Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeans
    Cream vest top
    Black blazer
  • Options
    broonalebroonale Posts: 5,472
    Forum Member
    Black bra and knickers. Black shiny leggings, denim micro mini skirt, pale blue skinny ribbed sweater and black kitten heels.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Black jeans, white hoodie and white t-shirt with "Sea Queen" on the front (I bought that t-shirt in Germany).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Hmmmm, sound so hot. Only special occasion is require for this type of dress. Today is sunday and i am also going with my friend to have lunch..........:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm, sound so hot. Only special occasion is require for this type of dress. Today is sunday and i am also going with my friend to have lunch..........:)
    Are you having SPAM by any chance?
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Primark 70's print dress, black leggings, sketchers knitted boots. Need to detatch myself from these boots now we're emerging from the dead of winter.
  • Options
    *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    Black tights, black socks, black wool skirt, black t shirt, black jumper, another black jumper a black jumper that's a hoodie.
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.monsoon.co.uk/lupin-stripe-bow-tunic/invt/13302288/# it looks a bit rubbish in the pic but it's nice on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Black tights, black socks, black wool skirt, black t shirt, black jumper, another black jumper a black jumper that's a hoodie.

Thats a lot of black lol :)
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Lazy clothes
  • Options
    PrincessChloePrincessChloe Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Huge oversized day 22 pink hoodie, grey American Apparell jersey hot pants, grey knee length knitted socks. Black Gossard bra and basic black M&S knickers with a blob of period blood. I'm having a very lazy day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Same as I am usually in at this time of day....black jodphurs,tshirt,hoodie and very muddy riding boots which I have dropped bits of mud from all over the hallway...again!
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sponge's staples today: Juicy jersey bottoms, plain t shirt from Primark, Juicy velour hood, thick stripy socks.
  • Options
    Zero gravitasZero gravitas Posts: 12,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Full length Jasper Conran black hooded towelling dressing gown.

The warmest most comfortable menswear ever.
    Probably.:D
  • Options
    tony71yugotony71yugo Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 piece suit trainers and a tophat with feathers on it.
  • Options
    Wayne DibblyWayne Dibbly Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huge oversized day 22 pink hoodie, grey American Apparell jersey hot pants, grey knee length knitted socks. Black Gossard bra and basic black M&S knickers with a blob of period blood. I'm having a very lazy day.

How you truck drivers get away with dressing like that I'll never know.
  • Options
    PrincessChloePrincessChloe Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Easily, earlier today I wore black sheer fake stocking and suspender tights, black tailored shorts, cashmere cardigan with a cute bow pattern and my smart mink coloured coat.

I'm in now wearing some old faded pink slippers which are about a decade old (can't wait to flog them to the well worn lot on ebay), floral print pyjama bottoms (stained) and my other halfs navy housecoat which stinks of yesterdays kippers.
  • Options
    Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Easily, earlier today I wore black sheer fake stocking and suspender tights, black tailored shorts, cashmere cardigan with a cute bow pattern and my smart mink coloured coat.

I'm in now wearing some old faded pink slippers which are about a decade old (can't wait to flog them to the well worn lot on ebay), floral print pyjama bottoms (stained) and my other halfs navy housecoat which stinks of yesterdays kippers.

That is the most inclusive post I have ever read

No fetish uncatered for
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

your quite a catch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Black jeans, blue university hoodie and white T-shirt underneath.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Right now a black evening dress, black leggings and black heels. I'm off to my university's Law Ball.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Black jeans and a Smurfs T-shirt
  • Options
    mocha-lattemocha-latte Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pink wooly gloves, long scarf, black wooly tights, jeans, blue jumper, black cardy, and Ugg Boots :D

Only walked 5 steps to the car :o
  • Options
    Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today I wore:

A navy polka dot dress. It's a summer dress. :o So I wore navy woolly tights, a long navy cardigan, and a blue/grey scarf with it.

Then I changed into kickboxing trousers, kickboxing t-shirt, kickboxing fleece.

And now I'm wearing grey tracksuit trousers, a black Westlife t-shirt, a pink dressing gown and pink slipper boots! Cosy. ^_^
  • Options
    broonalebroonale Posts: 5,472
    Forum Member
    Flowery summer top, navy knee length skirt, neutral tights and black flats that are falling to bits.