Changing OSD look and feel on Humax Foxsat

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
Forum Member
Hi all Humax Foxsat users.

I followed all your good advice and bought a Humax Foxsat HDR, which arrived today.

So I have it set up and starting to wade through the user's manual and menus to figure it out.

I don't like the colour and layout of the EPG, and was looking to see if I could change the colour and text size to make it easier to read, but can't find any instruction. Does anyone know if there is a hidden menu command? I know the EPG will be dependent on Freesat's transmitted guide, but surely a user can change the colour and size -the default is a pretty dull graphic that's for sure.

Its also a pity that one can't rearrange the channels to suit your own viewing tastes, but I suppose this is part of the Freeview package too, and I see many user channel list functions which I haven't got around to.

Otherwise so far so good, hopefully I won't have to search this forum too many times :D

Comments

• grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All you can do is change the transparency so that the background picture does not show through and switch to list view rather than table.
  • soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the EPG layout fine and have no problem reading the text. As far as channel order goes Freesat probably has the best default order of any platform, not much I would change.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I suppose I was spoilt by my last box which you could rearrange all channels and change the look of the EPG as well as the text size (but it wasn't an HDD). I was hoping that there might be a hidden menu option.
  • Night WatchmanNight Watchman Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sampaguita wrote: »
    I suppose I was spoilt by my last box which you could rearrange all channels and change the look of the EPG as well as the text size (but it wasn't an HDD). I was hoping that there might be a hidden menu option.

Could be it's so well hidden no one has found it yet :D