
    I always liked her...particular songs.... but 'blackout' was her pearl pop genius album ...that extra mile beyond perfection
    but can someone explain 'original doll' , 'abroad' and 'can you handle mine?' what have i missed?

i dont understand and i want to

recently .... 'womaniser'; 'circus' 'work bitch' were great pop videos
    Forum Member
    Apologies for the essay (I should get back to my college ones, but there ya go)....

Original Doll was an album that Britney was supposed to release around 2005-2006 and it was meant to be her fifth album after In The Zone. Britney took a demo of Mona Lisa (meant to be the first single from that album) to a US radio station without her label's permission and asked them to play it. In an interview around that time she said that she was working on her album that was "likely to be titled Original Doll" but for some reason the album was never released. It's likely because she had her kids around that time, but there are a lot of conspiracy theories on the 'net about it. Some people believe it was to do with the Illuminati and that the album was destroyed because it was supposed to be a "personal" and raw album and the powers that be didn't like that idea, but that might be a bit Farfetch'd :o
    The closest we got to Original Doll was the Chaotic EP (which has Mona Lisa on it). Some songs that were intended for the album leaked over the years (Peep Show, Ouch, Conscious, Money Love Happiness, Welcome to Me and others I can't remember) but nobody knows what happened to the full album. It's one of the biggest Britney mysteries out there, along with another unreleased song called Rebellion. Only a snippet ever leaked and the full song is out there somewhere but nobody's leaked it. An official tracklisting never materialised and there are tracklistings online but they're fanmade. Some fans have made albums/playlists of songs they thought were intended for it.

"Can You Handle Mine" is likely a fanmade album. Some thought it was Britney's fifth album after ITZ and the title comes from a line at the beginning of My Prerogative. I looked it up a few months ago though and it's actually a fanmade album of random unreleased songs. If you're looking for unreleased Britney songs though it's worth checking out.

Abroad is an unreleased song from Circus and also a fanmade Britney album with unreleased songs on it, including the song Abroad. I downloaded the album back in 2012. It was the first time I had ever heard any unreleased Britney songs. IMO Abroad (the song) should have been put on Circus instead of My Baby (while I understand and appreciate the sentiment of the song, I don't understand why it was on the album and I think it should have been a free download as a gift to the fans) or even instead of Radar.

I'm quite fascinated by unreleased Britney music and I know a lot about it :D
  • Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the plan still to just release singles or are we getting an album as well this year?
  • Andy18Andy18 Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    I dunno one of the interviews on the radio she did in america she spoke about what I wanted the sound of next album to be or something along those lines