Options

The Little Mix Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Leigh-Anne must have went on holiday for a few days she tweeted this

LittleMix Leigh-Anne@LeighLittleMix

IM backk from my holidayy! Lookin n feeling sunkissed! Refreshed n ready for the XF tour! i missed my #littlemixers mannn :( how r u all??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Vote for the girls and Tulisa here:

http://t.co/o4Yp0ufj

for Glamour Awards and for being the most inspiring also :D

• Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It now seems likely that Little Mix will release their album to coincide with The 2012 series of X Factor, in October.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/69021/Little-Mix-Wont-Rush-Release-Of-Debut-Album

Hope Its not October! :( thats too long away lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »

NO :( Hopefully we will hear their single before this.
    One in July and second before the album.

JLS and Cher used this strategy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not much news about the girls is there? I suppose they are preparing for tour now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^

The girls are on holiday in Barbados according to Perrie's mum :)

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/lifestyle/entertainment/x_factor_auditions_return_to_region_1_4231392
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oh so they all went on holiday, I thought it was just Leigh-Anne, that's nice :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh so they all went on holiday, I thought it was just Leigh-Anne, that's nice :D

Yep.

And on Saturday it will be exactly 2 Months since Little Mix won the X Factor!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Just saw this video on tumblr. :D it's really fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4cnHv35QXw
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Just saw this video on tumblr. :D it's really fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4cnHv35QXw

Lol thats epic :D:D

Jade's the funniest with her hand movements lol
  • Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10th February 2012

Facebook likes 235,835
    Twitter followers 633,481
    Youtube views Cannonball (audio version) 2,185,083
    Youtube views Cannonball (video) 2,443,309
    Youtube views Don't Let Go (week 7) 782,990
    Youtube views E.T. (week 4) 671,714
    Youtube views Empire State of Mind (final) 488,407
    UK Cannonball 89
    Ireland Cannonball 28
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It now seems likely that Little Mix will release their album to coincide with The 2012 series of X Factor, in October.

I hope that ain't true, I'm still holding on the possibility that they'll have a debut album out by the Summer, so people will still remember them and get their album sales as high as possible during the summer holidays.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    I have been reading the forum from the start and amazed by the support
    I am a guy and not ashamed to be a fan

At judges houses I never saw anything in these girls as I had my eye on Misha B and Amelia Lily (ET Amazing) , After live show 2 (Nelly Futrado) I became curious in LM

Live Show 4 (ET was PURE PERFECTION, choreography , vocals, staging , I became a fan started looking forward to seeing them every week
    Live Show 7 (Dont Let Go) because of that performance which was amazing , I got the original version by En Vouge and got LM version on I-tunes as well (both are great)

Favourite moments were seeing Leanne lead "Baby" in Live show 8 & Jesy's performance of "Beautiful" live show 8.
    I voted for Amelia and LM in the semi final as I wanted them in the final, after Amelia was out of the race there was only one place my vote was going to and it was definately not Marcus (no offence)

Cannonball is a great song and you have an amazing opportunity to hear them ALL sing
    I now find myself watching the winners story , the winners diary & all LM video diaries (REPEATEDLY!!),

I like them ALL but Jesy is my No 1 , great girl just a genuinely nice person , then Jade No2 the most adorable

Vocally I like them ALL and each is UNIQUE but
    No1 is JESY for me (her voice is exceptionally smooth) and I love to hear it in their songs
    No2 Jade (a truly beautiful voice), from now on I want them all to sing fairly , no lead singers PLEASE!!
    I completely want everything good for them, Another No 1 single , No 1 Album, sold out UK & European tours they deserve everthing that is good in this world inc total superstardom & fame , I am VERY VERY proud of them

I am lucky, I will be @ the X Factor Tour - Block A1 Row A - O2 Arena London!!!!!!! , this is my 1st ever music gig and I am glad to see on stage in this order
    Little Mix, Misha B, Amelia Lily, The Risk, Craig Colton, Kitty and maybe Janet (she's great but no stage presence) as T said on XF "you have to be in a certain mood to listen to her music"

Also Jesy you will probably never read this but I need you to know that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and this is coming from a bloke , im not saying it to make you feel better but because its the truth...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    I hope that ain't true, I'm still holding on the possibility that they'll have a debut album out by the Summer, so people will still remember them and get their album sales as high as possible during the summer holidays.

I agree if they were going to release it in April? then July is another 3 months away so hopefully it will be then. :)

and welcome Tobi :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rhythmixfan1 I have been reading about you since the 1st thread , you have been completely sensational in supporting LM , I have never seen any thing like it!!!!, well done true dedication
  • Options
    M_apple5M_apple5 Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, go on the main forum on the you choose: semi final and give little mix more points! make it clear that their your fave though :)
    Oh and also I'd rank Sophie and James at the bottom as their doing really well on it :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tobi Taiwo wrote: »
    Rhythmixfan1 I have been reading about you since the 1st thread , you have been completely sensational in supporting LM , I have never seen any thing like it!!!!, well done true dedication

Thank you and that is one reason among several others why I set up LittleMixWorld
    OIn there you will find their whole journey through the xfactor via youtube.
    Also have now registered LittleMixWorld and it is now here http://www.littlemixworld.net/
    also 2 websites one at .com and one at .org.
    Also LMW Forum has had a make over and sub-forums added to make it easier for members to join and find the topics.
    Hope to see you there soon
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are LM going to perform at the Brits does anyone know?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Hello"

"Bright Lights Bigger City"

"Price Tag"

"Walking on Sunshine"

"When You're Gone" (with Bryan Adams)

"Hold On"

"Greatest Day"

These are the group performances are there any you would have liked LM to sing themselves ? and what one was your favourite.

I would have liked to seen them sing Hello and Price Tag themselves and my favourite GP would be Walking on Sunshine, When You're Gone and Hold On as I think LM were good in all 3 and its hard to pick a favourite lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tobi Taiwo wrote: »

Will post this on LMW and credit you with finding it
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Hello"

"Bright Lights Bigger City"

"Price Tag"

"Walking on Sunshine"

"When You're Gone" (with Bryan Adams)

"Hold On"

"Greatest Day"

These are the group performances are there any you would have liked LM to sing themselves ? and what one was your favourite.

Definitely Hold On...I mean they were awesome with that song! I'd love for them to do a cover of it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Definitely Hold On...I mean they were awesome with that song! I'd love for them to do a cover of it. :D

Since my last post I have been listening to When You're Gone all night and I think they were as equaly as awsome on that, I mean in the performance they came on seperately from the other acts thats how good they were ;)
This discussion has been closed.