Options

Corey Feldman's Fringe For The Win

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Reminds me of Cameron Diaz in `Something About Mary'...

:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an antenna, which helps with his balance. In other words, he's cheating!

Next you'll be saying the fringe is a hockey pro who has had previous skating experience and so Corey should be disqualified :D

I fully expected him to come across as being one of those who couldn't be bothered cos they were doing it for the money, but so far I think he's brilliant - as is my biggest surprise of the show so far, Charlene (who was massively irritating on the last GB reality show she did - was it CBB?)
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Goonies was a good kids film.

Haven't read through all the comments so somone has prob said so already but I wonder if Corey models his look on Michael Jackson?! (they were friends weren't they). It's prob just coincide having that fringe thing going on.
  • Options
    Jackboy18Jackboy18 Posts: 1,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    The Goonies was a good kids film.

Haven't read through all the comments so somone has prob said so already but I wonder if Corey models his look on Michael Jackson?! (they were friends weren't they). It's prob just coincide having that fringe thing going on.

That is exactly what it is. He has been copying him for years. Some picture examples; 1, 2, 3 and 4. His singing "career" made him look like even more like a Jackson impersonator; 1, 2.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackboy18 wrote: »
    That is exactly what it is. He has been copying him for years. Some picture examples; 1, 2, 3 and 4. His singing "career" made him look like even more like a Jackson impersonator; 1, 2.

Wow, talk about idol inspiration! That Howard Stern video is hilarious (all the people as well as Corey) :D