Boo! :p

Tim or Ben to win!
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kvn wrote: »
    Tahan out. Nasty nasty person

She has a habit of being very bitchy, but Mikkaela is no better at all, in fact she is worse as she cries when shes on the receiving end, which is the one thing Tahan got right about that situation.

I think the passive aggressive sisters and tully would be far worse to live with, and probably much more likely to really upset someone than either of the loudmouths though.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tahan is just unnecessarily horrible. Taking Mikkayla off and calling her fat is not honesty or being "real" it's just unnecessary bitchiness. It seems a shame that for whatever reasons, Tahan is very mistrustful of other girls or has this barrier up that prevents her from being warm and open with them, but she's very guarded around them. You do see a more real side to her when she's with the boys I think. But yeah, I definitely think the "mean girl" label fits her.

Was really, really shocked at the voting percentages today. For the first time this series actually. Ed and Tahan, so high up in the voting, really? and Mikkayla pretty middle ranking despite ( from what I'd seen ) a huge amount of support and people voting for her this week to try and be the fake evictee. Would have preferred Ed over Matt going, but it's not a huge loss. I mean, eventually no matter who I like or dislike they're all going to have to be thrown under the bus for Tim to win! :p

Ben as the fake evictee - predictable. Can't see him doing anything that would dramatically stir things up or shake the house up. He'll be "fair" like he said. Do we want fair? :D I guess it remains to be seen how he actually plays this, but I haven't got high hopes.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tahan can be nasty, but so can Mikkayla. She's not really in a position to preach about "mean girls" when she's been very sneery towards people too. I'm not saying what Tahan said was right, it was most certainly not. But I'm not buying into the "Mikkayla is just an innocent victim" thing. She can give it out, too. Although, what see saw Tahan say was more below-the-belt that what we've seen Mikkayla say.

That said, I'm shocked Tahan was so high in the voting. I really hope Katie and Lucy outlast her.

On a more positive note, the highlights in the latest episode were my favourite so far. It was such a strange night in there. The Tahan / Mikkayla drama, swiftly followed by the Tully / Ed / Matthew drama, and then copped off by Ben appearing out of nowhere twice while Drew and Tully tried to talk. Bonus points for Tully breaking into hysterical tears while Ben spoke to them. It was just great, like a sitcom! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Although I don't agree with how Tahan deal with the Mikkayla situation. I still think Mikkayla is so greedy like every time they have a meal & the way she horses it in to her like she has never been fed is repulsive. I think Tahan is a dark horse and hope she goes far, its annoying that the sugar sisters and mikayla always make themselves look like the victims when they are a group of people bitching about one person. At least Tahan makes it obvious that she doesn't like them to their faces. Also howcome Jade is the most popular girl she is like watching paint dry and such a desperado.
  • Options
    dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly think Ben being in their is one of the best outcomes. After Tim, Mikayla and maybe Tahan, he'll be very interesting I think. Especially if he see's any bitching about him, and how he will react when he gets back in. When it was possible that the sisters or Ed could've had it, the result pleases me.

Also yes at Matt going. Wanted him to go, but assumed it was Ed going. So him going was a very nice surprise!!!
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Tahan to win, Mikkayla was crying and she hadn't even heard the comment, that was the worst bit but Mikkayla is blubbing over nothing. She always plays the victim when she is the bossiest housemate who is also rude on various occasions. I'm so done with Mikkayla, at least Tahan has the self awareness she is a bitch.

Also the way she tried to railroad the Liberal Party on everyone during the party broadcasts shows me she is some political hack the kind of which I had to endure at university for 4 years.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very happy to see the sisters doing badly.

Mikkayla really bad again. After doing a pretend argument with Tahan she goes off and has a sulk in a corner to try and make Tahan look bad it seemed. Two-faced Tim joined her. Then it was edited against Tahan doing an impersonation, hardly the first time that's been done and most of them (including Mikkayla herself) talk about her eating too much.

The bias is pretty annoying as the host says the sisters are 'sweet' and Tahan is 'mean', and they do the usual Mikkayla montage making her out to be just a cute underdog. Of course some of the less perceptive viewers will follow such pantomime silliness, but the latest vote suggests not everyone will. Maybe people have just got sick of the whole 'cat' thing now. Tahan reminds me a bit of Emma BB7 who also just said things as they were and could be funny but was honest about how she was and was never lying to people. Tim I just find two-faced in trying to play everyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    starry wrote: »
    Very happy to see the sisters doing badly.

Mikkayla really bad again. After doing a pretend argument with Tahan she goes off and has a sulk in a corner to try and make Tahan look bad it seemed. Two-faced Tim joined her. Then it was edited against Tahan doing an impersonation, hardly the first time that's been done and most of them (including Mikkayla herself) talk about her eating too much.

The bias is pretty annoying as the host says the sisters are 'sweet' and Tahan is 'mean', and they do the usual Mikkayla montage making her out to be just a cute underdog. Of course some of the less perceptive viewers will follow such pantomime silliness, but the latest vote suggests not everyone will. Maybe people have just got sick of the whole 'cat' thing now. Tahan reminds me a bit of Emma BB7 who also just said things as they were and could be funny but was honest about how she was and was never lying to people. Tim I just find two-faced in trying to play everyone.

Agree with this and so many of the positive things said about Tahan
    These are hg's and are supposed to display all sorts of characteristics. Nobody is all sweet and nobody is all mean. Mikalla was fake shooting Mr Clooney the other day does this make her a killer,

This should be a microcosim of real life and BBAU is the only BB show I've seen this year that does seem to be letting it all out without the putrid vile BBUS and bickering for air time BBUK HM's.

Girls and their weight is a global issue and has more to do with thousands of other media outlets than this show. Mikkalla has said herself she eats too much ...and good on her but in a house designed to put pressure on you stuff is going to get said. Jade inferred herself to 3 plates of food
    Tahan mimicked Mikkalla saying her dresses were too tight and crying about it ....sorry that is why her weight has gone up Jade was the nastier referring to her 'half plate' compared to M's 3

I am fat cos I eat too many of the wrong things at the wrong times of day I would rather somebody called me fat than fake

I hope real girls see that dressing like someone else and having no persona, crying like a banshee every 2 minutes and being desperate to catch 1 guy are much worse traits to be exposed to
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Tahan to win, Mikkayla was crying and she hadn't even heard the comment, that was the worst bit but Mikkayla is blubbing over nothing. She always plays the victim when she is the bossiest housemate who is also rude on various occasions. I'm so done with Mikkayla, at least Tahan has the self awareness she is a bitch.

Also the way she tried to railroad the Liberal Party on everyone during the party broadcasts shows me she is some political hack the kind of which I had to endure at university for 4 years.

I don't think Mikkayla plays the victim at all. I genuinely think she's insecure. Think she's even admitted that herself. She puts on the brave, bossy ( if you can call it that ) front but underneath is very sensitive to criticism and takes it personally. That's not playing a victim but just her personality. Tahan in that sense is stronger. She can take more negativity thrown at her ( maybe because she's used to it from other experiences in her life? ) and therefore she's not as sensitive and has a better handle on dealing with criticisms.

Of course, we all see things differently, but that's just my take on it.
  • Options
    RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoping Ben returns when Drew & Tully are having one of their miserable weird moments. :D

Him in the pool and walking out to Tully wailing on Drew's chest was hilarious.
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Thought it a bit mean and disloyal of jade to laugh Tahans impression of Mikkayla.

I don't get why Ed and Matt had such an issue with Tully being concerned for Drew having a headache it came across as them bing determined to find an issue to start her off.

I don't get why Tahan was bitching in the Dr about Tully that she just dropped her once Drew came over which isn't what tully did she tried to convince her to stay and talk.
    It reminded me off the time she went to the DR claiming Mikkayla was racist for doing an accent when Tahan had on occassion joined in doing it too.
    I find her to be very manipulative in her Dr chats.

As drunk as Drew was he was right it was a human game of Chess.
    That little talk from Ed was meant to destabilise Drew and Tullys relationship by trying to sow doubt in her mind.
    You can say what you like about Tully and Drew but they are genuine and they both know it, so Ed had to change tactic making it personal in order to set Tully off.
    Tullys problem is she always rises to the bait.

Tahan got a fairly good edit, they didnt show her having to be talked in apologising by Matt and Ed. At least Mikkayla saw through her false sincerity.
    Tahan needs to mature and realise that being honest isn't the same as saying what you like regardless of other people's feelings that's called being a bitch its nothing to do with honesty.

Glad Matt went couldn't stand his self righteous nature, dull moaning wallpaper.
    I'd like to see Ed stay and have a fall from grace I'm in no doubt that he's playing Jade.

Ben was great this episode just kept popping up right at a tense moment oblivious to all the drama.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Just thought I'd post here, been catching up on this. First time watching BB Australia and have to say I'm impressed - I enjoy BBUK, but this is much more fun to watch. I love their sarcastic Big Brother, the eviction vibe, their nominations process, the showdown and that they reveal the voting figures. I also like that there are elements of strategy, but it isn't overbearing. I hope BBUK takes a few ideas from BBAU!

In terms of the housemates, the only one I really like is Tahan. She can be quite harsh, but I like her honesty, even if it's quite brutal at times. I find her thoroughly entertaining, and I've pretty much always sided with her in her arguments.

I quite like Tim but he's beginning to annoy me. Ben's quite funny too, but I doubt I'd miss him if he actually went. I don't mind Jade either, for some reason I warm to her, even though I'm not sure why.

I can't stand Mikkayla or Katie & Lucy though - both really get on my nerves. I'm over the Drew/Tully saga now, and wouldn't mind seeing either of them go, nor Ed for that matter. I wasn't bothered that Matt left - I just wish that there was an actual double eviction so the grossly misnamed Sugar Sisters could have followed him.

Sorry for the lengthy post!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    I Thought it a bit mean and disloyal of jade to laugh Tahans impression of Mikkayla.

I don't get why Ed and Matt had such an issue with Tully being concerned for Drew having a headache it came across as them bing determined to find an issue to start her off.

I don't get why Tahan was bitching in the Dr about Tully that she just dropped her once Drew came over which isn't what tully did she tried to convince her to stay and talk.
    It reminded me off the time she went to the DR claiming Mikkayla was racist for doing an accent when Tahan had on occassion joined in doing it too.
    I find her to be very manipulative in her Dr chats.

As drunk as Drew was he was right it was a human game of Chess.
    That little talk from Ed was meant to destabilise Drew and Tullys relationship by trying to sow doubt in her mind.
    You can say what you like about Tully and Drew but they are genuine and they both know it, so Ed had to change tactic making it personal in order to set Tully off.
    Tullys problem is she always rises to the bait.

Tahan got a fairly good edit, they didnt show her having to be talked in apologising by Matt and Ed. At least Mikkayla saw through her false sincerity.
    Tahan needs to mature and realise that being honest isn't the same as saying what you like regardless of other people's feelings that's called being a bitch its nothing to do with honesty.

Glad Matt went couldn't stand his self righteous nature, dull moaning wallpaper.
    I'd like to see Ed stay and have a fall from grace I'm in no doubt that he's playing Jade.

Ben was great this episode just kept popping up right at a tense moment oblivious to all the drama.

BIB - I thought the same. There has been far more deserved and appropriate times to raise your issues with Tully and Drew. But her feeling what seemed genuine empathy for Drew in pain with a headache, just seemed like the wrong time to have issues with them.

I thought Ben popping up in those tense moments was great too. Very funny :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never thought I'd be on Tully's side but I was when she had to endure Ed's lecture. I seriously can't stand is self-righteousness. Hope he goes soon. Was surprised he was as high as he was in the vote last night actually.
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    I don't think Mikkayla plays the victim at all. I genuinely think she's insecure. Think she's even admitted that herself. She puts on the brave, bossy ( if you can call it that ) front but underneath is very sensitive to criticism and takes it personally. That's not playing a victim but just her personality. Tahan in that sense is stronger. She can take more negativity thrown at her ( maybe because she's used to it from other experiences in her life? ) and therefore she's not as sensitive and has a better handle on dealing with criticisms.

Of course, we all see things differently, but that's just my take on it.

You could be right, unlike Tahan she doesn't have to deal with the same amount of crap on a regular basis because she probably lives in a bubble and its a shock for her to now hear others negative opinions about her.

The Sisters on the other hand are just super self righteous particularly the chatty one. I still don't know which one is which.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have preferred the sugar sisters to go, but Matt will do. Ed going would have been bad for the show. He keeps Drew and Tim honest. I remember last week they were talking about how Heidi leaving was a big blow to him and that Matt wouldn't be a good replacement for him. They obviously see him as a threat. I hope Ed steps up, because I can't deal with Tim and Drew's walking around the house like they own it. However all his friends have left. Sharon, Xaxier, Jaz, Caleb, Heidi and now Matt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is no threat to them but yes I think they feel Australia will love any meathead bloke that is on a reality show.

He almost went instead of Heidi so I can't see him getting close to winning. This is a total 2 horse race between Ben and Tim at this stage with Tahan/Jade/Mikkayla 3rd in my opinion.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Tahan is just unnecessarily horrible. Taking Mikkayla off and calling her fat is not honesty or being "real" it's just unnecessary bitchiness.

It reminded me of a milder form of Sallie. There's nothing wrong with being honest; it's just how you go about it. You don't need to be nasty when doing it, and they both fall into that category.
    Ben as the fake evictee - predictable. Can't see him doing anything that would dramatically stir things up or shake the house up. He'll be "fair" like he said. Do we want fair? :D I guess it remains to be seen how he actually plays this, but I haven't got high hopes.

I like Ben. He's one of my favourites. I did however, want it to be Mikkayla. I think it would have been really interesting to see how she would react to hearing what others would say about her, (I can't remember if that's what the fake evictee will be doing), and also it would be interesting to see everyone's reactions to her returning, as I think several people want her gone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is no threat to them but yes I think they feel Australia will love any meathead bloke that is on a reality show.

He almost went instead of Heidi so I can't see him getting close to winning. This is a total 2 horse race between Ben and Tim at this stage with Tahan/Jade/Mikkayla 3rd in my opinion.

I'm talking about in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Tahan is a bit of a bitch. However Mikkayla is just as bad in my opinion. She is no angel.
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I avoided reading comments on here all day so I didn't find out who was evicted until I actually saw the show. I just watched it on Couch Potatoes. As you go to press play, there is a view of those nominated all sitting together..... Minus Matt. So it was obvious before I even got to see it that this was a shot taken between evictions, and Matt had gone first.

Agh! I didn't want to know. :eek:
  • Options
    RedundantRedundant Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks Ben is boring?
  • Options
    sexy_princesssexy_princess Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoyed the Mikkayla and Tahan screaming match. Wow Tahan certainly did not come out as favourable, again. Her making fun of Mikkayla whilst she's sobbing elsewhere is just poison. Enjoyed Ben's moment when they were comforting Mikkayla.

Tahan is right though. Mikkayla can dish out attitude and should be able to take it. Though she went too far making fun of her. That was just nasty.

Loved Matt's curt reply when Drew was moaning about a headache with Tully fawning over him.

Yep still maintain ED is gay. Those vibes when he was talking to Tully about her clouded judgement with Drew were unmistakable. After the fake Matt wedding is there really any doubt.

Ed is right about Drew, he is completely untrustworthy. He's also right about Tully. If only he had the balls to be honest before. Like Jas too little too late.

Really proud of Tahan asking Tulls if she was being desrespectful to her GF. Tully F*ck off. Go without Drew for five minutes and let Tahan finish.

Drew is so full of it. Loved Ben interrupting there moment.

Jade waiting for Drew in bed was gold.

Yahhh. Matt got the boot. would have preferred Ed but still satisfied.

Ben was really humble so glad he received the most votes. Loved everyone crying over him leaving.

Surprised at Ed's percentage. Jade's fans probably.

Great episode. Easily one of the best. Very entertaining.
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redundant wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks Ben is boring?

Nope. :D

I did like the scene with Drew when he was saying he wasn't really gay, had a wife, was captain of a sports team and doesn't need glasses. It was pretty funny. But that was a rarity. :)

I have to say I don't dislike him though, he just isn't one of my favourites.
  • Options
    sexy_princesssexy_princess Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    I think the randomness was due to fake eviction affecting who the fans would usually vote for especially for the casual fan.

I'm pleased with the evicted HM too it was a good choice.

I hope so. There is no way in hell I want Ed to stick around for the long haul.

Linus2 wrote: »
    We don´t know how Ben will use this power so why don´t we give him a chance and wait. And i don´t want a person who doesn´t deserve it in there and i for sure wouldn´t spend money to vote for someone as nasty as Tahan.

Agree actually. I was hesitant about Ben getting it, but Mikkayla and especially Tahan would be too spiteful. Ed simply doesn't deserve it.

freddieaxl wrote: »
    Ed went up in my estimations tonight for FINALLY telling Tully about her crying. FI-NA-LLY. Ben has also grown on me he's some good comic relief at the moment. Still love Tim, Tahan, Mikkayla and Jade.

Also, is it just me who thinks Benjamin last year was way meaner than any of these people? Why did he win?

I appreciated Ed's comments but it really is too late to develop a personality and one decent conversation doesn't make up for him being such a non-entity.

Benjamin was mean but he had Stacey and humour to fall back on.

kvn wrote: »
    Tahan out. Nasty nasty person

She is. I still can't help but like her. Mikkayla isn't that pure either.